Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, there is the sale of her Mustang.
IMO she needed the money but not for herself and not for other nefarious means. I can't help but think she was helping a family member whose non payments regarding a certain situation became overwhelming. Why would she do this knowing the family would be up in arms? And the public?

Selling his truck (and chances are she only got enough for it to pay off the balance) was not an unreasonable decision. MC can always buy another
one.

I'm going to get heat for this too but I also don't have a problem with her ending his phone service. Chances are/were, the battery life died and he would need a charger to juice it up. Where is PaPaw going to get a charger?

I am also not surprised that she has moved. I would have done that sooner rather than later. No way would I remain on that "farm" by myself.

I'm guessing she is staying in the area which to me says a lot. At this point, she might be better off moving to China.

Until I see hard facts on her participation of his disappearance, words are just words.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Razz, even though I'm not exactly on the same page with you, I want you to know how much I admire your integrity and grit!

You truly take to heart, innocent until proven guilty. That's not a phrase you take lightly at all. With that comes a strong sense of justice, with no tolerance of innuendos at anyone else's expense.

That speaks so highly of your character! I have no doubts you will stay true to yourself.

I'm writing this in total sincerity, and I hope you never feel your character is being challenged here. You epitomize the best of who we can be.

I wish I could say that for myself. Yet, I have so many questions and doubts about this case.

I don't want PaPaw to be gone. I don't want him to be a victim at the hands of someone he loved.

I want to stand on that lofty ground with you. I want you to be right. I really do!

So I keep turning the angles over and around, like rotating a Rubik's Cube. Looking at them in a different light. From a different viewpoint.

But I keep shaking my head...

We need more information!

Because what we have so far is just not pretty...

Razz, even though I'm not exactly on the same page with you, I want you to know how much I admire your integrity and grit!

You truly take to heart, innocent until proven guilty. That's not a phrase you take lightly at all. With that comes a strong sense of justice, with no tolerance of innuendos at anyone else's expense.

That speaks so highly of your character! I have no doubts you will stay true to yourself.

I'm writing this in total sincerity, and I hope you never feel your character is being challenged here. You epitomize the best of who we can be.

I wish I could say that for myself. Yet, I have so many questions and doubts about this case.

I don't want PaPaw to be gone. I don't want him to be a victim at the hands of someone he loved.

I want to stand on that lofty ground with you. I want you to be right. I really do!

So I keep turning the angles over and around, like rotating a Rubik's Cube. Looking at them in a different light. From a different viewpoint.

But I keep shaking my head...

We need more information!

Because what we have so far is just not pretty...
Or enough.

Thank you for your kind words. I know it hasn't made me popular but we need to do the right thing by everyone.... especially for Papaw.

Or enough.

Thank you for your kind words. I know it hasn't made me popular but we need to do the right thing by everyone...especially for Papaw.

RBBM

This is exactly what I mean. This illustrates WHO you are! I appreciate everything you say here, because I know it's all in the interest of fairness and justice.

As I said, I want you to be right! I don't want the reality to be vicious, and ugly.

Hoping the information comes soon. It feels like forever while we wait...

Papaw is legally deceased because Becca Chambers swore that he is. Read the affidavit carefully. It all rests on her sworn testimony. No other evidence was submitted.

Papaw is legally deceased because Becca Chambers swore that he is. Read the affidavit carefully. It all rests on her sworn testimony. No other evidence was submitted.

IMO There was some kind of note

What do you think the note said. If it said he was leaving, she can't legally declare him deceased. If there was a suicide note she'd need to state that in her sworn statement. Suicide makes certain things like life insurance, gap insurance, etc. null and void. That would need to be listed as his cause of death.

She would seriously have to be the most cold-hearted person in the world to let his children go on thinking that he must have met with foul play and worry themselves sick. Not only that, I truly believe that if there had been a note she would have broken her silence about it by now, if for no other reason than having all of her personal life examined with a microscope, accusations made (whether true or not) and live in this shadow for even this long. IMO, MOO, etc.

I have asked a friend in LE if he has ever heard of this. He is going to do some checking. He is in forensics and gasped when I told him about this. Says he has never heard of such.....but as we all know it was done.

I guess I can see someone stating he HAS to be deceased because he would NEVER leave. All of us on this forum know this is very uncharacteristic in a missing persons case.

Assuming you're referring to a suicide note, if that were true there is no doubt that would have been listed (probably pretty close to the top of that list) in the reasons she was requesting the death certificate (that document). No such reason listed.

Can we back up and explain something to me? Didn't BC state she had to have the death certificate because of his Pension Plan income and financial decisions? I have been visiting with our agent who manages our 401K where I work. He is very familiar with Pension Plans. He is getting some more info for me, but he says the money being deposited into their joint checking account should not have changed at all just because MC went missing. Assuming BC is the beneficiary of the plan, she would keep getting the pension. He is going to make some inquiries as to how the Pension Plan would be affected but he felt for sure nothing would have to have been paid back if at some point a body was recovered. There is a certain amount of money and it is all his or all hers. Doesn't matter about MC missing or not. JMO

But don't you think that someone, the judge, the attorneys on both sides would have said "Mrs. Chambers, how can you swear that your husband is no longer alive?" "Well because I put a hit out on him and even though I didn't actually see the hit, I know that's what happened so he must be dead."

She'd be in handcuffs in a second. And at this point she is not. Maybe LE is sweeping it all under the rug hoping it will disappear. But would LE, the judge and attorneys from both sides go along with that? If so, Hunt County is in a heap of trouble.

Do we know for certain who accompanied BC to this hearing or did she do it on her own?

There are three pages that comprise BC's sworn testimony and she signs at the end. That is what she said in court.

Can someone please tell me conclusively (backed up my report from HCSO or MSM) if MC's cell phone was ever found....examined by HCSO then returned to BC? My understanding is that his cell phone was never located. Thanks.

Can someone please tell me conclusively (backed up my report from HCSO or MSM) if MC's cell phone was ever found....examined by HCSO then returned to BC? My understanding is that his cell phone was never located. Thanks.

Not found.

*All statements are that of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

But don't you think that someone, the judge, the attorneys on both sides would have said "Mrs. Chambers, how can you swear that your husband is no longer alive?" "Well because I put a hit out on him and even though I didn't actually see the hit, I know that's what happened so he must be dead."

She'd be in handcuffs in a second. And at this point she is not. Maybe LE is sweeping it all under the rug hoping it will disappear. But would LE, the judge and attorneys from both sides go along with that? If so, Hunt County is in a heap of trouble.

Do we know for certain who accompanied BC to this hearing or did she do it on her own?

Or maybe HCSO is getting all their ducks in a row for a new Grand Jury!

If I am not mistaken, inmyhumbleopinion dug up for us info about the last Grand Jury and there is unfinished business (sealed) from that one yet. Unless of course it is unrelated and already been acted upon. At the time it was brought to our attention here at WS some of us thought that perhaps it had to do with this case and for some reason (because truly nothing makes a lot of sense in this case) it hadn't been acted upon yet.
Note: My apologies if I am not remembering correctly which WS'er brought that to us. It was damn good sleuthing!

That would be my hope but living in that county and watching the circus that IS HCSO and the crooked court system here, I have very little assurance that They are even aware of the ducks much less having them in a row. At this point, I honestly think we have a sheriff biding his time until retirement, a bumbled half *** investigation (if you can amuse yourself by calling it that) from the get-go and a DA office more concerned with the PR spin involving a case of hitting a pedestrian by one of their own.
My hope is someone breaks in this case...the guilt or the lure of reward is too much and they bring the facts to light to the point it cannot be ignored or swept under the rug. Publicity and keeping this case in the spotlight are vital IMO.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

There are three pages that comprise BC's sworn testimony and she signs at the end. That is what she said in court.
Where is this document? All I can find is MC's will.

If I were a judge, looking at this facts of the death thing, I absolutely would not have signed off on it. My thoughts would be, "This man is missing. Not dead.". There's nothing at all in here that points to a death.

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

That would be my hope but living in that county and watching the circus that IS HCSO and the crooked court system here, I have very little assurance that They are even aware of the ducks much less having them in a row. At this point, I honestly think we have a sheriff biding his time until retirement, a bumbled half *** investigation (if you can amuse yourself by calling it that) from the get-go and a DA office more concerned with the PR spin involving a case of hitting a pedestrian by one of their own.
My hope is someone breaks in this case...the guilt or the lure of reward is too much and they bring the facts to light to the point it cannot be ignored or swept under the rug. Publicity and keeping this case in the spotlight are vital IMO.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Amen to that! I've read up quite a bit about HCSO and I thank my lucky stars that I don't live there and count on them for protection. When you have a crooked Sheriff stating that his and his officers' authority comes from God and shouldn't be questioned, something is VERY wrong. There are a few open cases there that make one shake their head in disgust. Is there no oversight to that department by, I don't know, the state of Texas, or are they just allowed to run their ship how they want, ethics be damned?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lockett