Found Safe TX - Michele Roode Boyd, 41, San Antonio, 24 Nov 2016 *Arrest*

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
i don't even know where to begin with that article. much of it is written as fact, like her being seen in the hoodie, and some of the information i've never read before.
had it been reported that she practically abandoned her daughter?
Exactly. It is an opinion piece...per the url and the disclaimer at the bottom. Meaning the facts have not been checked or corroborated...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Where is Michele?! When was the last credible sighting?

Exactly. It is an opinion piece...per the url and the disclaimer at the bottom. Meaning the facts have not been checked or corroborated...

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

I agree with both of you! I wonder what LE has to say/are thinking? As in, do they suspect foul play? Without any money, where could Michele be for this long?

[h=1]Reward increased to $10k for info on missing nurse[/h]
boyd_1496317961494_9608271_ver1.0.jpg

Police found her car 30 miles away from her southeast-side home on Rigsby Avenue. They said her ID, social security card, and credit cards were all still in the car.

Her family says the wife, mother, and nurse could be suffering from mental illness and may not even know her real name.

They believe she could be in the San Antonio area, San Francisco, or Florida.
The $10,000 reward will go to anyone that can provide a solid lead on her finding.
http://www.kens5.com/news/local/reward-increased-to-10k-for-info-on-missing-nurse/444726037

Has law enforcement seized the computers...Michele's and her husbands?

I don't believe they have, only because they hadn't looked at her disappeance as foul play, at least to my knowledge. The problem I have with the paranoid state that her husband had talked about Michele showing, is that if this is true, why leave your daughter alone with her, especially on Thanksgiving? It worries me that she disappeared with no transportation, money, ID, phone, nothing.

This is a strange case! I didn't follow it because at the time I was exclusively following the Papini case, then soon after, the Danielle Stislicki case.

I've read a bit here and all I can think is that throughout history, both men and women, mothers and fathers, for various reasons, have walked away from their life. Many gave no indication, seemed to have no reason, seemed to love their families. Yet they just left one day and never returned. They started new lives and no one ever knew what happened to them, perhaps until years later when their secrets were discovered by chance. But today we have Facebook and Websleuths...word is sent far and wide. Disappearing is more difficult in our technology age. I get the feeling she just wants to be left alone, as unfair and selfish as it seems. And it is. My heart goes out to those left behind.

I get it in a way but why abandon your daughter in front of a store in the middle of the night? She could have just as easily left her with the father.

I honestly don't know what to think but I'm leaning toward some version of what her family is saying.
What keeps me questioning is wth is she? If she was that out of sorts, how could she possibly mastermind a perfect escape?

I'm confused about the phone. Again, if she threw it in the dumpster, how was it then pinging in Florida? And, how do they know she is moving back and forth across the country if there have been no sightings? Couldn't the items they are tracking possibly be stolen and being used by someone else?

I'm confused about the phone. Again, if she threw it in the dumpster, how was it then pinging in Florida? And, how do they know she is moving back and forth across the country if there have been no sightings? Couldn't the items they are tracking possibly be stolen and being used by someone else?

The opinion piece says the cell phone was thrown into the dumpster "according to the daughter." Maybe the daughter was wrong or maybe Michele had 2 phones.

If she really did take off on her own having paranoid delusions I would think she would have been entered into the system SOMEWHERE by now under mental health or possibly some LE agency. I'm feeling concerned since so much time has passed and she hasn't contacted one single person she knows.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I can't see this as a psychotic break. A break from reality with no money, car, phone, and no one- not a single person has seen her? Not one sighting? I hope the cops have thoroughly looked at Michele's disappearance..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TRussell
Back