Found Deceased TX - Marisela Botello, 23, visiting Dallas from Seattle, 5 Oct 2020 *arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Roman said he believes Botello is alive.

“We’re not going to speculate as to her condition or anything of that nature ... but what I will tell you, that we remain optimistic," Roman said. “We will continue to follow up all leads.”

I wish I could share in their optimism. She missed a flight, hasn't been seen or heard from, her belongings are at her ex's house, no phone or banking activity...

Always, LE knows more than us but still... :(

Some snippets from the article:

[...]

Lt. Eric Roman said he believes Botello is alive, and he pleaded with the public to call in any information that may help police find her.

[...]

Police said last week they were looking for a person of interest, Charles Beltran, in connection with Botello’s disappearance. Beltran is not considered a suspect, but police want to speak with him because he was the last person seen with Botello, Roman said.

[...]

"Lt. Eric Roman said he believes Botello is alive, and he pleaded with the public to call in any information that may help police find her."
Really wish I knew what leads them to believe that

LE often says this, jmo. Unless LE has definitive evidence to indicate that the victim is deceased, they will usually say this, imo.

NOV 5, 2020
'It's been a month': Mom of missing woman pleads for answers, as Dallas police continue search for man she was last seen with | wfaa.com
[...]

Police said in the video Marisela does not seem scared or in distress, but something happened to her after the video was taken.

[...]

Valadez tearfully told WFAA every day without her daughter is excruciating.

"It's been a month. Too much time is passing and I am afraid something has happened to her,” said Valadez.

Sources told WFAA Dallas police cannot find Beltran’s car or locate his phone. And said they have been trying to trace his whereabouts.

“We are following up everywhere he has been and following up with people he knows,” said Lt. Roman.

[...]

Marisela's mom said she calls her daughter's phone constantly hoping she answers. She also told WFAA there has been no activity on her credit or debit cards. Police said she has not posted on social media.

"This hurts so much. I can't stop thinking about her, and ask God to protect her and that nothing bad has happened to her. I pray every day for any news about her,” said Valadez.

[...]

:(:(:(

Friends and family in Seattle are desperately hoping for the safe return of 23-year-old Marisela Botello. Botello visited Dallas the first weekend in October and hasn’t been seen since the last night of her trip.

Friends and family haven’t heard from Botello since the early morning hours of Monday, Oct. 5, when she was supposed to return home to Seattle.

Her family says Botello arrived in Dallas on Oct. 2 to visit an ex-boyfriend and was scheduled to return.

Her family has a Lyft receipt showing she was dropped off on Elm Street just after midnight on Monday morning, Oct. 5. She went to the Deep Ellum bar Select Start and surveillance video captured her leaving the bar wearing a purple dress. The 23-year-old Hispanic woman hasn’t been seen since.

“One timestamped 1:15 a.m. shows her leaving with a guy,” said Marisela's aunt Dennesly Castillo.

Castillo said she was able to get into her niece's T-Mobile account and determine that Botello used her phone at 4 a.m.

“And from there she just never came back,” Castillo said. “And that’s around the same time also that we saw the last cell phone activity, last time her debit card was ever used.”

“Her flight was Monday morning and she never returned,” Castillo said. “Today has been a week and there’s no sign of her.”

Her family says she has distinctive features, including a mole on the center of her neck and a tattoo on her right hand.

Botello’s family and friends have flown into Dallas throughout the week to search for the Seattle native.

Seattle family, friends desperate to find woman missing in Dallas | wfaa.com

Botello-Courtesy-NEW_fyoe0q.jpg

As MundoHispánico was able to verify , in Texas, the DPD opened an investigation of the case, under the criteria of "Person to be located", with the number 177834-2020.

So far the only thing that is known is that the girl decided to stay with a friend who gave her an inn during her stay in Texas, according to the relatives.

On the night of Sunday, October 4, the girl told her friend that she was going to a club. Marisela Botello dressed up in a purple dress and went out to party at a bar on Elm Street.

Before leaving for the club on Elm Street, a fun area in downtown Dallas, the girl took a picture in the bathroom mirror of her friend's house and then posted it on her Snapchat account.

That photograph is the last clear image of Marisela Botello and it is the one the volunteers are using to search for her.

Marisela se tomó esta fotografía en la casa de su amigo antes de salir a un bar y luego la subió a sus redes. Ahora su familia desesperada y llorando

OCT 23, 2020
'Please let her go': Mother of missing woman last seen in Deep Ellum begs for her return | wfaa.com
[...]

Botella's family said she flew to Dallas from Seattle to visit her ex-boyfriend.

But she went to Deep Ellum alone, taking a Lyft ride.

"If she went to visit him, why did he let her go alone that night? That's the number one question I have,” said Valadez.

Her family released a video they got from a bar on Elm Street. They said surveillance cameras captured Botello with an unknown man.

Dallas police have not verified the tape.

But Botello's family said it's her, and the man is the key to helping find her location.

[...]

Botello's belongings were found at her ex-boyfriend’s house. She has not used her cellphone or credit cards that might pinpoint her location.

Sources told WFAA there is a person of interest and police have questioned a few men.

[...]

Seattle woman still missing three weeks after traveling to Dallas, Texas

Marisela’s family told Dateline that the 23-year-old left her home in Seattle, Washington on October 2, and traveled to Dallas to visit her ex-boyfriend for the weekend.

Marisela was last seen on the last night of her trip - Sunday, October 4. Dennesly told Dateline that her niece wanted to go out for her last night, but her ex-boyfriend wanted to stay home. So Marisela took a Lyft alone to Deep Ellum, a popular nightlife area in Dallas.

Dennesly said they obtained security video from outside the Select Start bar which shows who they believe to be Marisela leaving the bar with an unknown man. The time stamp was 1:15 a.m., she added.

October 2 (Fri)
•left Seattle & traveled to Dallas to see ex boyfriend
October 4 (Sun)
•Marisela took a Lyft alone to Deep Ellum, a popular nightlife area in Dallas.
October 5 (Mon)
•she was dropped off on Elm Street in the Deep Ellum area just after midnight (receipt shows)
•security video from outside the Select Start bar shows who they believe to be Marisela leaving with an unknown man @ 1:15am.
•her cellphone was last used around 4am.
•didn’t make her flight home

To Note:
•were able to access Marisela’s email, along with her social media and bank accounts.
• also able to get into her Snap Chat account and see her camera roll...“There’s a picture of her in a purple dress from that night-- the same dress in the surveillance video.”

'Please let her go': Mother of missing woman last seen in Deep Ellum begs for her return | wfaa.com

Sources told WFAA there is a person of interest and police have questioned a few men.

Just saw this:

Missing Seattle Woman, 23, Hasn't Been Seen Since Leaving Tx. Bar After Night Out 3 Weeks Ago
Marisela Botello vanished Oct. 4, on the last night of a weekend trip to see her ex-boyfriend in Dallas
By Chris Harris
October 29, 2020 10:19 AM
Police continue to search for a missing Seattle woman who vanished during what was supposed to be a weekend trip to Texas to see her ex-boyfriend.

PEOPLE confirms Marisela Botello, 23, has not been seen since Oct. 4, the final night of her trip to Dallas. She was scheduled to fly back to Seattle on Oct. 5.
According to police, on the night she vanished, Botello took a Lyft to Deep Ellum, a popular nightclub in Dallas.
Botello went out by herself that evening, after her ex-boyfriend apparently insisted on staying home.
Relatives have spoken to media outlets, saying security footage shows her leaving the Select Start bar at around 1 a.m. with an unknown man.
[...]
Police confirm her ex still has her belongings.
Her cellphone and credit cards have not been used since that night, they confirm.
Family members say she was an avid traveler. When she missed her flight home to Seattle, they started to worry.

Source:
Missing Seattle Woman, 23, Hasn't Been Seen Since Leaving Tx. Bar After Night Out 3 Weeks Ago

Dallas police say they are looking for a person of interest connected to the case of a missing Seattle woman who hasn’t been seen since she visited Deep Ellum more than three weeks ago.

Police said they are looking for Charles Beltran. They did not provide a detailed physical description but said he was driving a black 2014 Audi A6 with Texas license plates MJG-3114 in the early-morning hours of Oct. 5 — the day 23-year-old Marisela Botello disappeared.

VLRB6TSU4FADVPJEBR35SGDA3Y.png

Dallas police seek person of interest in disappearance of Marisela Botello, Seattle woman last seen in Deep Ellum

OCT 29, 2020
Man Wanted for Questioning by Dallas Police After Seattle Woman Disappears
[...]

...surveillance video showed her leaving the Select Start Arcade and Bar shortly after 1 a.m. with a man the family doesn't believe she knew.

Dallas police haven't verified the existence of that video.

With Botello's belongings left behind at the house where she'd been staying and a missed return flight home to Seattle, Castillo doesn't believe she disappeared willingly.

"She had a good job, a good life out here. She was just visiting. She likes to travel. That's what she does, so she wasn't running away from a bad situation. She's absolutely in some sort of danger," said Castillo.

[...]

OCT 29, 2020
Person of interest sought in Seattle woman's disappearance after night out in Deep Ellum

marisela_botello6_2f6b85605ea0337a4f6addab0e9d9de3.fit-360w.jpg

... Her ex-boyfriend called her parents and reported her missing to the police.

[...]

FOX News reports Beltran is the man seen in the security video with Botello and say they have tried to contact him but haven't had any success. Dallas police would not independently confirm that information.

"They apparently have tried reaching out to him, but he disconnected all social media," Castillo told Fox News. "When they ID'd him, he was unreachable and appeared to have moved."

[...]

Volunteers continue to hold search parties in Deep Ellum on Saturday mornings between 8 and 10 a.m.

Marisela Botello Missing: 5 Fast Facts You Need to Know | Heavy.com

1.Botello Had Her Cell Phone & Debit Card With Her That Night But Neither Have Been Used Since She Went Missing

2. Botello Was Seen on Surveillance Leaving With a Man & Police Are Looking For Charles Beltran as a Person of Interest

3. Botello was Wearing a Purple Metallic Dress When She Went Out on October 4 But It’s Not Clear Why She Went Out Alone Since She Was In Dallas Visiting an Ex-Boyfriend

4. Crime Has Been High in Dallas in 2020 & Locals Says the Area Where Botellow Went Out Is Not Safe

5. The Case Is Still Being Investigated as a Missing Person’s Case as There Is No Proof of a Crime at This Point

OCT 29, 2020
Castillo said that relatives have been able to access Marisela's email, along with her social media and bank accounts, but they have found nothing that might explain what happened to her.

Last photo of woman who mysteriously vanished during night out
''Since her mysterious disappearance, a photo has emerged of the outfit she was last seen wearing while visiting Dallas from Seattle to see an ex-boyfriend.

In the photo she is wearing a purple dress while snapping a picture with her mobile phone while standing in front of a mirror''.
32621870-1b08-11eb-bf77-f4398e86d6be

Police want to speak with Charles Beltran about Ms Botello's disappearance. Source: Dallas Police Department

Since her mysterious disappearance, a photo has emerged of the outfit she was last seen wearing while visiting Dallas from Seattle to see an ex-boyfriend.
In the photo she is wearing a purple dress while snapping a picture with her mobile phone while standing in front of a mirror.

Ms Castillo told news station WFAA that CCTV at 1.15am on October 5 shows her leaving a bar with a man, but police are yet to verify the footage is of her.

View attachment 270240

From the article:

[...]

"The reality is, I believe if the ex-boyfriend had anything to do with Marsela's disappearance, he would not be calling her parents and raising the alarm that she's missing," the former prosecutor added.

[...]

