Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 #4

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it's just the light/pixels in the photos. One of the cashier's arms appears to be normal flesh color, while her other arm is quite white :)

I agree with you, Hstevenson86, that PaPaw's story is gradually slipping back in news feeds and interest, but just keep on commenting and thinking, even if it doesn't seem like much. I won't let him go, either.

Yes, I believe you are right about the lighting in the picture.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I, personally, have submitted this story to all of the above along with MANY media sources to include true crime podcasts. The thing is, as someone stated upthread, media doesn't want to run it if there is nothing new besides, "Yes, he's still missing." The family doesn't want to speak out against HCSO or discuss things on the petition. That is their right, they are doing what they feel is best. However, there are so many stories out there that have details available that are going to grab the attention above a story with nothing. As helpful as media is, they want the highest number of viewers/listeners possible. There is no 'bombshell' to this story. Well, there is but the family is choosing not to speak about those details, again that is their right.
I completely agree. I know it has been submitted several times. It's just so frustrating that media won't run with it, although I do understand why.

Sent from my SCH-I435L using Tapatalk

I hope it's okay to want to shake your hand, and thank you for all that you have personally done. I'm sure many in the family would thank you also, for helping to find out what happened to their PaPaw.

I think we all realize that this was supposed to just 'go away'. The perpetrators, IMO, really did not count on the coverage.

None of us want to see this Firefighter, go away as 'missing'! We really cannot allow that to happen. IMHO.

Thank you for your kind words. The family has thanked me as well, both publicly and privately. My only wish is that we could bring this fine man home.
I think you are 100% correct...whoever did this did not count on such a huge, public swirl of interest. They seem to have thought many things through, but didn't think about how Papaw's family would react and rally the troops. They have made a mistake, somewhere, and it is waiting to be figured out. With the incredible team that is working this case, I have no doubt that will happen. I just wish it had happened already and that we were on the justice leg of this journey.

You are right! WE won't allow this incredible man to just 'go away.' #BringPapawHome

:yourock::goodpost:

Still watching over the thread, instant email notification selected. I feel exactly the same. And just want to add, if I may?

We really are, and were, here for finding PaPaw. Or at least adding our thoughts, and suggestions, and interpretations of all the evidence, to somehow determine how this fine gentleman, disappeared off the face of our Earth. The evidence, in my mind, paints a horrible conclusion. And as I said before: Find PaPaw's phone, you will find Michael Glenn Chambers. Retired Fireman. Proud great, and grand, father. A man who loved his cars. I could go on, and on. We all could. IMO this really sucks. And back to lurker mode for a bit.
RBBM

Thank you for posting this, Jim_M. I agree with everything you said, and especially the part I bolded.

There is so much circumstantial evidence already, much of which (if not all), IMO, makes it clear something truly despicable and depraved happened here. I think that is one of the reasons I just cannot let go of this case. Whoever is responsible must be brought to justice.

I also agree with what you said about his phone. The device itself may have been long destroyed, but I am convinced there is so much relevant data that can be retrieved from it, and if proper legal procedures are followed (i.e., obtaining court orders with sufficient probable cause), it can be done, IMO. I would also like to see the same be done with the phone of any POI LE may have identified.

Whatever information is collected will likely reveal who is responsible for PaPaw's disappearance (at least one of them; I firmly believe there is more than one involved), and if not his current location, at least the location where he was harmed (I do not believe that part of the crime took place in his shop, but rather, evidence such as blood and the dowel were planted to make it appear as though a crime occurred there or he intentionally harmed himself, IMO).

This really does suck, doesn't it? And the picture that is being painted is truly frightening.

I wish there was some eager local investigative reporter willing and able to delve in to this case and bring it to the people in a series of articles. Just starting with the solid proof of a death certificate that never should have been issued so quickly. And asking LE, how did that happen? Was it even legal? How can there be no criminal investigation when there is a signed document saying Mr. Chambers is dead? How did he die? Where is his body? How can a resident of your county die AND disappear and you decide there is no need for a criminal investigation??

Ask Meeks these questions and tell the members of this county (and all the other concerned people following this case) what his response is or if he even gives one.

I wish I had the skills to be that reporter.

I wish there was some eager local investigative reporter willing and able to delve in to this case and bring it to the people in a series of articles. Just starting with the solid proof of a death certificate that never should have been issued so quickly. And asking LE, how did that happen? Was it even legal? How can there be no criminal investigation when there is a signed document saying Mr. Chambers is dead? How did he die? Where is his body? How can a resident of your county die AND disappear and you decide there is no need for a criminal investigation??

