Found Safe TX - Michele Roode Boyd, 41, San Antonio, 24 Nov 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
http://www.tcpalm.com/story/opinion...nurse-still-missing-digital-extras/101207772/

I found this article interesting.. her brother was able to back up her strange paranoid behavior leading up to her disappearance. It also confirms daughter was with her and left at a gas station.
Another thing interesting is that she met her husband online playing a game... leading up to the disappearance she was online a lot and being secretive about it.
I'm starting to look away from husband. Sounds like she left. But where is she? Suicide maybe? Maybe met someone else online who then harmed her??
I just think that being 5 years old the daughter would have told police if her father were anywhere around when mom left.. I think daughter being with her and being left at a store makes the " husband did it" scenario a little harder to believe. At 5 years old she could have given a very detailed description of what happened.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see this article was posted a few pages back.. so it's not new to you guys. Sorry.

I really wish there was a new article, information, anything at this point, about Michele.

I really wish there was a new article, information, anything at this point, about Michele.

Thank you for your persistence in bumping Michele's thread KelsK. I think about Michele a lot. I wish there would be some new info as well.

Maybe it's time to start contacting local news reporters to do a one year follow-up story? Reinterview the key players, put a little pressure on the cops....

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I think she disappeared voluntarily while having a medical (mental) crisis. I don't suspect her husband.

What has had me bothered by this case comes from the article in the Treasure Coast News (TCPalm) that was linked earlier in the thread.

http://www.tcpalm.com/story/opinion...nurse-still-missing-digital-extras/101207772/

In the article, which is posted in the Opinion section of the online news site, you get this from Michele's brother Joe:

------------

The couple had normal ups and downs, but in 2016 money became an issue. Michele Boyd became increasingly paranoid about her internet privacy, Seth Boyd said. Joe Roode said she read in late 2015 an anonymous online book about the tech world, “Iterating Grace,” and became obsessed with finding the authors.By July, Joe Roode told me the other day, his sister claimed she was so close to identifying them a cult began targeting her online, even placing images of her relatives in online ads. He told his sister he was skeptical of her illogical conclusions and worried about her. The two stopped talking about the book.

-------

First thing is that it isn't really a book per se. It can be found online as a pdf and you don't have to buy it. Honestly, I can't understand the interest at all in the content, let alone who wrote it. An obsession about such a thing would be bizarre.

It says that there was a paranoia about her internet privacy. And the implication seems to be related to the search for the authors of the aforementioned book.

I am more concerned about the article talking about how they met and her moving to Texas and getting married. It seems to have left out the part where when they met in 2006 Michelle was still married and wouldn't file for divorce from her then husband until late September of 2008 with the divorce completing in early 2009.

Has there been any mention of search warrants and/or processing of any electronic devices such as computers or her phone?

What has had me bothered by this case comes from the article in the Treasure Coast News (TCPalm) that was linked earlier in the thread.

In the article, which is posted in the Opinion section of the online news site, you get this from Michele's brother Joe:

------------

The couple had normal ups and downs, but in 2016 money became an issue. Michele Boyd became increasingly paranoid about her internet privacy, Seth Boyd said. Joe Roode said she read in late 2015 an anonymous online book about the tech world, “Iterating Grace,” and became obsessed with finding the authors.By July, Joe Roode told me the other day, his sister claimed she was so close to identifying them a cult began targeting her online, even placing images of her relatives in online ads. He told his sister he was skeptical of her illogical conclusions and worried about her. The two stopped talking about the book.

-------

First thing is that it isn't really a book per se. It can be found online as a pdf and you don't have to buy it. Honestly, I can't understand the interest at all in the content, let alone who wrote it. An obsession about such a thing would be bizarre.

It says that there was a paranoia about her internet privacy. And the implication seems to be related to the search for the authors of the aforementioned book.

I am more concerned about the article talking about how they met and her moving to Texas and getting married. It seems to have left out the part where when they met in 2006 Michelle was still married and wouldn't file for divorce from her then husband until late September of 2008 with the divorce completing in early 2009.

Has there been any mention of search warrants and/or processing of any electronic devices such as computers or her phone?
I am gonna assume no one saw these images of family members she claimed was being posted?

I have to wonder if someone was indeed messing with her mind? In regards to Hippa if she was sent somewhere for mental health could that info be given to LE? I want to think yes even though she is not yet in Namus.

I am gonna assume no one saw these images of family members she claimed was being posted?

