TX - Maria Gonzalez, 11, father found her dead underneath a bed in their apt, strangled, SA & beaten, Pasadena, 12 Aug 2023 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Looks like he was indeed their next door neighbor. The suspect lived with roommates in #203 and the victim in #204: Suspect allegedly blamed two Black men as key evidence led to arrest in murder of 11-year-old girl

He also apparently had family members in #206 and spent the night there after the crime (I guess trying to put as much distance as possible between himself and the crime scene before leaving for Louisiana shortly thereafter).

Everything he did - from where and how he hid her body, to what he did immediately after the crime - is indicative of how close he lived to the victim/scene.
The family may have been more suspicious of him because he was 'new' to the apartment. The other guys have been there for awhile, with no problems. He was the one that recently showed up right across the hall. JMO

He had just recently entered the country from Guatemala. I think making up stuff like that is universal.
I know----but that case was highly publicised , even in South America, because the defendant was allegedly here illegally, and many were saying he was being falsely accused. So it wouldn't be a stretch that he had heard about that case, IMO.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lyle.person1
Back