GUILTY TX - Marisol Espinosa, 34, Pleasant Grove, 29 Dec 2015 *Arrest*

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
WFAA-TV
5 mins ·
‪#‎BREAKING‬: Police identify body found under Dowdy Ferry Bridge in Dallas as Marisol Espinosa. "Endangered person now a homicide" case, police say:
READ PREVIOUS REPORT: http://on.wfaa.com/1ULura1

I think we all knew how this was going to end, but so sad anyway. Fly high Marisol and condolences to her loved ones.

http://crimeblog.dallasnews.com/201...-those-of-missing-pleasant-grove-mother.html/

Police confirmed Tuesday that the body found near Dowdy Ferry Road over the weekend belonged to a Pleasant Grove mother missing since December.

The Dallas Police Department said it is now investigating Marisol Espinosa’s disappearance as a homicide. Police are waiting for information from the Dallas County Medical Examiner’s Office about the cause and manner of the hairdresser’s death.

Espinosa’s family had been looking for her since Dec. 29 after she failed to make it to work. Relatives later found her Chevrolet Tahoe abandoned in the parking lot of an apartment complex.

Veronica Walls, Espinosa’s aunt, said the family had been bracing for Tuesday’s news, but “kind of knew already” that the body was hers.

“The last three months — it’s been 11 weeks today that she has been missing — have been the worst nightmare that anybody has ever gone through,” Walls said.

Let's pray her children find peace and strength in their heart and mind to get them through this senseless tragedy. RIH Marisol

God Bless Wendy and Marisol's mother, Rosemary, and Marisol's children. :praying:

"It's bitter sweet," said Wendy Lopez, the cousin of 34-year-old Marisol Espinosa. "We've waited so long just to have her back, and now we do. Not in the way we would've preferred it, but it is closure. Now we can lay her to rest."

She stood with two of Espinosa's children, who both wore shirts printed with an image of their mother.

"As far as the next chapter, making sure that the people or the person who did it to her, which you know we have our feelings about particular people, making sure that whoever did it, pays," she continued.

0308lopezchildren_1457494446334_916868_ver1.0_320_240.jpg

http://www.wkyc.com/news/crime/police-id-body-as-missing-dallas-mother/74139641

I've been in hospital and today was my first day with my phone. My heart breaks for Marisol and her family and friends. May she rest in sweet peace. I pray Justice is harsh and swift. When I have a daughter we decided we are naming her Marisol as it's such a beautiful name and although I never knew Marisol she seemed like such a true genuine loving women. Rest in sweet peace.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

valdez2.jpg valdez.jpg

This weepy looking guy with the bowl cut is the one they're gonna be looking for.

He pretended to help search for her in the beginning, then quietly slipped out of town not to be seen again. I guess he realized it was just a matter of time before somebody got around to looking under that bridge. He was labeled as her boyfriend by the press. After her house mysteriously caught fire and burned, she moved in with Valdez at his place, along with her parents and kids. She had apparently broken up with Valdez prior to the mystery fire, and was sooooo lucky that he let her move into his place afterwards........uh-huh.

Valdez apparently abandoned everything and blew town.

If you see him walking down the street in your neighborhood, run over him with your car and then call 911.

He didn't go on the run by himself. I was hoping LE was trailing him and would arrest immediately after Marisol was found.

He didn't go on the run by himself. I was hoping LE was trailing him and would arrest immediately after Marisol was found.

Actually, I believe I read his parents picked him up or he was last seen with his parents. Where are his parents now, in Mexico too?

I read his parents picked him up as well. Not sure where they are now but I read he and his brother left town to go find work, but i have a problem believing that.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cheeseDreams
Back