I have to wonder if someone was indeed messing with her mind? In regards to Hippa if she was sent somewhere for mental health could that info be given to LE? I want to think yes even though she is not yet in Namus.
Not sure if HIPAA can preclude a law enforcement investigation. I know that I have heard on the scanner I listen to for the county I live in that LE has requested that the Comm Center people inquire at the hospitals in the county to see if an individual has been hospitalized.

Not sure if HIPAA can preclude a law enforcement investigation. I know that I have heard on the scanner I listen to for the county I live in that LE has requested that the Comm Center people inquire at the hospitals in the county to see if an individual has been hospitalized.
Thinking your right. I am pretty sure no details of the reason they are where they are but I wonder if LE could state the name of the facility. The name could give details if not a hospital.

ETA I also wonder what details Michele's daughter has been able to give to LE?

Thinking your right. I am pretty sure no details of the reason they are where they are but I wonder if LE could state the name of the facility. The name could give details if not a hospital.

ETA I also wonder what details Michele's daughter has been able to give to LE?
BBM. Yes, I wonder want she had to say. She possibly had seen which way her mother had gone, whether she met someone or saw her mother talking to anyone or meeting someone.

I had not followed this case from the beginning but if others have can anyone tell me how Michele's daughter was found? Did someone call the police because a little girl was alone or did she go to someone to get help? Or is that one of the many things in this case that haven't been disclosed?

I think she disappeared voluntarily while having a medical (mental) crisis. I don't suspect her husband.

I am leaning this way too... I do not suspect husband but possibly someone she met on the internet

I had not followed this case from the beginning but if others have can anyone tell me how Michele's daughter was found? Did someone call the police because a little girl was alone or did she go to someone to get help? Or is that one of the many things in this case that haven't been disclosed?

I don't think we know that Jethro. IIRC, the only article we have stating her daughter was even with her that day (and later found at the store) is that one piece you quoted earlier. I think it is strange there is not more media coverage of this case.

ETA: This is the article: http://www.tcpalm.com/story/opinion...nurse-still-missing-digital-extras/101207772/

I don't think we know that Jethro. IIRC, the only article we have stating her daughter was even with her that day (and later found at the store) is that one piece you quoted earlier. I think it is strange there is not more media coverage of this case.

ETA: This is the article: http://www.tcpalm.com/story/opinion...nurse-still-missing-digital-extras/101207772/
I am surprised there isn't anything out there either.

Another thing that strikes me is if you go to Michele's FB Page and read the comment from February 27th on the top post on that page.

I'm retired fed. I don't have any official channels but I'm still pretty good at finding lots of obscure data on the internet about people. There's nothing on her, under current or maiden name not already posted here. The only thing I didn't see mentioned is a family member posted a missing poster with the $10,000 reward offer and it states she is "suffering from mental illness". They have reason to believe she may be in Florida (where she previously lived)or San Francisco but did not say what the SFO connection was. Will continue to search and pray.

I'm retired fed. I don't have any official channels but I'm still pretty good at finding lots of obscure data on the internet about people. There's nothing on her, under current or maiden name not already posted here. The only thing I didn't see mentioned is a family member posted a missing poster with the $10,000 reward offer and it states she is "suffering from mental illness". They have reason to believe she may be in Florida (where she previously lived)or San Francisco but did not say what the SFO connection was. Will continue to search and pray.
According to what her brother had said, Michele was trying to discover the authors of a "book" called "Iterating Grace" (it can be obtained freely as a PDF). At any rate if you actually read this "book" you will find it is more of a pamphlet, perhaps 1000 words. The author of the "foreward" and really the only text is allegedly a poetry instructor in San Francisco. The other author (who is allegedly named on the book itself) only contributed about 30 tweets in some calligraphy form allegedly by venture capitalists in Silicon Valley.

So those are two possible connections to the San Francisco area.

The "forward" author also mentioned a friend that contacted him (as part of this story) who was (or was going to be) a veterinarian in contrast to this friend's father who owned a butcher shop. This friend was allegedly from Florence, Italy and stayed with the "foreward" author and his family in Houston, TX as an exchange student.

So there should be a possible connection to Houston as well.

The other "author" is actually the main subject of the "book" and allegedly was some programmer in silicon valley who ended up dead in Bolivia when he was living on a volcano. This "author"'s contribution is the 18 tweets.

Not sure if this "book" is meant to be a "puzzle" or not. Haven't searched for it other than the title.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy
Back