Ask Meeks these questions and tell the members of this county (and all the other concerned people following this case) what his response is or if he even gives one.

I wish I had the skills to be that reporter.

This is an excellent idea! Maybe we can find such a person.

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

http://www.wfaa.com/features/origin...hts-struggles-facing-the-profession/479159295

Dallas fire rescue on suicide rates via local news channel. I know most of us do not believe this is the case with pawpaw. However, I did not realize what a epidemic this is among firefighters. How sad. This was published today I believe.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I wonder if there is a way to check his phone records to see if he ever called a suicide help line? It IS a possibility, although not likely!

I wonder if there is a way to check his phone records to see if he ever called a suicide help line? It IS a possibility, although not likely!

Since his phone records from Apple were never retrieved, probably not.

*All statements are of my own opinion unless otherwise specified.*

I'd love to get some very general answers, such as, has the P.I. the family has hired made any progress at all in developing further leads, along with HCSO? I'm not even sure our VI could or would answer that with a simple yes or no, and but yes or no would give me some fresh energy. Especially a yes or a maybe :)

I'm sure they've discussed it amongst themselves, and perhaps even done it, but I'd also love it if they requested a family meeting with Sheriff Meeks and his investigators. I also can't fully understand why the Sheriff does not have a press conference with an update, even if they can't really divulge new info. I realize these kinds of press conferences often do not provide anything much, but at least it would regenerate some fresh coverage, which is needed at this time.

Ugh, didn't correct one typo. I wanted to add that MC's family members do need breaks from online work, now and then, and I'm believing they are being well advised to be extra careful at this time because things are being developed behind the scenes. That's my fervent hope. I try, but like everyone else who has never gone through such a terrible situation, I cannot fathom their pain and exhaustion.

Prayers for the family.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I'd love to get some very general answers, such as, has the P.I. the family has hired made any progress at all in developing further leads, along with HCSO? I'm not even sure our VI could or would answer that with a simple yes or no, and but yes or no would give me some fresh energy. Especially a yes or a maybe :)

I'm sure they've discussed it amongst themselves, and perhaps even done it, but I'd also love it if they requested a family meeting with Sheriff Meeks and his investigators. I also can't fully understand why the Sheriff does not have a press conference with an update, even if they can't really divulge new info. I realize these kinds of press conferences often do not provide anything much, but at least it would regenerate some fresh coverage, which is needed at this time.

Great questions, and statements, IMO.

I would have hoped that the petition would have generated something along these very lines. Alas. Oh well. Mysterious.

I can't wait until the day that there is no reason to click on the "WS Chambers" shortcut on my desktop computer.

I know it's like beating a dead horse but was he actually SEEN with his wallet at Walmart? I only ask because my SO just came in with his license and cash and pulled it out of his pocket. He said the basketball shorts he was wearing sagged with the weight of his wallet, so he had to take them out and carry them loose in his pocket. Just a thought.... I'm sorry if its been answered a thousand times.

I know it's like beating a dead horse but was he actually SEEN with his wallet at Walmart? I only ask because my SO just came in with his license and cash and pulled it out of his pocket. He said the basketball shorts he was wearing sagged with the weight of his wallet, so he had to take them out and carry them loose in his pocket. Just a thought.... I'm sorry if its been answered a thousand times.
Somewhere in the threads there may be a picture or a reference to the Walmart video but the question has come up if he has his wallet. For those who looked into it they were convinced he did.

twohands.jpg

To me, it looks like he has something dark in each hand. Wallet and cell phone?

From Thread #1, Page #1.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Au...rance-Suspicious-415956233.html#ixzz4bE3QETF5

FBI, Texas Rangers now assisting in the investigation into 70-year-old's disappearance

That's the heading for the page. Do we know if/when they stopped assisting? I'm assuming they did stop, or this would have been resolved by now. IMO of course. And you know what happens when you assume anything.....

So, Michael Chambers has frozen on Thread #4.

Seriously. How does this become unfrozen?!

From Thread #1, Page #1.

http://www.nbcdfw.com/news/local/Au...rance-Suspicious-415956233.html#ixzz4bE3QETF5

That's the heading for the page. Do we know if/when they stopped assisting? I'm assuming they did stop, or this would have been resolved by now. IMO of course. And you know what happens when you assume anything.....

So, Michael Chambers has frozen on Thread #4.

Seriously. How does this become unfrozen?!
It will become unfrozen once there is some new info. Don't take people's silence for disinterest. If new info presents itself, this thread will light up like a Christmas tree.

Sent from my SM-J700T using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member