Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #4

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am trying to catch up on this thread and I am on board with all of you regarding his phone being turned off, but even if his phone was turned off, you can still call 911 from a disconnected iPhone if I am not mistaken. It has an "emergency" button. I will verify this when I get home, of course it does not sound like Papaw was tech savvy, but it usually pops up automatically. Again, I will try to verify this. I apologize if this has been brought up previously. I am so praying for answers for this family and everyone involved, I have been following since day one and lurking in the background on here and on BPH. Yall are doing amazing things on here!! Keep up the great sleuthing!!

Where’s Michael Chambers? [emoji22]

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

I'm relatively new to rhe WS world, but of all the cases I've followed, this one has the most of my heart. Papaw is on my "ask at the Pearly Gates" list.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

Fervent prayers for answers!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I am trying to catch up on this thread and I am on board with all of you regarding his phone being turned off, but even if his phone was turned off, you can still call 911 from a disconnected iPhone if I am not mistaken. It has an "emergency" button. I will verify this when I get home, of course it does not sound like Papaw was tech savvy, but it usually pops up automatically. Again, I will try to verify this. I apologize if this has been brought up previously. I am so praying for answers for this family and everyone involved, I have been following since day one and lurking in the background on here and on BPH. Yall are doing amazing things on here!! Keep up the great sleuthing!!

Welcome, stjrussell! Glad you joined us. Sounds like you will fit in just fine. Everyone here cares very much about PaPaw.

I bet he would like all of us too, and would be so happy to know we're standing together for him...

:welcome:

I am hoping and praying for answers for this family.

This "mystery" has to turn a positive way for the family of this wonderful man.

After so many "turn arounds" and "stops" there has to eventually be a path to the answer.

Mr. Chambers' granddaughter and other family members will never stop searching and they will never stop believing and they will never stop praying. Their love and passion shine through in their interviews.

Bumping for PaPaw!

*All things stated by me are my own opinion unless otherwise indicated.*

Marking my spot...
It's too bad they didn't check the receipt and anything else he might have handled that day.

This is simply mind blowing- yet after all these years on WS, there are plenty others that are as well. I'm so sad for his family

For me, the fact of his blood being in the shop ( and it was relatively fresh), the hat he was wearing at Walmart being in the house, the Walmart items and receipt where most likely only he would have put them, the house, shop and truck all being locked up, his keys and wallet found in the usual place only he would put them... Those are the main reasons I believe he got home .
No one saw him at the house because the neighbors weren't home until after 3 pm, and there most likely weren't that many people passing by during the timeframe, being a quite rural area. Most days I'm sure NO one sees me at or near my own home. No matter how I try to look at it, I just can't buy into the theory that his blood was planted. Probably because I can't see why anyone would stage one place to look like a crime scene when it wasn't. Sure, there are plenty of cases where crime scenes are cleaned up, and yes, staged, but usually a staged crime scene is still the actual crime scene. IMO.

<modsnip>

I would say this family has seen the best and the worst of people and have been through a lot. They haven't done everything the way I think I would in that same situation, but I have never walked in their shoes so I can only speculate what I would do differently.
Regardless of all the drama that social media drums up, I feel like this site has given this case a pretty fair shake...family has put themselves in a hard position to be here and try to answer our questions to the best of their ability.moderators have been excellent about keeping everyone focused on the real goal which is to find out what happened to Mr. Chambers and bring him home.
I truly hope this case is resolved and the truth is brought to light soon! No one deserves to go to bed wondering and worrying about the fate of their loved one. And with all the cases on the site, I would say "There, but for the Grace of God, go I."
All MOO.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

My heart is breaking for this family. It is extremely difficult for me to understand the need for drama and just plain mean-ness regarding the case of Michael Chambers. In reality, NOTHING is important EXCEPT finding him and bringing him home.
Having nearly lost my adult child a few years ago really made me see things in a different light. I came to understand that the petty, gossipy and nasty things human beings like to get embroiled in JUST DON'T MATTER.
I hope Papaw's family is able to, with the help of so many compassionate people, bring him home soon.
Thankfully, his family does know that there are many people standing hand in hand with them, trusting their ability to make the decisions that are best for their situation. Not everyone needs to be in the loop of inside information, even if they are on their side.
#BringPapawHome

My heart is breaking for this family. It is extremely difficult for me to understand the need for drama and just plain mean-ness regarding the case of Michael Chambers. In reality, NOTHING is important EXCEPT finding him and bringing him home.
Having nearly lost my adult child a few years ago really made me see things in a different light. I came to understand that the petty, gossipy and nasty things human beings like to get embroiled in JUST DON'T MATTER.
I hope Papaw's family is able to, with the help of so many compassionate people, bring him home soon.
Thankfully, his family does know that there are many people standing hand in hand with them, trusting their ability to make the decisions that are best for their situation. Not everyone needs to be in the loop of inside information, even if they are on their side.
#BringPapawHome

Yes! Great post!

*All things stated by me are my own opinion unless otherwise indicated.*

#BringPapawHome
100% agree with you!!!

By the way, what happened to Michael Chambers Thread #1?

The Michael Chambers Thread #1 has been pulled temporarily. There are a few posts in there with information that has nothing to do with the case and needs to be removed. I am in bed with some sort of African Tsetse fly slober virus. Hopefully, I will be able to get to the thread tomorrow and put it back up on the forum.

Thanks for your patience.

Tricia

<modsnip>
I would say this family has seen the best and the worst of people and have been through a lot. They haven't done everything the way I think I would in that same situation, but I have never walked in their shoes so I can only speculate what I would do differently.
Regardless of all the drama that social media drums up, I feel like this site has given this case a pretty fair shake...family has put themselves in a hard position to be here and try to answer our questions to the best of their ability.moderators have been excellent about keeping everyone focused on the real goal which is to find out what happened to Mr. Chambers and bring him home.
I truly hope this case is resolved and the truth is brought to light soon! No one deserves to go to bed wondering and worrying about the fate of their loved one. And with all the cases on the site, I would say "There, but for the Grace of God, go I."
All MOO.

Awesome post! Thank You! Xo

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320AZ using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics