Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
from scanner
LE can't speak by phone-cell phone service is overloaded

do you know anyone on post Texas Mist? I do, and am not able to get thru on cell phone number... I am sure there is a logical reason but I am still worried.

One suspect has been shot by military police, one in custody..per HLN news

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=120138496&ft=1&f=1003

Fatal Shootings Put Fort Hood On Lockdown

The Associated Press, quoting Army Lt. Col. Nathan Banks, also at the Pentagon, says seven people were killed and 20 wounded in a pair of shootings. Banks said there was no word yet on who the shooters were, nor on identities of the dead.

Banks says the second incident took place at a theater on the sprawling base.

Garver told NPR one shooting took place at or near the Howze Theater, next door to the Folgers Readiness Processing Center. But he could not confirm media reports of deaths or injuries.

An Army spokesman at the Pentagon says the shootings took place at a personnel and medical processing center at Fort Hood.

Garver said a statement was expected shortly from Fort Hood.

The installation is on lockdown and police are on the scene.

<<<<<<<<<<<more at link>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Nine now said to be dead, twenty wounded. (CNN)

Nurse..........cell service is overloaded........finally got back to Daughter and she said they can't even send texts.

do you know anyone on post Texas Mist? I do, and am not able to get thru on cell phone number... I am sure there is a logical reason but I am still worried.

nobody's getting thru nurse...and i saw in the chat that folks on base were to close doors & windows, & turn off A/C.

lotsa folks worried about friends & family!!

fox-dfw saying they still don't know a lot!

Trying to catch up. Prayers to everyone there and to anyone here who may have a loved one on the base. This is so crazy. What more can happen????? I just can't stand it!!

My son is home on leave from Ft. Sam Houston, this makes me so grateful that he is here with me, my prayers to all those involved! Tragic.

guns involved were standard issued m-16's. Still not sure if shooters are soldiers but word out is that they were in uniform...per HLN...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarrilinaCali