Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I do too.

What bothers me most is MB was said to be found nude if that is correct information.

I've read so much here today I cant recall now who said she was nude. Was it her mom? Tia

Jmho

A neighbor said this I believe.

It raises a number of disturbing possible scenarios if it's factual.

Sexual abuse by someone known or unknown to her.

That her clothes may have had blood or other evidence of physical abuse and were disposed of for that reason.

Staging of her body to make her death look like it was due to a sexual assault by a stranger in order to misdirect the investigation.

That she may have been placed into a bath in an attempt to revive her after an incident of physical abuse.

Among other sad possibilities.

Last edited:
I'd like to know how the neighbor knew Maliyah was found nude.
LE doesn't normally state details like that in case the killer slips up as only a killer would know.
If that info came from either mom or the bf, and LE never stated as such.....they are toast.
As it is, they don't appear to be all that brilliant anyway.

LE doesn't normally state details like that in case the killer slips up as only a killer would know.
If that info came from either mom or the bf, and LE never stated as such.....they are toast.
I heard one of the neighbours interviewed say it as well. However so many times it's rumour. And sometimes it's not.

I do too.

What bothers me most is MB was said to be found nude if that is correct information.

I've read so much here today I cant recall now who said she was nude. Was it her mom? Tia

Jmho

I believe I saw it in a news report but can't find it anymore maybe it was removed but I for sure saw it once.
I feel like they should have a positive ID already

Some details about the state of her body seem to be known by the family (i.e. The mom talking about the orange float which has yet to be explained). The mom, bf, and bf's mother were pictured in MSM reports standing near the place where she was recovered. MOO

I wish the bf would pull his pants up.
Bugs the crap out of me when I see that fashion choice on men.
(Sorry, easily irritated today)

I have seen Tim Miller’s face light up with a smile in person and his face can show such emotion- that look in the video......not good.

Another child missing and presumably dead under suspicious circumstances. :(

Last edited:
For those who think his body language speaks volumes, please share, what does it say?
To me, it all looks fake but I don't know much about body language at all.

jmo
Sorry, I'm referring to Tim Miller from Equusearch. He's standing in the background of the video in a yellow shirt, arms crossed, disgusted expression.

ETA: I also wish boyfriend dude would pull up his pants. I'd prefer not to see butt-crack on a murdered toddler's news story. Have some damn respect.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member