TX - Mass Shooting at Fort Hood, 5 November 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Civilian police officer killed. Only one confrontation and all killing happened at that time.

Local police killed the confirmed shooter, one Fort Hood civilian police officer among the dead

Was it Kat and family that were going to Ft. Bliss, Texas?

So it sounds like their was only 1 shooting, at 1:30pm, and all the casualties are from that. Any confirmations on shootings later than that?

How do at least 3 soldiers all decide to do this together???

One I can see, but 3 is really scary.

Very scary, and the fact that this started at the soldier readiness station and they were getting ready to deploy might be at the center of their motives, who knows.

so they have all of the shooters in custody now? Is this confirmed?

How do at least 3 soldiers all decide to do this together???

One I can see, but 3 is really scary.

I agree. I can even see 2 - a stretch, but I can see that, but three? They be soliders, but I have to ask why? Why were they soldiers?

Salem

If these really were our soldiers who got together and concocted this, it makes it even more sick. And frightening. If we can't trust our own, who can we trust??????

fran, could you elaborate on what you mean?

There was only one shooting incident. All at the same location. Civilian officers arrived quickly and confronted the gunman and killed him, but a civilian officer was killed as well. All the 27 injuries were at this same location.

They basically said, only one incident, 12 killed and 27 injurred.
One gunman killed and two additional POSSIBLE suspects are being detained. They're NOT sure if these other two are involved.

HTH
fran

Now KWTX reports shooting in housing area not confirmed

So it sounds like their was only 1 shooting, at 1:30pm, and all the casualties are from that. Any confirmations on shootings later than that?

That is what was said at the presser, 1 shooting.

Was it Kat and family that were going to Ft. Bliss, Texas?

I think so. i think they left Ft hood over the summer and transferred to Ft Bliss. Hope she logs in and lets us know.

Thanks fran, that clears thing up some.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members