TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, 2022 *arrest* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, all of this simply confirms what most feel about CS's character, and that CS is all about CS.

CS is not a stranger to media and his behavior around the courthouse is probably not any different than his behavior towards media following a race where he failed to place in the top 3.

I'm mostly sorry that CS still doesn't understand this trial, tragedy, and effort for justice is for MS, and it's not about him. JMO
Interesting point about him not being a stranger to media. Usually he’s loving it. Now, it’s the last thing he wants.

WATCH: When leaving the courthouse after his testimony today, key witness Colin Strickland goes out of his way to step on a photographer's foot. You can hear the photographer wail in pain. The photographer tells me he has pressed charges. This is his second negative interaction with Strickland today - earlier Colin tried to knock down his camera during lunch recess. Several other photographers filed supplemental witness statements.

I’m sorry but this guy is a loser.

@JessicaTaylorTX

Spitler says he was able to get additional video footage. A different officers noted that there were cameras at a nearby house. May 14 - Spitler says is the day APD was about to make this public with a press release.

Spitler says there was more valuable information to be conducted in the neighborhood. He canvassed on May 15. I believe Spitler said he also asked neighbors to post about it in the app next door, that they were looking for video.

Spitler said he followed up with 8 residences with cameras. Some provided video, some did not. Spitler says it’s because some of the cameras did not activate or weren’t working. Spitler says they also received calls from anonymous callers.

Wonder when it was revealed that Mo was murdered in her (CC's) house.

There would have been zero reason to assume that. And even less for KA to assume that, seeing as she would've had to play ignorant, as if she didn't know where Mo was staying or with whom.

I'm interested to know whether KA told on herself.

JMO
Me too. Unfortunately no information has been brought out about what exactly CS told KA when he went back inside before going to APD. It might be in the APD interview with CS but we can't see the documents for ourselves:rolleyes:.

@alcaprari23

Spitler says he went back to the crime scene and encountered Cash's Landlord Harris. He conducted an interview.Spitler also received information from anonymous callers.Spitler's team was combing through Wilson's phone and found her last text that evening to a podcaster who coincidentally also has the last name Strickland. That's weird.

@JessicaTaylorTX

Spitler says Wilson’s last message was at 9:13 pm, and it was a message to Christopher ‘Strickland.’ Spitler says there’s no relation to Colin Strickland, and the last names are spelled differently. I cannot find the correct spelling at this moment.

Timeline is up to May 17 - second interview with Strickland. Spitler says that the ballistics report came in, and the spent cartridges matched a gun found inside Strickland and Armstrong’s residence.

WATCH: When leaving the courthouse after his testimony today, key witness Colin Strickland goes out of his way to step on a photographer's foot. You can hear the photographer wail in pain. The photographer tells me he has pressed charges. This is his second negative interaction with Strickland today - earlier Colin tried to knock down his camera during lunch recess. Several other photographers filed supplemental witness statements.

Dude cmon!

@alcaprari23

Spitler explains the video he uncovered over the course of several days. A motorcycle leaving near the scene of the murder. A similar motorcycle close to where Strickland lived. Around 5/17, Spitler says he issued a warrant for Armstrong's arrest.Around 5/18 & 5/19, other civilians came forward with information about the murder.

Moo: See if it will pop back on, future reference keep an extra on hand, purchase new keyboard.

What advice do you have to fix a broken keyboard letter? Don't want to superglue. Are there businesses that fix keyboards? Geek Squad maybe?

Is it an electronic keyboard? I assume not a typewriter?

He needs to announce that he assigns a certain letter as “t”
On most keyboards, if you long-press “l” it comes off as “ł”. That should be enough, our brain adjusts. One can use any letter, ł, Ł, $, &, we adjust surprisingly fast. I łhink łhał my iniłial version is easier because you don’ł need ło change the keyboard. Or use 2 instead of t.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
eluluwho