Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #1

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
That is quit a theory. Did you ever think that every family member has already been questioned and investigated. Their where about on that day verified.
Well, it certainly could be they have. And it could be they have checked and found things don't add up.

May be they are getting their ducks all in a row.....dotting every i and crossing every t. They don't have to tell the family anything.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Maybe somebody called MC and said they needed to see him or needed help with a car problem, they were just down the road so MC walked there, knowing this person was shady or had a history of asking for money he left his wallet locked up in the shed, he took the time to put on his hat walked down there and was then abducted, his phone broken and tossed away.

I just think it's kinda of wild to bring up the fact that someone close to him had a drug charge then fabricate a theory that Papaw might have mailed in a payment for him and previously given him money. For all we know the individual sent that money in his self whether check or money order and made those previous payments on his own as well. I guess what I'm trying to say is it may not be dangerous or hurtful for you when folks fabricate these types of theories but it can hurt, ruin whomever your theorizing about. People have lives, families,kids and a job etc. People in that persons life might see this and come up with their own conclusions and that person could lose their job, kids get picked on at school. I think you know what I mean. I know people want answers. I'm sure nobody wants answers more than the family. But let's not drag their name through the dirt in the process until we know actuall facts that lead to Papaws disappearance. Just a suggestion.

I just think it's kinda of wild to bring up the fact that someone close to him had a drug charge then fabricate a theory that Papaw might have mailed in a payment for him and previously given him money. For all we know the individual sent that money in his self whether check or money order and made those previous payments on his own as well. I guess what I'm trying to say is it may not be dangerous or hurtful for you when folks fabricate these types of theories but it can hurt, ruin whomever your theorizing about. People have lives, families,kids and a job etc. People in that persons life might see this and come up with their own conclusions and that person could lose their job, kids get picked on at school. I think you know what I mean. I know people want answers. I'm sure nobody wants answers more than the family. But let's not drag their name through the dirt in the process until we know actuall facts that lead to Papaws disappearance. Just a suggestion.

Hmm. Where did you see a name being 'dragged through the dirt'?

RSBM

?????

No one has dragged anyone's name in the dirt; afaik.
This is WS, we come here to ponder and come up with theories to puzzling situations.
A lot of good hypothesis are being put out here at this site-- and I can honestly say this site is 100% more respectful than some other ones --especially the comments on FB which we do not bring over here.

It's to be expected when a seemingly responsible man of advanced age vanishes , that people are going to be concerned. If they're not worried... that would give pause.

There are members of this site that care more about a person missing than some of the missing persons' own family members !!
Little Haleigh Cummings comes to mind.

Not saying that M. Chambers is missing in a suspicious manner (as in clear signs of struggle or video of an abduction) --- just that it's concerning.
:moo:

No one's name is being dragged through the mud. Not even their initials. A name and a theory was submitted to police. It will be up to the police to decide what to do with it.....and chances are, they are way ahead of us anyway.

JMO
Have caught up. Glad to see people still concerned about this case.

If any fowl play then justice needs to happen for the man.

My previous theory was a robbery from some locals and I still think that is a possibility.

The recent theory being discussed or something similar to it is a possibility too. A variation of it involving an unplanned altercation that could have happened could possibly explain the blood found at the scene. Maybe nothing was planned but maybe a heated discussion started to happen which turned into a physical altercation and it got way out of hand where a person went overboard during what started as a verbal fight and killed him. That could explain blood being found at the scene was maybe some sort of defensive wound.

Anyhow just glad people are still concerned and caring for justice in this case. This case needs solved so the mystery of what happened can be solved to help loving family members and friends who want the same thing.

Steel54, what theory or theories if any, do you have in regards to his disappearance? Have you been following the case closely, and if so what are your thoughts?

Would love to hear from pmerle00! Would be great to have an update straight from her!

Would love to hear from pmerle00! Would be great to have an update straight from her!

Sadly I believe there is nothing to update:(

I stepped away from WS as life has been busy - was hoping PaPaw had been found & I just hadn't heard.

I believe PaPaw is the victim of foul play - and it was someone close to him. I cannot see him just walking away from his life, even if he suspected an affair (to be noted: there is NO evidence of an affair...just stated that as a possibility). He would not leave his family willingly.

My gut is the sheriff has a POI and they are just putting all the pieces together. Texas is a death penalty state and they would want every i dotted and every t crossed.

You're pretty defensive. No one dragged anyone names through the mud. I have done quite a bit of research on Papaw and those around him - I actually have several mutual acquaintances with some of his family. I grew up 35 min from him. Anyway, my point being, I have done research and still dont know who they are referring to. So its not obvious to most people.

Very quiet on the LE front in this case. They spoke out initially and haven't been heard from for a long time.
I hope it's because they have solid leads and know what they're doing.

I think the idea of someone saying they needed help is plausible, but then what about the blood in the shop?

I really think the idea of checking for activity of any sort on his DL is a good one. Whether it was the perpetrator or someone who found it, it would be a clue. So far, I am asking them to look into: controlled drugs, hotels, liquor stores, ATMs, their bank. What else is tied to a DL??

What about checking the credit bureaus to see if there are hits to apply for any credit with PAWPAWs name & id.?

Bumping for Papaw! #BringPaPawHome

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G928A using Tapatalk

In cases such as this one, I'd think hiring a PI could perhaps be helpful. Possibly shed some light on things that transpired up till he went missing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV