Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Pmerle, if you come back here I have a few questions you may be able to answer.
1.I know this may sound silly because in his description it says he's "balding", but did MC go to a barber? Did he have a regular barber or barber shop he frequented? (If men talk to barbers like women talk to their hairdressers, Im wondering if he may have mentioned anything that may be a clue...odd happenings around the house, a noticeable change in a family member or friend, or even an upcoming event he might attend or friend he might visit)?
2. Has anyone talked to BC's hairdresser?
3.Any lunch spots or coffee shops he frequented? Was he known to eat out a lot or did he mostly stick to eating at home?
4. Also had any service people recently had access to the house....a/c serviceman, plumber, electrician, roofer?
5. Did he mow his own yard or have it done?
6. Was there a house or shop alarm? Had anyone recently tried to sell them an alarm service? 7.Has anyone checked into meter readers and when they may have read the meters? Trash service and when they picked up?
My line of thinking with the latter questions is this...going on the theory this was either some type of 'hit', 'attempted kidnapping' or even 'robbery. Obviously with no signs of a struggle, and little to no evidence this, IMO, doesn't appear to be a case of someone walking into unfamiliar territory. So either someone knew his routine, mannerisms, and the lay of the land, shop and house because they had access to it all the time or they had somehow gained access previously so they weren't going in blind.
Just trying to think who may have access to your house, shop or property besides close friends and family.
All MOO.

Sent from my LGLS755 using Tapatalk

Good questions, and I have one more. Did MC usually eat lunch at a regular time, at home? Were there indications he made himself a sandwich or had something in the home when he returned from WalMart? Not that knowing this would really help the investigation at all, but if he was a regular creature of habit re: his lunch time, and there have been no indications he either stopped and grabbed something after WalMart and perhaps no dirty dishes or silverware in the sink, etc.- that possibly could narrow the time frame of his disappearance down. Bumping!!

Good questions, and I have one more. Did MC usually eat lunch at a regular time, at home? Were there indications he made himself a sandwich or had something in the home when he returned from WalMart? Not that knowing this would really help the investigation at all, but if he was a regular creature of habit re: his lunch time, and there have been no indications he either stopped and grabbed something after WalMart and perhaps no dirty dishes or silverware in the sink, etc.- that possibly could narrow the time frame of his disappearance down. Bumping!!

Good thinking!

Disheartened to see PaPaw on page 4, but sad to say other people continue to go missing :( We WS'ers won't quit!

ca3f9276a99cab3444061cd205624ef4.jpg

Going back and looking at surveillance video. In this specific angle it looks like there could be a possible bandage on his arm under the watch and higher up. Could also be lighting. What do y'all think?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ca3f9276a99cab3444061cd205624ef4.jpg

Going back and looking at surveillance video. In this specific angle it looks like there could be a possible bandage on his arm under the watch and higher up. Could also be lighting. What do y'all think?

Gauze wrap? Or maybe something under his watch to keep it from chafing?

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

Gauze wrap? Or maybe something under his watch to keep it from chafing?

I'm not sure, it really looks like gauze but then again it could be the light. I'm pulling at straws here. Pawpaw is slowly slipping away into the news feeds and people are moving on to other cases. I can't let him go. We need a miracle.

I'm not sure, it really looks like gauze but then again it could be the light. I'm pulling at straws here. Pawpaw is slowly slipping away into the news feeds and people are moving on to other cases. I can't let him go. We need a miracle.

He needs & deserves media attention but not all reporters want to run stories that only repeat what’s already been reported over & over for the last 6 months. I wish the family would allow an interview that stated some known facts, death certificate filed so soon after his disappearance, and for reason I believe to not be factual or at least not the whole truth.
The doctor who is missing from down south, I think Victoria, TX, even his wife filed for divorce, after 5 plus months, to gain financial control, it was covered by media, so why would filing & getting a death certificate on your spouse within 40 days of them disappearing not be covered? What am I missing here?
Could news reporters do a story with information that is public record, without the family’s permission? Just a thought. [emoji848] Until then I’ll pray for patience that justice is a coming & when it does, I hope it comes hard & at FULL FORCE!!

Just my random thoughts & opinions...

He needs & deserves media attention but not all reporters want to run stories that only repeat what’s already been reported over & over for the last 6 months. I wish the family would allow an interview that stated some known facts, death certificate filed so soon after his disappearance, and for reason I believe to not be factual or at least not the whole truth.
The doctor who is missing from down south, I think Victoria, TX, even his wife filed for divorce, after 5 plus months, to gain financial control, it was covered by media, so why would filing & getting a death certificate on your spouse within 40 days of them disappearing not be covered? What am I missing here?
Could news reporters do a story with information that is public record, without the family’s permission? Just a thought. [emoji848] Until then I’ll pray for patience that justice is a coming & when it does, I hope it comes hard & at FULL FORCE!!

:yourock::goodpost:

Still watching over the thread, instant email notification selected. I feel exactly the same. And just want to add, if I may?

We really are, and were, here for finding PaPaw. Or at least adding our thoughts, and suggestions, and interpretations of all the evidence, to somehow determine how this fine gentleman, disappeared off the face of our Earth. The evidence, in my mind, paints a horrible conclusion. And as I said before: Find PaPaw's phone, you will find Michael Glenn Chambers. Retired Fireman. Proud great, and grand, father. A man who loved his cars. I could go on, and on. We all could. IMO this really sucks. And back to lurker mode for a bit.

:yourock::goodpost:

Still watching over the thread, instant email notification selected. I feel exactly the same. And just want to add, if I may?

We really are, and were, here for finding PaPaw. Or at least adding our thoughts, and suggestions, and interpretations of all the evidence, to somehow determine how this fine gentleman, disappeared off the face of our Earth. The evidence, in my mind, paints a horrible conclusion. And as I said before: Find PaPaw's phone, you will find Michael Glenn Chambers. Retired Fireman. Proud great, and grand, father. A man who loved his cars. I could go on, and on. We all could. IMO this really sucks. And back to lurker mode for a bit.

Good post!

He needs to be on Ashleigh Banfield, Nancy Grace & The Vanished. It really upsets me that they haven't seemed interested.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

He needs to be on Ashleigh Banfield, Nancy Grace & The Vanished. It really upsets me that they haven't seemed interested.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I, personally, have submitted this story to all of the above along with MANY media sources to include true crime podcasts. The thing is, as someone stated upthread, media doesn't want to run it if there is nothing new besides, "Yes, he's still missing." The family doesn't want to speak out against HCSO or discuss things on the petition. That is their right, they are doing what they feel is best. However, there are so many stories out there that have details available that are going to grab the attention above a story with nothing. As helpful as media is, they want the highest number of viewers/listeners possible. There is no 'bombshell' to this story. Well, there is but the family is choosing not to speak about those details, again that is their right.

I, personally, have submitted this story to all of the above along with MANY media sources to include true crime podcasts. The thing is, as someone stated upthread, media doesn't want to run it if there is nothing new besides, "Yes, he's still missing." The family doesn't want to speak out against HCSO or discuss things on the petition. That is their right, they are doing what they feel is best. However, there are so many stories out there that have details available that are going to grab the attention above a story with nothing. As helpful as media is, they want the highest number of viewers/listeners possible. There is no 'bombshell' to this story. Well, there is but the family is choosing not to speak about those details, again that is their right.

I hope it's okay to want to shake your hand, and thank you for all that you have personally done. I'm sure many in the family would thank you also, for helping to find out what happened to their PaPaw.

I think we all realize that this was supposed to just 'go away'. The perpetrators, IMO, really did not count on the coverage.

None of us want to see this Firefighter, go away as 'missing'! We really cannot allow that to happen. IMHO.

I believe it's just the light/pixels in the photos. One of the cashier's arms appears to be normal flesh color, while her other arm is quite white :)

I agree with you, Hstevenson86, that PaPaw's story is gradually slipping back in news feeds and interest, but just keep on commenting and thinking, even if it doesn't seem like much. I won't let him go, either.

Yes, what you said! The media is not going to keep repeating the same thing. If they could run the story as we all see it with the facts that are now known it would change things a lot. Im not sure why the family is allowing this to go on without speaking up and stating the facts. It is definitely discouraging and is starting to feel hopeless. If one reporter would dig a little or take interest it would change things. They don't need consent to air public records. Some say the family is quiet about the situation to protect the investigation and I'm over here yelling what investigation! If hunt county is doing nothing as everyone has pointed out then who are we protecting here? I would love to know !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member