Found Deceased TX - Michael Swearingin, 32, & Jenna Scott, 28, Temple, Bell County, 4 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm trying to picture how he got out of the van. Wouldn't the back or side doors be locked from the outside, and not openable from the inside unless by a guard? What did he do.....go out through the driver's door, (or window) assuming both guards were in the McDonalds? But wouldn't there be a locked grill between the drivers and prisoners' space? Did a guard leave a key hanging within reach? wth?
Seriously, two guards leave the van with an (or more) unshackled prisoner?

Thank you, I did not see your post as to the map. As always, you are ahead of us even asking for such thank you again.

Could he have had friends following the vehicle?
You're welcome. It really makes you wonder, doesn't it? Normal protocol is cuffs, belly chain, and leg irons. Two guards left 10 prisoners alone in a vehicle to go into a McDonalds, this is the only guy missing and he's free of all restraints? :eek:
MOO

Jason Fochtman on Twitter
A K-9 unit with @Pct4Constable checks a residential area for prisoner Cedric Joseph Marks after he escaped from his private prisoner transport near North Loop 336 and Highway 75 on Sunday in Conroe. @HoustonChron
DygyGNbUUAAT-eG.jpg

DygyGNYUUAA3I-L.jpg

DygyGNVVYAAPJYE.jpg

I'm trying to picture how he got out of the van. Wouldn't the back or side doors be locked from the outside, and not openable from the inside unless by a guard? What did he do.....go out through the driver's door, (or window) assuming both guards were in the McDonalds? But wouldn't there be a locked grill between the drivers and prisoners' space? Did a guard leave a key hanging within reach? wth?
Seriously, two guards leave the van with an (or more) unshackled prisoner?
I’m thinking maybe he somehow had his shackles undone beforehand or while riding, then took his chance to run as soon as the vehicle stopped

THIS! It is why I wonder if CM overpowered the guard and used his chocking method he used with JS to get his key. MOO

Dear Concernedmamaof3,

This would explain why his legs were unshackled! He used the key to unlock the mechanism.

I keep thinking that C.W. is clever (in a bad way) because he has somehow (up until now) not been charged for murders.

Also, because of his sports background, he would likely still have very good agility and be able to use "strategy" to extricate himself out of opposing fighting moves. Strategic "moves" can be used anywhere.

Last edited:
MANHUNT FOR ESCAPED INMATE: Authorities are now searching for an "extremely dangerous" escaped inmate, Cedric Joseph Marks. Conroe Police and Montgomery County Sheriff's Office are searching the area near North Loop 336 in Conroe. If you spot him, please contact 911 immediately. Warning: Do NOT approach.

DETAILS ON INMATE-->Authorities searching for 'armed and dangerous' escapee

“Marks escaped from a private prisoner transport after guards stopped at McDonald's. He removed his shirt and was just wearing belly chains and orange pants when he escaped, authorities said.“

:eek: Is that normal? It looks like it is roughly 19-20 hour drive. Would they only drive 5-6 hours a day and then stop? Do they stop at local jails or prisons?

Dear @Concernedmamaof3,

Great questions and thinking!

I read it from this article. I don't really understand it either, and I've been attempting to find more information around this. So far this is all I can find.

"Marks had been in transport from Michigan since January 31."

Murder warrants tie escapee Cedric Marks to disappearances, deaths of Temple pair

MMA fighter accused of three murders escapes from Texas prisoner van, triggering manhunt
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nati...an-triggering-manhunt/?utm_term=.5d852fed7762

“Marks, 44, has three pending murder charges against him and is “considered extremely dangerous,” the Montgomery County Sheriff’s Office wrote on Twitter. He was wearing an orange jumpsuit and restraints when he fled. Police found his shirt while on his trail.”

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper