Found Deceased TX - Michael Chambers, 70, Hunt County, 10 March 2017 *found deceased 2023* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Likely unrelated as “It appears that the individual was wearing jeans and there were two different shirts found in the vicinity” vs. shorts and a t-shirt, but just in case. It is possible, I suppose, that MC changed after his trip to Walmart, or the shirts were left by the perpetrator(s):

WAXAHACHIE (CBSDFW.COM) – A surveyor called police Tuesday to report finding a human skull in a wooded area of Waxahachie.

Officers responded to the scene in the proximity of Howard Road at 4:30 p.m. and confirmed the remains were indeed human.

[SBM]

Subsequently, more skeletal remains were located along with some other clothing remnants, police said.

The entire area was searched and the all recoverable remains retrieved.

[SBM]

Police said that the remains were exposed to the elements for some time, thus, they can’t determine if the deceased is a man or woman.

[SBM]

No identification was found with the remains, police said and it is unknown at this time if they belong to any known missing person.

It appears that the individual was wearing jeans and there were two different shirts found in the vicinity.“
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dfw.cb...human-skull-in-wooded-area-of-waxahachie/amp/

The location is not particularly close to Quinlan (1 hr. 15 min.), but what I caught my attention is that it is only 15 min. away from Italy, TX, where MC grew up and still owns land he inherited from his parents (unless BC has sold it in recent months, that is).

Whomever the remains belong to, prayers to him/her and his/her loved ones.

ETA: The land in Italy is still in his name.

Last edited:
Likely unrelated as “It appears that the individual was wearing jeans and there were two different shirts found in the vicinity” vs. shorts and a t-shirt, but just in case. It is possible, I suppose, that MC changed after his trip to Walmart, or the shirts were left by the perpetrator(s):

WAXAHACHIE (CBSDFW.COM) – A surveyor called police Tuesday to report finding a human skull in a wooded area of Waxahachie.

Officers responded to the scene in the proximity of Howard Road at 4:30 p.m. and confirmed the remains were indeed human.

[SBM]

Subsequently, more skeletal remains were located along with some other clothing remnants, police said.

[SBM]

Police said that the remains were exposed to the elements for some time, thus, they can’t determine if the deceased is a man or woman.

[SBM]

No identification was found with the remains, police said and it is unknown at this time if they belong to any known missing person.

It appears that the individual was wearing jeans and there were two different shirts found in the vicinity.“
https://www.google.com/amp/s/dfw.cb...human-skull-in-wooded-area-of-waxahachie/amp/

The location is not particularly close to Quinlan (1 hr. 15 min.), but what I caught my attention is that it is only 15 min. away from Italy, TX, where MC grew up and still owns land he inherited from his parents (unless BC has sold it in recent months, that is).

Great sleuthing as always IMHO.
Here's a map of the general area.
Waxahachie sounded very familiar but that could be because of the Missy Bevers case.

Howard Rd
Waxahachie, TX 75165
Google Maps

I saw this today also and immediately thought of Michael....I just hope and pray for answers soon!!

[SBM]

[SBM]

[SBM]

PRESS RELEASE update on Klein FB page.

Attachments

• 48398082_1986357778113463_6299773547766087680_o.jpg
    48398082_1986357778113463_6299773547766087680_o.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 151
  • 48367741_1986357754780132_1823104872875032576_o.jpg
    48367741_1986357754780132_1823104872875032576_o.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 133

[SBM]

[SBM]

[SBM]

Correction: The land in Italy is no longer in MC’s name. Looking at information for the 2019 tax year, I see that the title has been transferred from his estate to a family member as of September of this year.

As you may have already guessed, no, it isn’t Suzy.

Ellis CAD – Waxahachie, TX
County Clerk Development

Well, I'm a dolt. I can't find it so can we just say who it is? Is it the non grieving
"Widow"?
No, it isn’t BC. In fact, her name is listed under “Grantor(s),” along with “Estate of Michael Glenn Chambers” as she is the executor of the estate.

The ID numbers for the plots MC owned are 209912 and 209921. Enter the numbers into the search box one at a time, and the matching property will pop up.

Click on the address, and it will take you to a page with a map, description, etc. Right above the map is a calendar, which is set to show the current year by default. Change the year to 2019, and you will know what I am talking about.

Ellis CAD Property Search

Suzy is essentially being punished for seeking justice for her dad, IMO.

No, it isn’t BC. In fact, her name is listed under “Grantor(s),” along with “Estate of Michael Glenn Chambers” as she is the executor of the estate.

The ID numbers for the plots MC owned are 209912 and 209921. Enter the numbers into the search box one at a time, and the matching property will pop up.

Click on the address, and it will take you to a page with a map, description, etc. Right above the map is a calendar, which is set to show the current year by default. Change the year to 2019, and you will know what I am talking about.

Ellis CAD Property Search

Suzy is essentially being punished for seeking justice for her dad, IMO.
Isn't Suzy the youngest? If so I can understand the choice. Is it a reward from BC for keeping quiet? Idk In the will, the land was ultimately to go to MC's youngest son. Perhaps she promised to make sure he gets it one day.

Isn't Suzy the youngest? If so I can understand the choice. Is it a reward from BC for keeping quiet? Idk In the will, the land was ultimately to go to MC's youngest son. Perhaps she promised to make sure he gets it one day.
The strange thing I was told about the Italy property being sold to the other sibling is that Michael's brother who owns the parcel next to it was not informed of the sale. His daughter had to tell him it had been sold to his niece. It is sad how this and the search for justice has broken this family.

So what is everyone’s take on this press release from Klein...I truly can say I’m not surprised!!! Cadaver dog gets hit for human remains and now believe remains have been moved ... funny how BD told LE to check this property, he was arrested, Meeks claims Michael committed suicide, and here we are with a cadaver dog getting a hit but more than likely remains being moved ... there is more ppl involved in this mess and I’m not sure why ?!!!! Mind blown!

So what is everyone’s take on this press release from Klein...I truly can say I’m not surprised!!! Cadaver dog gets hit for human remains and now believe remains have been moved ... funny how BD told LE to check this property, he was arrested, Meeks claims Michael committed suicide, and here we are with a cadaver dog getting a hit but more than likely remains being moved ... there is more ppl involved in this mess and I’m not sure why ?!!!! Mind blown!
My take is that I’m not one bit surprised. And I’m thrilled that things are coming to a head.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sleutherine
Back