Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
More like... an analytical evidence board??

I tried lucidchart, but it's not quite doing what I need... I want to be able to connect people to multiple points with a reasoning explanation/comment, link to articles/websites, add documents and share it online via googledocs AND have other people contribute to it possibly.

IBM makes a program (IBM i2 Intelligence Analysis Platform / Analytics2), but it's over $4,000... I just... I don't have that kind of cash...

So I found one website. It is free for personal use - noteapp.com. Here's a little example I did just to play with it.
attachment.php

Attachments

• Capture2.jpg
    Capture2.jpg
    53.9 KB · Views: 388
That was in response to this. I'm new, I apologize!

Welcome to you too rae9248, and you're doing fine as well! We're glad you're here and appreciate your contributions to the group...

:welcome: :balloons:

More like... an analytical evidence board??

I tried lucidchart, but it's not quite doing what I need... I want to be able to connect people to multiple points with a reasoning explanation/comment, link to articles/websites, add documents and share it online via googledocs AND have other people contribute to it possibly.

IBM makes a program (IBM i2 Intelligence Analysis Platform / Analytics2), but it's over $4,000... I just... I don't have that kind of cash...
If you have access to power point I have created similar. Using the shapes. Text and shapes can be used to create a flow chart. I just tried it and there are many different ways to apply text. If you have access let me know and I can get you to the set-up. Then you can decide what format works for you! [emoji2]

Sent from my SM-N920T using Tapatalk

Welcome to the new folks! So glad you are joining us!

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

So quiet here today. Bumping for Papaw.

<modsnip>. I think unless every one of the people online makes the calls - it may not not ever do a bit of good. It'll make living there miserable for certain people who are suspected but that's it no real consequences no investigation . People need to raise their voices to law enforcement outside of that town and keep doing the same to the media otherwise it gets swept under the rug. I did see a theory I hadn't previously seen or heard of - it suggested that you take your DL when pulled over or questioned by police & I think that could make sense except that that same people they think may be guilty of helping do something would've known MC and if they asked for his ID it would've been odd and made no sense - at least to me. I think sometimes we think we really know someone and we defend them. We protect them. In time we figure out we didn't really know them as well as we thought and either we offer forgiveness & move forward or we admit we were wrong & pass judgment. What if SM didn't do anything to help BC but bc he knew MC and was friends and how he loved her - he protected her from the word go bc MC would've wanted him too. Maybe later on he started to have doubts & it's at that point he'd have to decide what he'd do- he is supposed to act professionally of course and do things legally. I think it's more likely that all of that happened rather than he had any part of why MC is missing. I'd like to think that & of course maybe I'm wrong. I've been a terrible judge of character myself from time to time IRL forget online

I feel in my gut he's going to be found soon. I'm so nervous.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

Let's try it this way:

Pmerle, do you know if there were any weapons found in the shop? Do you know if any weapons were typically kept in the shop?

<modsnip>

By the way, I am not seeing any firearms listed in the "Inventory, Appraisement and List of Claims" document filed in the probate case. Would they usually be listed (I would think so, and will try to confirm)? I believe PaPaw and BC owned guns as Pmerle said in the past all firearms were accounted for.

By the way, I am not seeing any firearms listed in the "Inventory, Appraisement and List of Claims" document filed in the probate case. Would they usually be listed (I would think so, and will try to confirm)? I believe PaPaw and BC owned guns as Pmerle said in the past all firearms were accounted for.

I dont know many in this neck of the woods that dont own firearms. Any possibility firearms were given to family members as per MCs wishes? Would they still have to be accounted for in the inventory? Could they have been confiscated by HCSO as part of the initial investigation?

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Mod Note

Folks, the content of comments from the FB page are OFF LIMITS.

If comments continue to be brought over and discussed here, Time Outs will be issued, the FB page may be deemed as off limits altogether, and/or this thread may be closed until there is something new via MSM to discuss.

Final warning.

Please just follow the rules.

Thank you :wave:

The petition to get the Texas Rangers involved in this case states that on, "The afternoon of August 25, 2017, law enforcement retrieved additional blood swabs from the floor of Mr. Chambers’ shop for processing at an independent lab." On thread 3 VI stated on 8-15-17 that the blood in the shop was cleaned up about a month ago. I'd add the post from thread 3 but I don't know how. So how did HCSO collect more blood samples if it's been cleaned up?

https://www.change.org/p/texas-rangers-company-b-bring-papaw-home-find-michael-chambers

The petition to get the Texas Rangers involved in this case states that on, "The afternoon of August 25, 2017, law enforcement retrieved additional blood swabs from the floor of Mr. Chambers’ shop for processing at an independent lab." On thread 3 VI stated on 8-15-17 that the blood in the shop was cleaned up about a month ago. I'd add the post from thread 3 but I don't know how. So how did HCSO collect more blood samples if it's been cleaned up?

https://www.change.org/p/texas-rangers-company-b-bring-papaw-home-find-michael-chambers

I'm hoping she did a terrible job at cleaning up the blood. :)

I have to wonder if Brad Dunn really had a gun on him, seems a little too convenient, do we know who his lawyer is? I would love to hear what he has to say about Papaws disappearance, I believe he knows something!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have to wonder if Brad Dunn really had a gun on him, seems a little too convenient, do we know who his lawyer is? I would love to hear what he has to say about Papaws disappearance, I believe he knows something!!

I'm thinking very similar thoughts!

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

A man with his lifestyle would not put himself in the spot light of LE if he did not know something and want to help.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV