Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
My heart is breaking for this family. It is extremely difficult for me to understand the need for drama and just plain mean-ness regarding the case of Michael Chambers. In reality, NOTHING is important EXCEPT finding him and bringing him home.
Having nearly lost my adult child a few years ago really made me see things in a different light. I came to understand that the petty, gossipy and nasty things human beings like to get embroiled in JUST DON'T MATTER.
I hope Papaw's family is able to, with the help of so many compassionate people, bring him home soon.
Thankfully, his family does know that there are many people standing hand in hand with them, trusting their ability to make the decisions that are best for their situation. Not everyone needs to be in the loop of inside information, even if they are on their side.
#BringPapawHome
Love this post also. Reminds me of the drama and lies that went rampant on social media when my brother was murdered. People are quick to assume and make up BS sitting behind a computer. Makes me sick.
At the end of the day people can say whatever, think whatever but family will always no the truth. Truth powers over deceit. Thats why my brothers killer is sitting behind bars for life. Justice will prevail I whole heartily believe in this case. Maybe not today, tomorrow, but in time it will. Have Faith and patience.
To the family of Mr. Chamber's..
God Speed and keep fighting because it will come. Much Love! I know your pain!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Mod Note

Folks, the content of comments from the FB page are OFF LIMITS.

If comments continue to be brought over and discussed here, Time Outs will be issued, the FB page may be deemed as off limits altogether, and/or this thread may be closed until there is something new via MSM to discuss.

Final warning.

Please just follow the rules.

Thank you :wave:

Admin Note

Bumping

If your post is missing this is why.

No more reminders.

Leave FB on FB

Social Media - Facebook, Twitter, etc.

Very excited to see what transpires the next few weeks with this case.

#bringpapawhome

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

PaPaw has been missing for eight months as of today. Eight months of pure hxxl for his loved ones.

Today is also Friday, the day of the week I wake up and the first thing I think about is him (along with Danielle Stislicki, who was also last seen alive on a Friday).

I’ve never felt this emotional about a case. Though alternative scenarios, such as volunteer disappearance or suicide are still possible, personally, I am convinced he was harmed at the hands of another (likely more than one, IMO) probably shortly after he was captured on video at Wal-Mart.

Whether in PaPaw’s or Danielle’s case, it is amazing -and infuriating at the same time- to me how there most likely is at least one person who knows exactly where the victim is, yet they will not come forward. How could one be any more selfish and cold-hearted than that?

While I don’t believe in the death penalty, in this particular case, it does give me a bit of hope knowing Texas does have capital punishment (sadly, this isn’t the case in MI, where Danielle went missing). I am only cautiously optimistic, but maybe that will scare someone into telling where PaPaw is.

One thing I do know is that I am not going anywhere until PaPaw is found, and the person(s) responsible for taking his life and inflicting so much unnecessary pain on so many is brought to justice. Excuse my language, but what a they are.

PaPaw has been missing for eight months as of today. Eight months of pure hxxl for his loved ones.

Today is also Friday, the day of the week I wake up and the first thing I think about is him (along with Danielle Stislicki, who was also last seen alive on a Friday).

I’ve never felt this emotional about a case. Though alternative scenarios, such as volunteer disappearance or suicide are still possible, personally, I am convinced he was harmed at the hands of another (likely more than one, IMO) probably shortly after he was captured on video at Wal-Mart.

Whether in PaPaw’s or Danielle’s case, it is amazing -and infuriating at the same time- to me how there most likely is at least one person who knows exactly where the victim is, yet they will not come forward. How could one be any more selfish and cold-hearted than that?

While I don’t believe in the death penalty, in this particular case, it does give me a bit of hope knowing Texas does have capital punishment (sadly, this isn’t the case in MI, where Danielle went missing). I am only cautiously optimistic, but maybe that will scare someone into telling where PaPaw is.

One thing I do know is that I am not going anywhere until PaPaw is found, and the person(s) responsible for taking his life and inflicting so much unnecessary pain on so many is brought to justice. Excuse my language, but what a they are.

I have a strong gut feeling that there will be multiple arrests when this all said and done. The end can’t come quick enough.

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Amen to this. Michael Chambers and Danielle Stislicki are two of the cases I check on every morning when I wake up.
Each day, I am saddened even more.
Thankfully, things are beginning to move in Mr. Chambers' case. Hopefully we won't have to wait too much longer for some answers.
And, like you, I will be here until justice is done. For both Dani and Michael.

IMHO, Thank You for this post. I completely agree with everything you said. I check this site everyday and I am so sad that we haven't moved any further. I can only hope something is happening that we don't know about. Someone knows something. We need to bring Papaw home.

Wouldn't today be a wonderful day for Papaw to be found?
#BringPapawHome

Wouldn't today be a wonderful day for Papaw to be found?
#BringPapawHome

Bumping for Papaw!

Where are u? May the guilty take labored breaths and may they not sleep until Papaw is home...

The truth is out there. If u are reading this and u know something, but have not shared it then you are just as guilty as the perpetrator.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Papaw's story is featured on the new episode (#100) of The Vanished Podcast.

Just listened to the Vanished episode. My father is a firefighter and is very similar to the good person Papaw seems to be so this really hits home for me and makes me want to know what happened to him!!! What a strange case!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Does anyone know where the post is in thread number that our original VI described the blood in? TYIA!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G900A using Tapatalk

Does anyone know where the post is in thread number that our original VI described the blood in? TYIA!

The post I believe you are referring to was in thread #1. As it is currently inaccessible, I don’t have a link to it, but I had copy-and-past-ed and saved it on Google Drive. Here is a screenshot of it:

2afcc8eab6c5689e6952f69d17bd464c.jpg

5b39d53b0884d16d6e31eedbf0a368ed.jpg

Hope this helps. PaPaw’s loved ones need all the help they can get. #BringPaPawHome

The post I believe you are referring to was in thread #1. As it is currently inaccessible, I don’t have a link to it, but I had copy-and-past-ed and saved it on Google Drive. Here is a screenshot of it:

2afcc8eab6c5689e6952f69d17bd464c.jpg

5b39d53b0884d16d6e31eedbf0a368ed.jpg

Hope this helps. PaPaw’s loved ones need all the help they can get. #BringPaPawHome

Yes! Thank you very much inmyhumbleopinion!

That's kinda a lot different than in the podcast. Wonder which is most accurate?

Yes! Thank you very much inmyhumbleopinion!

That's kinda a lot different than in the podcast. Wonder which is most accurate?

It looks like someone had a measuring cup full of blood, and walked along with it tipped so it would drip. Looks like it was dripped from a height of 4-6 feet from the floor because of the size of the drops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

It looks like someone had a measuring cup full of blood, and walked along with it tipped so it would drip. Looks like it was dripped from a height of 4-6 feet from the floor because of the size of the drops.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
I can't get my mind wrapped around to the planting of blood yet. If it comes out eventually, I'm going to have to eat crow! It's so risky and messy and would bring more attention to the case.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member