"I don't know why we're finding out more from the family than we're finding out from police. I mean, if she's caught on video leaving the arcade after one hour with a guy that is not the boyfriend ... it's not rocket science," Grace said. "There's got to be cameras inside that arcade. Why aren't we hearing about who this guy is?"

[...]

NOV 3, 2020
1 Month After Marisela Botello Last Seen In Deep Ellum, Detectives Change Status To 'Endangered Missing'

One month since anyone has seen Marisela Botello, and just days after detectives identified Charles Beltran as a person of interest in the case, police have changed her case to from “want to locate,” to “endangered missing.”

A “want to locate” is when a family member wants to find someone they were unsuccessful with contacting, so they file a want to locate report with the police. “Endangered missing,” means law enforcement suspects the missing person is endangered or the victim of criminal activity.

[...]

If you have any information, please contact the Dallas Police Department’s missing person’s unit at 214.671.4268 or email missingpersons@dpd.dallascityhall.com.

Where Is Marisela Botello? Texas Cops Seek Person of Interest in Disappearance of 23-Year-Old Seattle Woman

1 Month After Marisela Botello Last Seen In Deep Ellum, Detectives Change Status To 'Endangered Missing'

A “want to locate” is when a family member wants to find someone they were unsuccessful with contacting, so they file a want to locate report with the police. “Endangered missing,” means law enforcement suspects the missing person is endangered or the victim of criminal activity.

WFAA
Comments here with people saying things that are on my mind as well.

Unsure if this has been posted or not-

I was searching about the debit card and came across this live video of a DPD press conference an hour ago. I don’t think there was any new information released.

Nov 5 2020

I wish I could share in their optimism. She missed a flight, hasn't been seen or heard from, her belongings are at her ex's house, no phone or banking activity...

Always, LE knows more than us but still... :(

Some snippets from the article:

[...]

Lt. Eric Roman said he believes Botello is alive, and he pleaded with the public to call in any information that may help police find her.

[...]

Police said last week they were looking for a person of interest, Charles Beltran, in connection with Botello’s disappearance. Beltran is not considered a suspect, but police want to speak with him because he was the last person seen with Botello, Roman said.

[...]

This article has a lot of information.

***MISSING*** The Dallas Police Department is requesting the public’s assistance in locating a missing Seattle, WA woman. Marisela Botello was last seen late night on October, 4, 2020 to early morning Oct. 5 at 2824 Elm Street, Dallas, TX. She was dropped off in Deep Ellum by a Lyft alone on the night of Sunday October 4th and was last seen on October 5 at 1 am through surveillance video leaving the bar Select Start wearing a purple dress. Botella's family said she flew to Dallas from Seattle to visit her ex-boyfriend. Botello's belongings were found at her ex-boyfriend’s house. She has not used her cellphone or credit cards that might pinpoint her location. According to the family, they said surveillance cameras captured Botello with an unknown man. If you have any information, please contact the Dallas Police Department's missing person’s unit at 214-671-4268 or email missingpersons@dpd.dallascityhall.comCase # 177834-2020
#MariselaBotello #missing #Dallas #Texas #Seattle #Washington #TheAWAREFondation FOX 4 News CBS DFW NBC DFW WFAA The Dallas Morning News Fort Worth Star-Telegram Q13 FOX KING 5 KIRO 7 News KOMO News Dallas Police Department Leigh Egan at Crime Online Dateline NBC

Surely the ex-boyfriend would know that, did he try to discourage her from going?

The Dallas Police Department is asking for the public’s assistance in locating Charles Beltran. Mr. Beltran was last known to be driving a Black 2014 Audi A6 with Texas license plate MJG3114 in the…

dpdbeat.com
Help Locate Person Of Interest

I have the same question- is Beltran the ex-boyfriend? The article says Beltran moved, but that Marisela's things are at his house? If true, I think we know what the ending is going to be in this case, MOO.

NOV 5, 2020
'It's been a month': Mom of missing woman pleads for answers, as Dallas police continue search for man she was last seen with | wfaa.com
[...]

Police said in the video Marisela does not seem scared or in distress, but something happened to her after the video was taken.

[...]

"It's been a month. Too much time is passing and I am afraid something has happened to her,” said Valadez.

Sources told WFAA Dallas police cannot find Beltran’s car or locate his phone. And said they have been trying to trace his whereabouts.

“We are following up everywhere he has been and following up with people he knows,” said Lt. Roman.

[...]

Marisela's mom said she calls her daughter's phone constantly hoping she answers. She also told WFAA there has been no activity on her credit or debit cards. Police said she has not posted on social media.

"This hurts so much. I can't stop thinking about her, and ask God to protect her and that nothing bad has happened to her. I pray every day for any news about her,” said Valadez.

[...]

:(:(:(

I have created a media thread with the above msm to help get us get started here / thanks everyone for your contributions. I apologize I am crosseyed so please forgive any formatting errors, etc.

TX - Marisela Botello, 23, visiting Dallas from Seattle, 5 Oct 2020 - Map, Media, Timelines **NO DIS

Last edited:
Is the area she was last seen in a well known place, popular spot to hang out? I’m just wondering why she chose that place to go hang out at (as a visitor to the city)? Was it somewhere her & her ex boyfriend went earlier during her trip? Could she have possibly met someone earlier & decided she wanted to see them again before leaving to fly home?

Anyone local or familiar to the area that may be able to give any insight to the above??

Here is a compilation of everyone’s msm posts in here copied over to the media thread to help get it started; I apologize for formatting, etc., crosseyed frankly.

TX - Marisela Botello, 23, visiting Dallas from Seattle, 5 Oct 2020 - Maps, Media, Timelines **NO DISCUSSION**

Link to Marisela’s main discussion thread:

TX - TX - Marisela Botello, 23, visiting Dallas from Seattle, 5 Oct 2020

Friends and family in Seattle are desperately hoping for the safe return of 23-year-old Marisela Botello. Botello visited Dallas the first weekend in October and hasn’t been seen since the last night of her

Friends and family haven’t heard from Botello since the early morning hours of Monday, Oct. 5, when she was supposed to return home to Seattle.

Her family says Botello arrived in Dallas on Oct. 2 to visit an ex-boyfriend and was scheduled to return.

Her family has a Lyft receipt showing she was dropped off on Elm Street just after midnight on Monday morning, Oct. 5. She went to the Deep Ellum bar Select Start and surveillance video captured her leaving the bar wearing a purple dress. The 23-year-old Hispanic woman hasn’t been seen since.

“One timestamped 1:15 a.m. shows her leaving with a guy,” said Marisela's aunt Dennesly Castillo.

Castillo said she was able to get into her niece's T-Mobile account and determine that Botello used her phone at 4 a.m.

“And from there she just never came back,” Castillo said. “And that’s around the same time also that we saw the last cell phone activity, last time her debit card was ever used.”

“Her flight was Monday morning and she never returned,” Castillo said. “Today has been a week and there’s no sign of her.”

Her family says she has distinctive features, including a mole on the center of her neck and a tattoo on her right hand.

Botello’s family and friends have flown into Dallas throughout the week to search for the Seattle native.

As MundoHispánico was able to verify , in Texas, the DPD opened an investigation of the case, under the criteria of "Person to be located", with the number 177834-2020.

So far the only thing that is known is that the girl decided to stay with a friend who gave her an inn during her stay in Texas, according to the relatives.

On the night of Sunday, October 4, the girl told her friend that she was going to a club. Marisela Botello dressed up in a purple dress and went out to party at a bar on Elm Street.

Before leaving for the club on Elm Street, a fun area in downtown Dallas, the girl took a picture in the bathroom mirror of her friend's house and then posted it on her Snapchat account.

That photograph is the last clear image of Marisela Botello and it is the one the volunteers are using to search for her.

Marisela se tomó esta fotografía en la casa de su amigo antes de salir a un bar y luego la subió a sus redes. Ahora su familia desesperada y llorando

--

Botella's family said she flew to Dallas from Seattle to visit her ex-boyfriend.

"If she went to visit him, why did he let her go alone that night? That's the number one question I have,” said Valadez.

Her family released a video they got from a bar on Elm Street. They said surveillance cameras captured Botello with an unknown man.

But Botello's family said it's her, and the man is the key to helping find her location.

[...]

Botello's belongings were found at her ex-boyfriend’s house. She has not used her cellphone or credit cards that might pinpoint her location.

—-

Marisela’s family told Dateline that the 23-year-old left her home in Seattle, Washington on October 2, and traveled to Dallas to visit her ex-boyfriend for the weekend.

Marisela was last seen on the last night of her trip - Sunday, October 4. Dennesly told Dateline that her niece wanted to go out for her last night, but her ex-boyfriend wanted to stay home. So Marisela took a Lyft alone to Deep Ellum, a popular nightlife area in Dallas.

Dennesly said they obtained security video from outside the Select Start bar which shows who they believe to be Marisela leaving the bar with an unknown man. The time stamp was 1:15 a.m., she added.

October 2 (Fri)
October 4 (Sun)
October 5 (Mon)
•she was dropped off on Elm Street in the Deep Ellum area just after midnight (receipt shows)
•security video from outside the Select Start bar shows who they believe to be Marisela leaving with an unknown man @ 1:15am.

To Note:
•were able to access Marisela’s email, along with her social media and bank accounts.
• also able to get into her Snap Chat account and see her camera roll...“There’s a picture of her in a purple dress from that night-- the same dress in the surveillance video.”

—-

Marisela Botello vanished Oct. 4, on the last night of a weekend trip to see her ex-boyfriend in Dallas
October 29, 2020

Police continue to search for a missing Seattle woman who vanished during what was supposed to be a weekend trip to Texas to see her ex-boyfriend.

PEOPLE confirms Marisela Botello, 23, has not been seen since Oct. 4, the final night of her trip to Dallas. She was scheduled to fly back to Seattle on Oct. 5.
According to police, on the night she vanished, Botello took a Lyft to Deep Ellum, a popular nightclub in Dallas.
Botello went out by herself that evening, after her ex-boyfriend apparently insisted on staying home.
Relatives have spoken to media outlets, saying security footage shows her leaving the Select Start bar at around 1 a.m. with an unknown man.

[...]

Her cellphone and credit cards have not been used since that night, they confirm.
Family members say she was an avid traveler. When she missed her flight home to Seattle, they started to worry.

Source:

Dallas police say they are looking for a person of interest connected to the case of a missing Seattle woman who hasn’t been seen since she visited Deep Ellum more than three weeks ago.

Police said they are looking for Charles Beltran. They did not provide a detailed physical description but said he was driving a black 2014 Audi A6 with Texas license plates MJG-3114 in the early-morning hours of Oct. 5 — the day 23-year-old Marisela Botello disappeared.

Dallas police seek person of interest in disappearance of Marisela Botello, Seattle woman last seen in Deep Ellum
—-

BELTRAN, CHARLES Inmate 65809: Burnet County Jail in City of Burnet, TX

CHARLES ANTHONY BELTRAN Inmate 175417: Rockwall County Jail near Rockwall, TX

OCT 29, 2020

...surveillance video showed her leaving the Select Start Arcade and Bar shortly after 1 a.m. with a man the family doesn't believe she knew.

With Botello's belongings left behind at the house where she'd been staying and a missed return flight home to Seattle, Castillo doesn't believe she disappeared willingly.

"She had a good job, a good life out here. She was just visiting. She likes to travel. That's what she does, so she wasn't running away from a bad situation. She's absolutely in some sort of danger," said Castillo.
—-

OCT 29, 2020

Person of interest sought in Seattle woman's disappearance after night out in Deep Ellum

[...]

FOX News reports Beltran is the man seen in the security video with Botello and say they have tried to contact him but haven't had any success. Dallas police would not independently confirm that information.

