Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I covered the Memorial Stair Climb in the city near me for local media on Saturday. It was an incredibly moving experience. I can just picture him being involved with it.

Yes. [emoji22]

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Tried catching up (I've been gone for 2 weeks)....

Did I read from VI of confirmation that the wife had "multiple" affairs? Also what ever happened to the search of the well or did it happen. I'm not referencing a specific well just one I thought I read about 2 threads ago.

Tried catching up (I've been gone for 2 weeks)....

Did I read from VI of confirmation that the wife had "multiple" affairs? Also what ever happened to the search of the well or did it happen. I'm not referencing a specific well just one I thought I read about 2 threads ago.

HSCO allegedly searched an area, and only found snakes in a well.

HSCO allegedly searched an area, and only found snakes in a well.

Ok thank you. And did I read correctly about confirmed affairs from the VI?

I'm not sure on that one.

Ah ok I thought it was in the last thread where VI specifically says re the bee sting picture guy "it wasn't one of her multiple affairs". Its possible it was said tongue in cheek?

http://radiolegendary.com/2015/10/it-wasnt-a-fight-fight/

Not sure if this has been posted yet. I apologize if it has. It is an article pertaining to the disappearance of the above mentioned missing woman from quinlan. It really gives you an inside view of hunt county and their dealings.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Funny you should mention this! I JUST NOW learned of a case in 2010 in HC where the HC DA asked for and WAS PROVIDED WITH a recording of a conversation between someone in their jail and that person's attorney! Ultimately the DA recused himself and a special prosecutor from the Texas AG office was brought in and also the District Judge recused himself . . . but only because they got caught and the Defense Attny was sharp enough to take it to the court of appeals. It means absolutely NOTHING to the people in the HCSO and in the Courthouse to completely trample all over the rights of it's citizens. (Mods - am I allowed to share a PDF of a motion that was filed in McLennan County today which references the case law?)

Ah ok I thought it was in the last thread where VI specifically says re the bee sting picture guy "it wasn't one of her multiple affairs". Its possible it was said tongue in cheek?
On the last thread Pmerle0 said in reference to the identity of the person in the bee sting picture sent to BC, "And before anyone asks, it was 100% NOT one of her affair partners."

On the last thread Pmerle0 said in reference to the identity of the person in the bee sting picture sent to BC, "And before anyone asks, it was 100% NOT one of her affair partners."

Thank you Han, I was pretty sure I read that.

So to me if this was said not in jest it confirms that there was at least a couple of affairs and this bee sting guy was not "one" of them.

Now because one has affairs doesn't automatically they had anything to do with the disappearance of their partner but I was just wondering did I miss any further discussion around this?

Thank you Han, I was pretty sure I read that.

So to me if this was said not in jest it confirms that there was at least a couple of affairs and this bee sting guy was not "one" of them.

Now because one has affairs doesn't automatically they had anything to do with the disappearance of their partner but I was just wondering did I miss any further discussion around this?

Yes. VI 2 also confirmed the affairs were true. Steel was the first to confirm them in thread 3. He stated that BD told him about the affairs and one being with a black guy "which unbelievably turned out to be true," his words.

ETA I don't know if I can bring up a post from another thread but it's post #874.

Yes. VI 2 also confirmed the affairs were true. Steel was the first to confirm them in thread 3. He stated that BD told him about the affairs and one being with a black guy "which unbelievably turned out to be true," his words.

Ok so maybe I need to go back and read again. I missed Steel's comments and how he is related.

Ive been catching up from today so excuse my random thoughts on a plethora of things that have been brought up.

1. I don't believe Steel ever directly said how he/she was related, just
that they were and I enjoyed the other viewpoint to add to what Pmerle has contributed on here. I think it's been most helpful and I hope they consider returning in the future.

2. As far as the things brought up on HCSO...trust me in saying it's probably just the tip of the iceberg. It's one thing when local LE is lukewarm in their response to crime. It's another thing altogether when elements of LE not only are complacent but also have part in orchestrating aspects of the crime...and Im speaking of "crime" in general...not necessarily specific to papaw...although I think it may go hand in hand.

3. Ive been doing quite a bit of research on HC, some specific crimes that are now basically cold cases, including missing persons and even a double murder that recently started getting newly raised attention. The case that has also failed to get anywhere with relation to HCSO is the Carey Mae Parker case. I think there is a good possibility some in LE either had something to do with her disappearance or knew of it and have covered it for various reasons. In relation to that, I wonder if it could also be true here. If papaw could have seen something. If he could have gone to visit someone....and been unwilling witness to something that could have lead to his disappearance. Normally I would look at cases like this and think "When you hear hoofbeats, think horses, not zebras". But I've seen stranger things happen and I don't think its out of the realm of possibility. I think the big missing piece is wrapped up in an assumed timeline. We assume he came straight home from wal mart and never went anywhere else. Why? Because of what neighbors DIDNT see? Well, they didnt see papaw. They didnt interact with him. So do they even know for sure he was there when they were in the yard?
What would confirm his whereabouts? Pings from phones that LE don't have? Phone records that were allowed to be printed off and turned over to LE by the spouse...sorry but I can print myself off some pretty authentic looking documents and with programs today I can cut, paste, delete and manipulate them to make you think anything I want.
Why would LE accept this?
Why would LE sign off on declaring someone deceased with so little proof if they tried to indict someone with that amount of proof they would be laughed out of court?
Why was LE so quick to arrest the ONE tipster that came forward? Even if he had NO information you mean to tell me they didnt know the effect this would have on essentially shutting down any other future tips? As someone pointed out early in the case, we arent asking tips from crowds of Baptist preachers here....anyone who would/could/did cause a totally un-criminally involved man like papaw to disappear is gonna be slightly to severely shady. There was no public threat by BD that would cause him to need arresting more than the half dozen meth houses that the entire COUNTY knows about that HCSO essentially has blind eyes to. Yet...he's hushed and put away.

While I have other suspects that are strong on my radar for the actions, and even louder inactions on their part, I do not discount that this case could be much deeper than that and the possibility of that is worrisome for not only papaw but any law abiding citizen in this county.
All MOO.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

He did not want to state how he was related. Just a family member.

Thank you!

While I mentioned "related" I actually didn't mean family/friend just that I missed his "insider" related information when I was scanning through trying to get caught up.

I will def go back and read his/her comments, it seems I missed a lot more than I thought when scanning the last few threads!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unnamedTV