Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Turn the box on its side. There's a picture if the top part of a face. Two eyes, brow line, nose bridge rendering. I would be looking at sinus, sleep aids, headache meds

Sent from my XT1650 using Tapatalk
I think this is another question for our VI. So to Pmerle00, what exactly was the 2nd item on the conveyer belt at Wal Mart?

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

I'm trying to go back and see specifically what IV said about the Walmart items and if they were BOTH placed in the bathroom. I think she said the receipt was in the bathroom trash, which seems odd to me, but I won't go into that because I'm probably the only one that finds it odd. Lol. But while looking for that post I was wondering is one of his sons fairly young? I was just wondering because when she mentioned the phone records she said one of the son's phones is on MC's bill. It seemed unusual for a grown married man with his own family. Maybe it's not and there's a reason. My 40 year old step brother's phone is on my step dad's phone, but he's actually a bum and I don't trust him, so he's not the best example. Lol
Both of our sons are still on our family plan. They are 27 and 25. Just easier right now.

ETA Neither are married.

I noticed our VI asked the woman re the person MC had a falling out w/ because of a family member. Our VI is on it!!

So, to Pmerle00: who did this woman say had a "falling out with MC"?

Also, I remember something said about people fishing down the road (whose black truck was parked along the side of a road). Was that checked out?

As to the second question, I found the following post by Pmerle00 (last sentence; not sure as to the black truck):

325462bee789e5a8b40edd3ac9ad62e9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I was looking at the property and surrounding area on Google Earth.

Does anyone know how far back MC & BC's property goes?

From my photo:

1) 7086 FM 2101 - Chambers residence, shop.

2) mobile home in area behind MC's home. Is this their property?

3) Entrance to driveway off FM 2101 that goes all the way back to the lake. Is this MC's property?

4) I zoomed in and found a yellow object in the wooded area. It looks out of place to me.
Image is from 2017, I don't know what month.

5) driveway that leads to the lake

75f213e9c99addab5e152128d391c13f.jpg

I was looking at the property and surrounding area on Google Earth.

Does anyone know how far back MC & BC's property goes?

From my photo:

1) 7086 FM 2101 - Chambers residence, shop.

2) mobile home in area behind MC's home. Is this their property?

3) Entrance to driveway off FM 2101 that goes all the way back to the lake. Is this MC's property?

4) I zoomed in and found a yellow object in the wooded area. It looks out of place to me.
Image is from 2017, I don't know what month.

5) driveway that leads to the lake

75f213e9c99addab5e152128d391c13f.jpg

Adding zoomed photo of yellow object in woods behind MC's home:

I'm on my phone and hope these photos are turning out ok.

4f6936520a46afa2046acaa537f8def8.jpg

I'm trying to go back and see specifically what IV said about the Walmart items and if they were BOTH placed in the bathroom. I think she said the receipt was in the bathroom trash, which seems odd to me, but I won't go into that because I'm probably the only one that finds it odd. Lol. But while looking for that post I was wondering is one of his sons fairly young? I was just wondering because when she mentioned the phone records she said one of the son's phones is on MC's bill. It seemed unusual for a grown married man with his own family. Maybe it's not and there's a reason. My 40 year old step brother's phone is on my step dad's phone, but he's actually a bum and I don't trust him, so he's not the best example. Lol
RBBM

Here are a few posts by our VI regarding the Walmart items - sorted by date in ascending order (my apologies in advance if I missed any ...):

"04-10-2017, 05:07 PM Pmerle00:
His wife asked him that morning for certain make-up articles. I'm not positive, but I do think that her make-up was the only reason for the trip. He is just that awesome of a husband."
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ounty-10-March-2017-1&p=13302448#post13302448

"04-10-2017, 05:25 PM Pmerle00:
Shop was locked and dark when wife came home. Keys and wallet were inside the shop, locked in.

I do not know what time the phone pings happened/stopped. I'll see if I can get that info from the sheriff or if they want to keep that internal for now.

He would normally lock the house when working in the shop, yes. NOT normal for him to lock the shop while in the shop.

He did go into the house when he arrived home. Details on how we know that withheld for now, sorry. I'll ask the sheriff if it's ok to say that here.

There's not really a way to tell if a towel is missing. Papaw is organized, but VERY much in his own way. It's possible there is a towel missing, but there is no way to know that.

The shop was locked when his wife came home. As was the house. Garage door down. Vehicles all locked."
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ounty-10-March-2017-1&p=13302500#post13302500

"04-10-2017, 05:27 PM Pmerle00:
Quote Originally Posted by johunt
Also where was the makeup he purchased? Did he go into the house and put it down or was it still in the shop?
I'm trying to figure out if he went into the house at all?

Let me see if I can divulge the information about the location of his purchases... He did go into the house before going into the shop, and that was his normal way of doing things."
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ounty-10-March-2017-1&p=13302506#post13302506

"04-10-2017, 05:57 PM Pmerle00 :
Got permission to divulge: His purchases from walmart were found inside his home in their bedroom/bathroom (the normal place he would put something like make-up). The receipt was also found in the bathroom trash, and all purchases are accounted for - nothing out of the usual."
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ounty-10-March-2017-1&p=13302600#post13302600

"04-12-2017, 11:10 AM Pmerle00:
I know the sheriff took the receipt, let me see if I can find out. I was thinking if someone later tried to use his DL to purchase meds, could that be tracked even if the purchase was declined. Might not be a person tied to his disappearance, but if they found it somewhere it could help know where to search."

"04-27-2017, 05:02 PM Pmerle00:
As far as I know, Papaw didn't suffer from acid reflux. I do not believe an acid reducer was on the receipt from Walmart, checking to find out if I can share what the items were with the public."
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ounty-10-March-2017-1&p=13340766#post13340766

"06-12-2017, 04:55 PM Pmerle00:
Originally Posted by inmyhumbleopinion
Hi Pmerle00,

Only if you can and are comfortable doing so, could you answer a couple of questions that I have?

'Investigators said 70-year-old Michael Chambers was last heard from when he spoke with his wife over the phone on March 10 around 8 a.m.'
http://www.wbap.com/2017/03/13/hunt-...-be-in-danger/

1. Who called whom?

2. Was it during this phone call that BC asked Papaw to pick up some make-up products for her, or had she already asked him that morning before she left for work, the night before, etc.?

It was actually a text in the morning, not a call. Becca had asked Papaw to pick things up for her that morning before she left for work."
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ounty-10-March-2017-1&p=13432734#post13432734

All respectfully bolded and italicized by me.

Again, I have no reason whatsoever to believe Pmerle00 intentionally posted false information. Ever.

However, I'm trying to keep in mind many of these are things someone else told her, whether HCSO or someone(s) else. HCSO might have provided her "not-so-accurate"information for investigative purposes. Someone(s) else might not have been exactly truthful with her for whatever reason. Or, everything above may be accurate.

I just don't know.

If HCSO hadn't taken such a lackadaisical stand on this case I would think so but right now I don't have a lot of faith in it. If the family has an active PI , I would direct him to search not only WalMart CCTV footage but also some of the CCTV footage from surrounding businesses and check out the GPS angle too.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk
Do businesses keep footage at 4+ months out? Most I've heard about is like 30 days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Do businesses keep footage at 4+ months out? Most I've heard about is like 30 days.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk
Good question! I can see likely HCSO having copies of Wal Mart CCTV but wonder if it's more than has been shown. Do we know if he talked to someone in the store? Stopped and looked at other items?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

I have a feeling the vi is getting pressure or not feeling comfortable sharing with us anymore. I'm sure this is all very overwhelming and no one knows who to trust or believe. I hope she knows we support her in her decisions and respect the difficulty of the situation. I just wanted to say that. i can imagine sometimes sleuth questions can feel like attack questions, when it's regarding your family.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk

I am new to WS but have been reading since the beginning. I am in DFW area and only one I heard of it was only a portion of the call which is on the nbc site below. Video has his daughter's picture as still shot. It is towards the beginning of a 2:49 video

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/My...uzzles-Community-Investigators-416170523.html

Welcome JustDory and thank you for the link. If anyone is going to that page, it is the third video down. John Chambers, one of the sons, is also on this video.

Both of our sons are still on our family plan. They are 27 and 25. Just easier right now.

ETA Neither are married.

Oh okay. It's probably no big deal. My daughter is almost 21 and she's on my account also. She probably will be for a while even after she graduates college, but I'll probably drop her once she gets married. Lol. I would think she and her husband would want to be on the same mobile service. I was thinking both of his sons were not in their 20s, but probably around 40 and married with children, which had me wondering what does his wife do about her mobile service. Were his parents providing his because of credit or money problems. But I'm not sure both of them are married. I know for sure one of them is because that's why VI said one or both are not visible. One works two jobs and and one or both live far away. But they are available to meet with the attorney...

RBBM

Here are a few posts by our VI regarding the Walmart items - sorted by date in ascending order (my apologies in advance if I missed any ...):

"04-10-2017, 05:07 PM Pmerle00:
His wife asked him that morning for certain make-up articles. I'm not positive, but I do think that her make-up was the only reason for the trip. He is just that awesome of a husband."
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ounty-10-March-2017-1&p=13302448#post13302448

"04-10-2017, 05:25 PM Pmerle00:
Shop was locked and dark when wife came home. Keys and wallet were inside the shop, locked in.

I do not know what time the phone pings happened/stopped. I'll see if I can get that info from the sheriff or if they want to keep that internal for now.

He would normally lock the house when working in the shop, yes. NOT normal for him to lock the shop while in the shop.

He did go into the house when he arrived home. Details on how we know that withheld for now, sorry. I'll ask the sheriff if it's ok to say that here.

There's not really a way to tell if a towel is missing. Papaw is organized, but VERY much in his own way. It's possible there is a towel missing, but there is no way to know that.

The shop was locked when his wife came home. As was the house. Garage door down. Vehicles all locked."
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ounty-10-March-2017-1&p=13302500#post13302500

"04-10-2017, 05:27 PM Pmerle00:

Let me see if I can divulge the information about the location of his purchases... He did go into the house before going into the shop, and that was his normal way of doing things."
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ounty-10-March-2017-1&p=13302506#post13302506

"04-10-2017, 05:57 PM Pmerle00 :
Got permission to divulge: His purchases from walmart were found inside his home in their bedroom/bathroom (the normal place he would put something like make-up). The receipt was also found in the bathroom trash, and all purchases are accounted for - nothing out of the usual."
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ounty-10-March-2017-1&p=13302600#post13302600

"04-12-2017, 11:10 AM Pmerle00:
I know the sheriff took the receipt, let me see if I can find out. I was thinking if someone later tried to use his DL to purchase meds, could that be tracked even if the purchase was declined. Might not be a person tied to his disappearance, but if they found it somewhere it could help know where to search."

"04-27-2017, 05:02 PM Pmerle00:
As far as I know, Papaw didn't suffer from acid reflux. I do not believe an acid reducer was on the receipt from Walmart, checking to find out if I can share what the items were with the public."
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ounty-10-March-2017-1&p=13340766#post13340766

"06-12-2017, 04:55 PM Pmerle00:

It was actually a text in the morning, not a call. Becca had asked Papaw to pick things up for her that morning before she left for work."
http://www.websleuths.com/forums/sh...ounty-10-March-2017-1&p=13432734#post13432734

All respectfully bolded and italicized by me.

Again, I have no reason whatsoever to believe Pmerle00 intentionally posted false information. Ever.

However, I'm trying to keep in mind many of these are things someone else told her, whether HCSO or someone(s) else. HCSO might have provided her "not-so-accurate"information for investigative purposes. Someone(s) else might not have been exactly truthful with her for whatever reason. Or, everything above may be accurate.

I just don't know.

Okay, so both of the items are makeup items and were placed in the bathroom. I did see a package of false lashes that looked very similar, but didn't match exactly. But why would eyelashes or any other makeup product be a secret? I also question whether all the information VI has shared is info she received from LE or if some of it is from someone else. I sincerely believe all information she has shared is what she knows to be correct. I'm just not sure if everyone has been completely truthful with her. I have some questions about some things and it's not just the makeup.

I have a feeling the vi is getting pressure or not feeling comfortable sharing with us anymore. I'm sure this is all very overwhelming and no one knows who to trust or believe. I hope she knows we support her in her decisions and respect the difficulty of the situation. I just wanted to say that. i can imagine sometimes sleuth questions can feel like attack questions, when it's regarding your family.

Sent from my SCH-I435 using Tapatalk
I wouldn't bet on it. She is tenacious
and fiercely brave (probably like her Pawpa) and if she thinks we can help her find Pawpa, (and I'm hoping we can) she'll be back. Unfortunately,
sometimes seat belts need to be tightened because it does get bumpy.

Oh okay. It's probably no big deal. My daughter is almost 21 and she's on my account also. She probably will be for a while even after she graduates college, but I'll probably drop her once she gets married. Lol. I would think she and her husband would want to be on the same mobile service. I was thinking both of his sons were not in their 20s, but probably around 40 and married with children, which had me wondering what does his wife do about her mobile service. Were his parents providing his because of credit or money problems. But I'm not sure both of them are married. I know for sure one of them is because that's why VI said one or both are not visible. One works two jobs and and one or both live far away. But they are available to meet with the attorney...
Well my son will be getting off our plan in May 2018! Marriage announcement today : )

Pmerle00
If you happen to be reading this, please know, we are here for YOU! We are here for you and Mr. Chambers. We all want to help you and are on your side. We fully believe that you are whole heartedly looking for your pawpaw and we want to be your sounding board. We want to find him even if that means finding him puts fire under someone close to him. We know you want that too. Just know that if you start to feel alone in your efforts, we are here.

I may be crazy [emoji51]

Pmerle00 - Have some questions, but they are mainly because I want to know more about PaPaw and his family.

1. Did PaPaw have other hobbies other than cars? Did he like to read? Dance? Cook? Did he likes sports? Fish? What's he like (other than what we already know).

2. What are holidays like with your family? Does everyone get together? Are holidays big deal in your family?

3. Did PaPaw volunteer? Did he spend one on one time with his friends? Or was PaPaw and his wife always together socially?

4. Where else does PaPaw have ties? Where did he grow up? Does he have any siblings?

5. Did PaPaw have any long term plans? Something he was looking forward to? A trip, perhaps?

Just trying to understand who PaPaw was!

If the shop was locked and dark when BC walked in, looking for MC, how did she avoid stepping in the blood? It was stated that the blood was three feet from the door. As big as the shop is, I would think the field of vision would be looking around the room for him, not looking down. Just my opinion.

If the shop was locked and dark when BC walked in, looking for MC, how did she avoid stepping in the blood? It was stated that the blood was three feet from the door. As big as the shop is, I would think the field of vision would be looking around the room for him, not looking down. Just my opinion.

Good observation!

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members