"They apparently have tried reaching out to him, but he disconnected all social media," Castillo told Fox News. "When they ID'd him, he was unreachable and appeared to have moved."
—-

Volunteers continue to hold search parties in Deep Ellum on Saturday mornings between 8 and 10 a.m.

1.Botello Had Her Cell Phone & Debit Card With Her That Night But Neither Have Been Used Since She Went Missing

2. Botello Was Seen on Surveillance Leaving With a Man & Police Are Looking For Charles Beltran as a Person of Interest

3. Botello was Wearing a Purple Metallic Dress When She Went Out on October 4 But It’s Not Clear Why She Went Out Alone Since She Was In Dallas Visiting an Ex-Boyfriend

4. Crime Has Been High in Dallas in 2020 & Locals Says the Area Where Botellow Went Out Is Not Safe

5. The Case Is Still Being Investigated as a Missing Person’s Case as There Is No Proof of a Crime at This Point

OCT 29, 2020

Castillo said that relatives have been able to access Marisela's email, along with her social media and bank accounts, but they have found nothing that might explain what happened to her.

''Since her mysterious disappearance, a photo has emerged of the outfit she was last seen wearing while visiting Dallas from Seattle to see an ex-boyfriend.

In the photo she is wearing a purple dress while snapping a picture with her mobile phone while standing in front of a mirror''.

Police want to speak with Charles Beltran about Ms Botello's disappearance. Source: Dallas Police Department

DPD Beat

Since her mysterious disappearance, a photo has emerged of the outfit she was last seen wearing while visiting Dallas from Seattle to see an ex-boyfriend.
In the photo she is wearing a purple dress while snapping a picture with her mobile phone while standing in front of a mirror.

Ms Castillo told news station WFAA that CCTV at 1.15am on October 5 shows her leaving a bar with a man, but police are yet to verify the footage is of her.

View attachment 270240

Login • Instagram
POI’s artist page

Nancy Grace urges Dallas police to ramp up search for vanished 23-year-old woman

"The reality is, I believe if the ex-boyfriend had anything to do with Marsela's disappearance, he would not be calling her parents and raising the alarm that she's missing," the former prosecutor added.

[...]

"I don't know why we're finding out more from the family than we're finding out from police. I mean, if she's caught on video leaving the arcade after one hour with a guy that is not the boyfriend ... it's not rocket science," Grace said. "There's got to be cameras inside that arcade. Why aren't we hearing about who this guy is?"

NOV 3, 2020

One month since anyone has seen Marisela Botello, and just days after detectives identified Charles Beltran as a person of interest in the case, police have changed her case to from “want to locate,” to “endangered missing.”

[...]

If you have any information, please contact the Dallas Police Department’s missing person’s unit at 214.671.4268 or email missingpersons@dpd.dallascityhall.com

Where Is Marisela Botello? Texas Cops Seek Person of Interest in Disappearance of 23-Year-Old Seattle Woman

WFAA

Seattle woman now considered 'endangered missing person' after last seen in Deep Ellum | wfaa.com

Nancy Grace urges Dallas police to ramp up search for vanished 23-year-old woman

Fox Nation

Dallas Police Hope Tips Can Lead to Discovery of Missing Seattle Woman

‘This is a big puzzle’: Dallas police ask for help finding missing Seattle woman Marisela Botello Valadez

Nancy Grace urges Dallas police to ramp up search for vanished 23-year-old woman | Fox News

Nov 5 2020

[...]

***MISSING*** The Dallas Police Department is requesting the public’s assistance in locating a missing Seattle, WA woman. Marisela Botello was last seen late night on October, 4, 2020 to early morning Oct. 5 at 2824 Elm Street, Dallas, TX. She was dropped off in Deep Ellum by a Lyft alone on the night of Sunday October 4th and was last seen on October 5 at 1 am through surveillance video leaving the bar Select Start wearing a purple dress. Botella's family said she flew to Dallas from Seattle to visit her ex-boyfriend. Botello's belongings were found at her ex-boyfriend’s house. She has not used her cellphone or credit cards that might pinpoint her location. According to the family, they said surveillance cameras captured Botello with an unknown man. If you have any information, please contact the Dallas Police Department's missing person’s unit at 214-671-4268 or email missingpersons@dpd.dallascityhall.comCase # 177834-2020
#MariselaBotello #missing #Dallas #Texas #Seattle #Washington #TheAWAREFondation FOX 4 News CBS DFW NBC DFW WFAA The Dallas Morning News Fort Worth Star-Telegram Q13 FOX KING 5 KIRO 7 News KOMO News Dallas Police Department Leigh Egan at Crime Online Dateline NBC

The Dallas Police Department is asking for the public’s assistance in locating Charles Beltran. Mr. Beltran was last known to be driving a Black 2014 Audi A6 with Texas license plate MJG3114 in the…

dpdbeat.com

—-

NOV 5, 2020

[...]

[...]

Last edited:
Unless the police name the ex, im not thinking he has anything to do with it. As an independent woman, I would definitely stay an an ex's house I was on good terms with while traveling and i would definitely go out alone, if he didn't want to go. He probably had work or something the next morning. Shes an adult. He can't be faulted for her choosing to go. She took a Lyft, so he probably felt safe about that. He might have already been asleep, considering the time she left. Im more than sure the police have questioned him, so its unfair to point his way when nothing else points at him. I think people don't quite understand how strong and independent single women are. I would never stay home just because a guy didn't want to go with me. And I would never expect a guy to be irresponsible and go out drinking, just because I had the opportunity to go have fun. She left willingly with a guy from the bar, not under duress. She makes her choices, independent of a man. I like that! So, let's focus on the dude she was seen with and finding her.

Here is a compilation of everyone’s msm posts in here copied over to the media thread to help get it started; I apologize for formatting, etc., crosseyed frankly.

TX - Marisela Botello, 23, visiting Dallas from Seattle, 5 Oct 2020 - Maps, Media, Timelines **NO DISCUSSION**

Link to Marisela’s main discussion thread:

TX - TX - Marisela Botello, 23, visiting Dallas from Seattle, 5 Oct 2020

Friends and family in Seattle are desperately hoping for the safe return of 23-year-old Marisela Botello. Botello visited Dallas the first weekend in October and hasn’t been seen since the last night of her

--

[...]

—-

October 2 (Fri)
October 4 (Sun)
October 5 (Mon)

To Note:

—-

October 29, 2020

[...]

Source:

—-

BELTRAN, CHARLES Inmate 65809: Burnet County Jail in City of Burnet, TX

CHARLES ANTHONY BELTRAN Inmate 175417: Rockwall County Jail near Rockwall, TX

OCT 29, 2020

—-

OCT 29, 2020

[...]

—-

OCT 29, 2020

DPD Beat

View attachment 270240

Login • Instagram
POI’s artist page

[...]

NOV 3, 2020

[...]

If you have any information, please contact the Dallas Police Department’s missing person’s unit at 214.671.4268 or email missingpersons@dpd.dallascityhall.com

WFAA

Seattle woman now considered 'endangered missing person' after last seen in Deep Ellum | wfaa.com

Fox Nation

Dallas Police Hope Tips Can Lead to Discovery of Missing Seattle Woman

‘This is a big puzzle’: Dallas police ask for help finding missing Seattle woman Marisela Botello Valadez

Nancy Grace urges Dallas police to ramp up search for vanished 23-year-old woman | Fox News

Nov 5 2020

[...]

dpdbeat.com

—-

NOV 5, 2020

[...]

[...]

Double bump, FYI quick catch up on msm

I'm not aware of an official missing person's report filed for Beltran but he is wanted by DPD for questioning and they are searching for him. MOO
I was just curious if any family or friends were ‘genuinely worried’ about his whereabouts or thinking they both may be in trouble...
Just thinking of all possibilities...

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Relentless85
Back