TX - Mass Shooting at Fort Hood, 5 November 2009 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
http:///news/politics-elections/2009/11/05/ap_sources_authorities_had_concerns_about_suspect

"Federal law enforcement officials say the suspected Fort Hood, Texas, shooter had come to their attention at least six months ago because of Internet postings that discussed suicide bombings and other threats.
The officials say the postings appeared to have been made by Maj. Nidal Malik Hasan"

(thanks to who originally posted this link, i can't find it)

"One of the Web postings that authorities reviewed is a blog that equates suicide bombers with a soldier throwing himself on a grenade to save the lives of his comrades"

I just heard the same thing on CNN xox

i want to cry...there were soldiers "ripping off their uniforms" to treat wounded comrades

Gotta love our soldiers! Sad thing is...all those soldiers that he killed would have died to protect their brother (HIM) if given cause! HOOAH!!!! Leave no one behind....

Too bad... he's alive!!! He'll get all the rights that we have fought and died for... He should have been shot and KILLED!!!

I am prior Navy, my sister just retired from the Navy, my father served in the Army.... my family has served and fought since the American Revolution!!!

I'm with you, and it's not nice to say, but I wish he was shot dead. I know that families want justice, but the laborious trial to Leavenworth isn't what our taxpayers need.

Deep-rooted military family here, Army, Navy, Marines.... (no Air Force... that's weird?)

He probably already has his insanity plea planned out in detail. :cool:

Actually, I am NOW the most mad.... He ain't dead!!! He's lying there getting treatment next to people he caused harm to!!!

No death row for him...

what would be the trial process for this guy?

If he gets death are there no appeals?

Just wondering if military justice is better than the regular.

soldiers on fort hood do not carry weapons. this is our home... however, security will be increased in the coming days

Hi Nursebeeme, 'Tention! I am so proud of you and all our other W'sleuthers here serving in the military.

Is Kat's hubby stationed at Fort Hood? I think she just moved to Texas and thought it was to a military base/fort. xox

Patch that b@#$%^d up and send his azz to Iraq!!

Wow... I can't believe what I'm hearing on Larry King...

No death row for him...

Please don't tell me......I'm not familiar......but don't tell me that because it is a military base and he is government issue that he is exempt from the death penalty, this is Texas, Texas Justice, but I guess the bases aren't, is this correct???

Actually, I am NOW the most mad.... He ain't dead!!! He's lying there getting treatment next to people he caused harm to!!!
me too! seething mad! because that means that of the 13 dead it does not include his sorry a$$... but just one more innocent soldier or DAC employee!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
habitsofwaste