TX - Mass Shooting at Fort Hood, 5 November 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Are they talking air conditioners or air waves such as tv, phones, etc.? Anybody know?

Salem

i heard close doors/windows & turn off AC/heater...haven't heard shut down comms....some peeps on base are chatting so they have 'puter I guess.

live news conference starting. Lt. Gen Cone (Kohn) sp starting one minute

My God, I feel like I'm watching Red Dawn! I pray the SWAT teams get all the shooters before anyone else gets hurt..Prayers for the families!!

12 people confirmed killed, 30 wounded. 3 gunmen ,1 of the gunmen is included in the fatility count. According to HLN the other 2 suspects are in custody now. HLN news...

chatter saying got a text -- shooting @ liberty village (FWIW)

guy on CNN says there's no SOP for this type of incident.... uhh hello, why the heck not!?

Weird. A Ft Hood official was on Fox telling how they run security drills and exercises for it all the time.

shooter possibly arrested at dollar general store in town

My God, I feel like I'm watching Red Dawn! I pray the SWAT teams get all the shooters before anyone else gets hurt..Prayers for the families!!

i can't believe there's 10's of thousands there & they can't get 1 guy!

i hope lone gunman doesn't have hostages -- what other reason would there be to not have him by now??

I'm so worried about Kat and her husband and son!

Salem

My son just went through his graduation ceremony at Ft. Hood two weeks ago.

My son just graduated from Ft. Sam Houston and has friends that were stationed to Ft. Hood, my son is going to Germany. The effect on morale could be tremendous, as if there is not enough for these soldiers to deal with.

Wow,....12 dead and 31 wounded

One gunman killed, he was a soldier. Two more suspects that were soldiers. (in custody)

When everyone is wearing uniforms and have guns... how do you tell if a guy is a shooter or not??? Could get really confusing.

12 dead 31 wounded

12 dead, 31 wounded --included shooter @ readiness center shot by MPs...have apprehended 2 add'l soldiers as suspects.

I sure hope they can capture all the shooters soon! This is just so scary!

Weird. A Ft Hood official was on Fox telling how they run security drills and exercises for it all the time.
this is not wiered. It is normal on army bases. There is SOP (standard operating procedure for the event of this) per colonel nursebeeme

sounds like it's over now....I hope no more of the injured die :(

All three gunmen are soldiers...:(

The world just seems to be going crazy. Prayers for our Fort Hood Military community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
pacobasal