TX - Mass Shooting at Fort Hood, 5 November 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
What is the significance of shutting down the air systems? Do they think there could be some sort of poisonous gases released into the air by the shooter(s)?? This is all I can come up with.

Are they talking air conditioners or air waves such as tv, phones, etc.? Anybody know?

Salem

request for blood from area citizens to Scott White Temple hospital

Very interested in whether it is disgruntled soldiers or others. Maybe the M16s
and uniforms were used as disguises.

Those that are not familiar with the military.

This doesn't mean much military uniforms can be picked up by anyone at surplus shops in the area!

cnn confirming 12 killed and 1 gunmen killed

saying 12 killed, this is just horrible, im just sick.

I thought I just read a poster say that their daughter/son (can't remember) is there and was told to shut down a/c.
yes they've been told to shut down ventilation system

12 dead now, per Pentagon (CNN). One of the shooters dead.

What is the significance of shutting down the air systems? Do they think there could be some sort of poisonous gases released into the air by the shooter(s)?? This is all I can come up with.

That's what it usually is. I hope it's just a standard precaution.

Wife of a soldier on CNN now says there is or was a gunman at the Dollar General off post.

The pentagon confirming 12 dead.

shooting began minutes before a graduation ceremony was to begin at a base sports complex, Pentagon officials said

My son just went through his graduation ceremony at Ft. Hood two weeks ago.

guy on CNN says there's no SOP for this type of incident.... uhh hello, why the heck not!?
mister nursebeeme just got home (ltc) and he says you can bet your underwear that there is an sop for this... however it is not something the entire public needs to know because that is how people could plan attacks, knowing the sop (hope I got that right mister nursebeeme, sir)

They talked about it and you are right.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members