GUILTY TX - Marisol Espinosa, 34, Pleasant Grove, 29 Dec 2015 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Heartbreaking to know another person found but at least maybe someone will get some peace and closure. I pray for those involved in this entire process from the fireman to the families of this body found today. Am I getting this right? It sounds like she was found under the bridge but not in water and I do not see water in the picture. Is there water under the bridge and/or the area where this body was found?

Verified Family Friend Destiny Butler, Can you say if they have Marisol's dental records?

Heartbreaking to know another person found but at least maybe someone will get some peace and closure. I pray for those involved in this entire process from the fireman to the families of this body found today. Am I getting this right? It sounds like she was found under the bridge but not in water and I do not see water in the picture. Is there water under the bridge and/or the area where this body was found?

Verified Family Friend Destiny Butler, Can you say if they have Marisol's dental records?

They do not have her dental records on file, unfortunately. However DNA samples are available for cross type matching.

I hate to speak about someone's 'remains' because I am sure that's hard on the family but I hope there is enough evidence with her at this point to give a clear cod so they can get a murder warrant on the perp. That will make finding him a little easier. Such a beautiful young lady trying to better herself and get her hairdresser's license and provide for her babies. Why does this happen over and over ?

Espinosa’s family shared the following statement on Facebook that said, in part:

“Thank you all to the kind hearted sincere genuine caring people for reaching out and sharing love, support and encouragement. The family has asked for prayers for her babies, her mom, her family and friends. Please respect this very difficult time as they wait. Thank you; keep them in your prayers and for justice to prevail against evil. This is a very difficult time for the family. ”

Espinosa’s ex-boyfriend, Faustino Valdez, was the last person to have reported seeing Espinosa. He initially participated in searches for Espinosa, but then stopped. He hasn’t been seen in North Texas for months.

http://dfw.cbslocal.com/2016/03/07/medical-examiner-will-determine-if-human-remains-are-missing-mom/

:(

that link will not open for me for anything, I even googled it to go through another link and nothing. computer sat there thinking for up to 5 minutes. what did it say?

A woman's body in state of an advanced decomposition was found under the Dowdy Ferry Bridge in southeastern Dallas County. The deceased haven't been identified yet, but it is quite probable it's Marisol.

Noon news is saying authorities should be able to offer an identification by tomorrow (Tuesday) at the earliest.

Prayers for Marisol's loved ones.

Espinosa’s ex-boyfriend, Faustino Valdez, was the last person to see her as she left his home in the 7700 block of Aurora Avenue, police said. Her Chevrolet Tahoe was later found abandoned in the parking lot of an apartment complex.

Espinosa and several family members had been living at Valdez’s home after the Espinosas’ house caught fire in mid-December.

Valdez has not been seen since Jan. 3. Espinosa’s family fears Valdez may have killed her and fled to South Texas or Mexico, where he has family ties.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...-are-from-missing-pleasant-grove-mother.html/

That's exactly where he is, and has been since he skipped town. The cops had him but let him go, they can get down there now and find him. It would've been much easier to keep tabs on him, than to risk an international manhunt.

Word that she's been found is going to spread like wildfire, and Valdez is going to go even deeper into hiding.

Does anyone know the distance from the house to the bridge area to the apartment complex where her vehicle was located?

The thoughts & opinions stated above are that, MY random thoughts & opinions.

Does anyone know the distance from the house to the bridge area to the apartment complex where her vehicle was located?

The bridge is 5 miles from both; the home where she last resided and the apartment complex that her vehicle was located.

The bridge is 5 miles from both; the home where she last resided and the apartment complex that her vehicle was located.

Thank you...I from Texas but not real familiar with Dallas.

The family waits . . . :tears::tears::tears:

Family of missing mom await ID of body

"It kind of makes me kick myself in the butt," said Wendy Lopez, Espinosa's cousin. "Like, we were so close. Maybe it's her, maybe it's not. Maybe we could have helped somebody else, but how they found it was intended for them to find it."

Lopez said her gut tells her the identity of the body is her cousin.

http://www.wfaa.com/news/crime/family-of-missing-mom-await-id-of-body/72638070

I can't get this family off my mind...this has to be torture.

Well I can guarantee you if he 'was' in Mexico he isn't now. He's already fled once, what is going to stop him from fleeing again when this word circles back to him from the news stating everyone knows he is likely in Mexico? That's a little foolish of that reporter to include that tidbit of info. As Steelman said above, if that is accurate, he will only go deeper in hiding now.

FOX 4 News
3 mins ·
‪#‎BREAKING‬ ~ Remains found Sunday in Dallas creek bed belong to missing mom Marisol Espinosa

Rest in Peace, beautiful Marisol. You will have justice soon !

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams
Back