Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
❤

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

One more day hoping Michael Chambers will be found, and his family given the answers they deserve:rose:

I've been very saddened to see hardly any discussion re: Papaw these days. Anywhere :( There does come a point when rehashing and exhausting all angles can become nonproductive, so we need something to inject some fresh energy. Anything, even the littlest tidbit, most likely from family. I'm sure they are tired, so I hope family members are getting a needed rest, because I know they, nor many others, will never quit. Bumping!!

I have followed this case since the beginning. There would be evenings where there were so many posts and so much news, I would stay up until 3 am trying to stay current. I still come here and it is heartbreaking not to see anything new. How can this be? Someone knows what happened and where Mr. Chambers is. I think of his kids and grandkids everyday. I miss the informative posts and sleuthing from InMyHumbleOpinion, Midge Montana, Razz, and SaveThe Queen. And, of course, the kind and thought provoking posts from Jim_M. PMERLE00, please know you are in our thoughts and prayers, I can only hope that the private detective, Texas Rangers, or HCSO are finding some leads. I am looking forward to the day I come here and read that Mr. Chambers has been found and an arrest has been made.

I have followed this case since the beginning. There would be evenings where there were so many posts and so much news, I would stay up until 3 am trying to stay current. I still come here and it is heartbreaking not to see anything new. How can this be? Someone knows what happened and where Mr. Chambers is. I think of his kids and grandkids everyday. I miss the informative posts and sleuthing from InMyHumbleOpinion, Midge Montana, Razz, and SaveThe Queen. And, of course, the kind and thought provoking posts from Jim_M. PMERLE00, please know you are in our thoughts and prayers, I can only hope that the private detective, Texas Rangers, or HCSO are finding some leads. I am looking forward to the day I come here and read that Mr. Chambers has been found and an arrest has been made.

Thank you so much. We can’t give up even if it seems that there’s nothing new right now. He’s counting on us.

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Thank you so much for your kind words, KTLO ❤️!

Every morning, I get up, start the coffeemaker, and then go to Hunt County jail inmate listing and iDocket. I won’t stop until PaPaw is found, and an arrest(s) is made.

Maybe there wasn't another person(s)
involved in his disappearance. I know many of us think this is not the case but that would explain a few things. And the reason he can't be found.....may be just a doggone fluke and he'll be found someday nearby but in a place that for whatever reason has kept his body hidden. (or no one has thought to look.)
Maybe with the change of seasons with less brush and leaves it will be easier to see things.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Thank you so much. We can’t give up even if it seems that there’s nothing new right now. He’s counting on us.

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Thank you so much for your kind words, KTLO ❤️!

Every morning, I get up, start the coffeemaker, and then go to Hunt County jail inmate listing and iDocket. I won’t stop until PaPaw is found, and an arrest(s) is made.

Maybe there wasn't another person(s)
involved in his disappearance. I know many of us think this is not the case but that would explain a few things. And the reason he can't be found.....may be just a doggone fluke and he'll be found someday nearby but in a place that for whatever reason has kept his body hidden. (or no one has thought to look.)
Maybe with the change of seasons with less brush and leaves it will be easier to see things.

I would also like to thank all of you, and so many others, who have made the time to post their insights about PaPaw's disappearance. Everyone has provided invaluable guidance in how to make this all work. And, even though PaPaw does remain missing, I believe we have shown his family, that they are not alone on this journey.

HI KTLO. I don't know whether to be upset or thankful about your post but it has my brain whirring again and my head hurts. [emoji4]

You wrote, "Someone knows what happened and where Mr. Chambers is".
It gave me a different perspective. Or an old one new again.

The two weeks previous to his disappearance could not have been happy ones. He and BC were cooped up together during her recovery from surgery. If she had been having affairs, I suspect he knew about it. Did they exchange ugly and hurtful words prior to his disappearance?

Maybe he planned on leaving or hurting himself the day she went back to work. That would have given him opportunity without anyone knowing what he was up to. He didn't want the drama.

Maybe BC suspected this soon after they couldn't find him, which could be why she wouldn't appear on any interviews. She knew that people knew about her "extra curricular" activities and to show her face before the community would have shown her true colors. I don't think she hurt him physically or had someone hurt him, but she did hurt him emotionally.

This seems to me to make more sense as time marches on with no new leads or arrests.

I still feel this will be resolved someday.
Just not on a timetable we all want.

HI KTLO. I don't know whether to be upset or thankful about your post but it has my brain whirring again and my head hurts. [emoji4]

The two weeks previous to his disappearance could not have been happy ones. He and BC were cooped up together during her recovery from surgery. If she had been having affairs, I suspect he knew about it. Did they exchange ugly and hurtful words prior to his disappearance?

Maybe he planned on leaving or hurting himself the day she went back to work. That would have given him opportunity without anyone knowing what he was up to. He didn't want the drama.

Maybe BC suspected this soon after they couldn't find him, which could be why she wouldn't appear on any interviews. She knew that people knew about her "extra curricular" activities and to show her face before the community would have shown her true colors. I don't think she hurt him physically or had someone hurt him, but she did hurt him emotionally.

This seems to me to make more sense as time marches on with no new leads or arrests.

I wish my hurting brain could process your thoughts, Razz. I really do

However. We all know Michael had experienced one divorce in his past. Why couldn't he weather another?

Michael was adored by (most of) his family. I believe he adored (most of) his family as well.

I really wish someone, who Michael may have confided in about his plans, would step forward. I feel in my gut that he had to tell someone about what he was experiencing, and planning to set out to do.

Sorry, I just do not picture this man giving up on his life.

You are spot on about the timetable angle, and I believe we all are in this for the long haul.

ETA that maybe he told the 'wrong' someone about his plans?

However. We all know Michael had experienced one divorce in his past. Why couldn't he weather another?

Michael was adored by (most of) his family. I believe he adored (most of) his family as well.

I really wish someone, who Michael may have confided in about his plans, would step forward. I feel in my gut that he had to tell someone about what he was experiencing, and planning to set out to do.

You are spot on about the timetable angle, and I believe we all are in this for the long haul.

The divorce he experienced before was under very different circumstances. He was 40 years younger and he had a woman waiting for him to be free again.

I don't think anyone can know what goes on inside a person's head, especially one contemplating suicide.
I don't think that is something you go around telling....anybody. Except BC,
who may have expected it.

How many of MC's family members knew about BC's other life? I doubt that he ever talked about it. And maybe he was resigned to the fact that what he was currently experiencing was what he deserved as he had done it 40 years ago.

He may have been in denial, hoping this was just a phase that would pass but eventually coming to terms with it knowing that it wasn't.

Aging can be a rough process, too. Not only on the body but the mind as well.

And I haven't/hadn't given this scenario a lot of credence either, partly in deference to MC and to his family.
Who would ever want to believe
that a beloved family member could
kill himself?

This is speculation on my part. Like everyone else, I want answers too. But maybe there isn't anyone who has the answer. It's easier to believe someone took this highly revered man out. And it could well be that. But imagine the guilt one would have to grapple with thinking it may have been suicide, especially for family members. And by
guilt I mean: How did we not know? We could have intervened. If only..........

It is possible that he did in fact harm himself. He could have left a note that BC found and instead of facing the shame and blame that would come for her she may have acted as if he was missing just to protect herself from the family and friends undoubtedly blaming her and her affairs.
Imagine she comes home from work, finds the note and panics. Not being able to find him she calls 911and leaves the note out of the whole equation. This is exactly what would happen , the flyers, searches ECT and exactly how someone who knew their spouse wasn't coming back would look in the public eye. We are all searching and she is not. She has never even showed an interest in him missing. The only problem with the whole scenario is you can't hide your own body.

Sent from my Z971 using Tapatalk

Wait how do we know what caused his first divorce? Is this corroborated? Makes me a little uncomfortable (no offense if this is already confirmed & I missed it).

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

It is possible that he did in fact harm himself. He could have left a note that BC found and instead of facing the shame and blame that would come for her she may have acted as if he was missing just to protect herself from the family and friends undoubtedly blaming her and her affairs.
Imagine she comes home from work, finds the note and panics. Not being able to find him she calls 911and leaves the note out of the whole equation. This is exactly what would happen , the flyers, searches ECT and exactly how someone who knew their spouse wasn't coming back would look in the public eye. We are all searching and she is not. She has never even showed an interest in him missing. The only problem with the whole scenario is you can't hide your own body.

Sent from my Z971 using Tapatalk

I've often wondered if the wife of the suicide victim in my family had gotten to his note first if she would have destroyed it. The note did not paint her in a wonderful light and she wanted to always be seen in a bright glowing light with no admittance to normal human frailties. As it was only a few people read the note and they were all related to her so there was limited discussion of the entire situation and without his note he would not have been found quickly or easily.

Wait how do we know what caused his first divorce? Is this corroborated? Makes me a little uncomfortable (no offense if this is already confirmed & I missed it).

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk
I'm sorry. I inferred it because of the date of his divorce and his subsequent marriage to BC. As I recall, the time between the two was very short.

I reread your post and noticed you
qualified MC's love for family and their love for him by adding "by most" in parentheses. Are there family members that you are aware of that love was less than evident? Not including BC.

Thank you for your response. Your perspective puts a new light on the case. I just hate the thought of this dragging on with no new leads.

I reread your post and noticed you
qualified MC's love for family and their love for him by adding "by most" in parentheses. Are there family members that you are aware of that love was less than evident? Not including BC.

I believe my opinion about "most of" Michael's family, is based on my gut reaction to the family dynamics, we have witnessed over these past 7 months, and 12 days. We have witnessed the interviews, and have seen how hurt his daughters, and grandkids, have been. We really have not seen much beyond that. Maybe we weren't meant to.

This 70 year old man has been described as healthy, fit, and mentally balanced. Could he have cracked? Could he have decided that buying those items for BC, at Walmart, were the last straw? And why wait until that day? He had to have other days that he could have just as easily walked away.

PaPaw was captured on Walmart video. He appeared to be his normal self. He made it home, we assume, as the purchases, and receipt, and the truck, were all there. Sure, there's the spots of blood. The wallet, and keys, left behind. There's something we are all missing, in the clues left in front of us.

If Michael Chambers wandered off to contemplate his existence, he did a helluva fine job of hiding himself. All IMO of course.

His phone pinged last in Tawakoni. Where is the tower exactly and what time did it ping? Anyone know?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV