GUILTY TX - Mark Ysasaga, 15, Lubbock, 13 June 2012

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Is anyone else not able to access his FB Discussion page anymore?

According to a comment posted on the Facebook discussion page, it appears that a local news station confirmed that the body found was not that of Mark Ysasaga.

Just caught the news a little while ago and I'm stunned! Who could this person be if it's not Mark? Are there any other missing persons in this area

No one else missing that I know of... Suicide? Homicide? There have been so many murders around Lubbock recently and some of them seem random. A few weeks ago, a few guys were driving around asking others for weed and if the people said they didn't have any, they were shot at! It is scary to think about...

Howdy, everyone! I apologize for being gone so long.

Now that I am verified, I want to share some of the things that I have been told by Mark's cousin. I will not name this family member, at this time. I do not know if it is a rule breaker so we will just call him JY.

JY was speaking with another member of my team and it never dawned on my that JY was kinned to Mark. There are many, many people with the last name Ysasaga here in Lubbock.

I asked JY the following questions and here were his responses (not direct quotes):

SDT: How are you kinned to Mark?
JY: I am Anna's cousin.
SDT: Are you and Anna close?
JY: Yes, we speak often and more now that Mark has disappeared.
SDT: Does the family know what address Mark was at other than 27th & Flint?
JY: No, we do not know. The LPD does know the address.
SDT: Has the LPD spoken to anyone?
JY: Yes, they spoke to two individuals. One was taken in for questioning and immediately asked for an attorney. We don't understand why this guy has hired an attorney. He won't say anything to the cops.
SDT: Is it true that it was a 16 yr. old that lived in that house?
JY: We don't know who lived there.
SDT: Was the person questioned a 16 yr. old?
JY: The person questioned was 26 or 27, I think.

I came back from my business trip and talked to JY again a bit ago and this is the conversation that we had.

SDT: What happened this weekend? I heard a body was found.
JY: Yea, the police called us and said they found a body. They wanted us to know and they would call us later if they needed to talk more.
SDT: I saw the news this morning before work, it wasn't Mark I heard. Are you guys okay?
JY: Yea, we were happy it wasn't him.
SDT: Do you think he is still alive? I have noticed that Anna or Jessica keeps posting on the FB page that they want him to come home if he sees the posts.
JY: Nah, most of us think something bad happened. It has been too long.

Can you guys think of anything else that I can ask or offer to help?

What bothers me the most about the WHOLE shebang...Not a single search has been organized. We have many parks, playa lakes and areas that could be looked over. No one seems interested in putting one together either. I just feel so helpless and I don't even know the kid. I want to help so badly. :maddening:

JY: The person questioned was 26 or 27, I think.

A guy (Cory Lara) that commented on the Facebook page a few weeks ago said that he saw Mark on Wednesday, June 20th with a man that appeared to be 25-30 years old. Apparently Cory's buddies were with "him" (Not sure if Cory was referring to Mark or the man Mark was supposedly with) around 3pm-4pm. Cory was asked to send a private message to the page. I'm wondering if this is the man they took in for questioning? And if so, then why did they not question any of the others that were "with him"?

A guy (Cory Lara) that commented on the Facebook page a few weeks ago said that he saw Mark on Wednesday, June 20th with a man that appeared to be 25-30 years old. Apparently Cory's buddies were with "him" (Not sure if Cory was referring to Mark or the man Mark was supposedly with) around 3pm-4pm. Cory was asked to send a private message to the page. I'm wondering if this is the man they took in for questioning? And if so, then why did they not question any of the others that were "with him"?

I wonder if the buddies were minors? Can the police question minors at will? Do they have to have the parents present? I will go do some research and see if I can find answers. (I am at work playing catch up from being gone last week...gah!)

I suck at this....I can not find it. I have Googled it and can't find what I am looking for.

I thought I would do some digging on some of these people. I am in no way trying to point fingers...just trying to figure out what kind of crowd knew Mark.

"The woman heard voices and the burglars going through her things according to dispatch logs. Within minutes, police were on the scene and say the suspects had left the victim's house. Police found 20-year-old Anthony Trejo, 18-year-old Cory Lara and 18-year-old Greg Hernandez one block away.

"We did learn later they had two stolen firearms in their possession. So they did have weapons inside her home," said Sgt. Watkins."

This was taken from the Lubbock AJ on August 25, 2010.
http://www.kcbd.com/story/13045399/woman-hides-in-closet-calls-911-three-arrested

I'm going to have to go and do some digging but remember when Mark's grandmother mentioned the last name of the person living in that house? The other day, someone (I think it was his grandmother) posted again about this person but mentioned the first name this time. She said he had been arrested. Unfortunately, she posted this on the FB Discussion page which is now oddly inactive. Does anyone know why it went inactive? I posted on it and within 5 minutes it was gone!

I'm going to have to go and do some digging but remember when Mark's grandmother mentioned the last name of the person living in that house? The other day, someone (I think it was his grandmother) posted again about this person but mentioned the first name this time. She said he had been arrested. Unfortunately, she posted this on the FB Discussion page which is now oddly inactive. Does anyone know why it went inactive? I posted on it and within 5 minutes it was gone!

Wow, I missed that. It really sucks that I can only dedicate so many hours to looking for information and it seems I am not good at it yet. Thanks for that!

Chris .. as first name I believe.

Wow, I missed that. It really sucks that I can only dedicate so many hours to looking for information and it seems I am not good at it yet. Thanks for that!

Last name same as the leader of Cuba.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
satchel7