TX - Mass Shooting at Fort Hood, 5 November 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
anybody listening to Killeen PD on scanner?

I am. For awhile there they were talking about a swat team mobilizing by the dollar store for a possible suspect in a black chrysler. Now there isn't much talk of anything except normal LE stuff... I think they maybe went to a protected thing or ?

saw a chatter say shots fired in Comanche 4 residence...also said SWAT left the Dollar store...FWIW

Daughter heard from MIL, she is scared but she said she was ok for the moment, they have them locked in the building where she works. MIL told them that the neighbor that has raised sil, was on her way to the px around noon, and now they can't get a hold of her.

Fort Hood release sent at 3:18: more than one shooter fired shots into Soldiers Readiness Processing Center and Howze Theater on Fort Hood.

tweet

Do you have friends or family at Fort Hood? Channel 2 would like to speak with you, please call 775-861-4290 or email producers@ktvn.com

If this were a terrorist attack, I think other bases nearby would be on lockdown; but nothing reported in San Antonio, 100 miles south, and home of Ft. Sam Houston, the Army of the South headquarters, and various other military bases.

-----------------------
5.00 says they are already on lock down,Pres.to speak soon,soldiers coming from other bases.heard nothing on dollar store, I dont have anyone there personally but they are all my soldiers!

This is the website that has been given me to follow what's happening.

PLEASE PRAY FOR THE DEAD AND WOUNDED SOLDIERS, THEIR FAMILIES, AND THE VALIANT DOCTORS, NURSES, POLICE, AND AMBULANCE DRIVERS

WHO WILL BE WORKING TO SAVE THESE PEOPLE THE NEXT FEW HOURS, NIGHTS, AND DAYS.

PLEASE PRAY FOR TEXAS - WE'VE HAD STILL ANOTHER HORRIBLE MASS SHOOTING

tHANK YOU - MARTHATEX

tweet

Fort Hood Shootings: shooters were wearing military uniforms. 2 suspects in custody right now.

What is the significance of shutting down the air systems? Do they think there could be some sort of poisonous gases released into the air by the shooter(s)?? This is all I can come up with.

abc affiliate channel 8 dfw showing live footage. Police and swat caravan. TV station Helicopter trying to follow. "Area not secure yet"

What is the significance of shutting down the air systems? Do they think there could be some sort of poisonous gases released into the air by the shooter(s)?? This is all I can come up with.

or maybe tear gas if they have to catch gunman on the loose...dunno - just a thought

FOX is now saying 9 dead and 27 wounded.

This is terribly upsetting. I just talked to my son and he has friends that were just stationed to Ft. Hood, how awful to have this happen.....

guy on CNN says there's no SOP for this type of incident.... uhh hello, why the heck not!?

-----------------------
5.00 says they are already on lock down,Pres.to speak soon,soldiers coming from other bases.heard nothing on dollar store, I dont have anyone there personally but they are all my soldiers!

Hood is on lockdown, but I'm finding nothing on line about S.A. bases. Now reporting (CBS) a third shooter "may be involved."

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Scorpioo18