TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, 2022 *arrest* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I fully believe KA thought she would find MW and CS together in a compromising position and yes, she would likely have killed both of them.

Do you think if this happened, the question about $400 K would not be raised?

I think KA had a huge jealousy motive to get rid of Mo, and huge financial - of CS. Mutual business, mutual property, this sum of 400 K, a lot!

Colin Strickland was considered the last known person to see Mo Wilson. Spitler says he could have been a person of interest or a witness with good information. He noticed the black Jeep seen on surveillance in the driveway of Strickland and Armstrong's home.

Last edited:
When did CS tell KA he had actually been with Mo that night?

Before or after he went in for the interview with police?

I ask because KA was able to tell Tindall why Mo was in Austin right as CS was going to the police station.

@alcaprari23

Spitler says he attempted to call Strickland but he didn't answer. He didn't leave a voicemail. He decided to stop by his house, instead. APD's intel team was surveilling Strickland at home and notified him that he was moving about a lot, and Spitler feared Strickland could be getting ready to flee.

FWIW, I think CS's early response -- new phones, etc -- was protective, pre-emptive. Last social contact with Mo, he may have been worried that he'd be a POI and would be railroaded and defenseless.

I wonder at what moment he learned the death was a homocide and how many moments thereafter before he realized who the murderer was and why.

JMO

I ask because KA was able to tell Tindall why Mo was in Austin right as CS was going to the police station.

This was covered on Friday. When he went inside the house to get ready to drive himself to the police station, he told KA he had to give a statement as he had seen Mo the night before. She was shocked but not angry (I'm paraphrasing... will try to find a tweet).

Edit: here's the tweet -

After, from last thread.
“After speaking to APD on 5/12, Colin agrees he spoke with Armstrong. He reveals to her that he was with Mo Wilson the night before. Colin says that "KA did not seem upset about that.”

I agree. I think his behavior was inappropriate—he obviously did have feelings for MW, imo, but was stringing KA along. The other anecdotes about leaving her behind on rides when she couldn’t keep up, it seems like he was cruel to her and just didn’t like her that much. He should have removed her from his life.

OTOH, she seems to have been very controlling and in a sense took over some aspects of his life (financial accounts and business) where splitting became more complicated. She inherently knew this man didn’t love her but then dug in deeper to force it. He himself is immature and probably lives outside reality a bit. Investments and bank accounts are beneath him, he just wants to be a cyclist. Totally happy to have KA adult for him. It made it hard for that necessary separation to happen.

I do really see some elements where he seems a little on the spectrum to me. The uncontrolled anger in court, inability to handle rational adult decisions. Hyperfocus on minutae in some of the testimony. KA seems very intelligent and I gather enjoyed that power and control over him.

I 100% agree with you. He is, but quite talented and probably has enough skills to fly under the radar. Probably, rather generous, not a bad part.

But, who do men of the spectrum often end up with? Women with BPD. Only some BPD is so bad that even men on the spectrum can’t stand it. The way it ended with KA and CS, it resembles an extreme case of the separation between BPD and ASD, only usually, there is domestic violence, and here, an extremely unlucky dead victim who accidentally caused all the toxic fire of a BPD personality without understanding it.

Last edited:
WATCH: When leaving the courthouse after his testimony today, key witness Colin Strickland goes out of his way to step on a photographer's foot. You can hear the photographer wail in pain. The photographer tells me he has pressed charges. This is his second negative interaction with Strickland today - earlier Colin tried to knock down his camera during lunch recess. Several other photographers filed supplemental witness statements.

WATCH: When leaving the courthouse after his testimony today, key witness Colin Strickland goes out of his way to step on a photographer's foot. You can hear the photographer wail in pain. The photographer tells me he has pressed charges. This is his second negative interaction with Strickland today - earlier Colin tried to knock down his camera during lunch recess. Several other photographers filed supplemental witness statements.

CS needs to dial it down. May be too late. There will be jurors who will sympathize with KA as they observe him being hostile.

Cherrywood neighborhood is on the opposite side of Manor Road from the Chestnut neighborhood. A realtor should know this. This strikes me as an attempt to appear as if she didn't know the murder location. just moo
But if she was trying to appear not to know it, why mention a neighborhood at all?

It's odd that she didn't even try to fake anger at him when he (Colin) told her (KA) that he'd been with Mo that evening. I'm kind of surprised this has not been brought up yet, unless I missed it.

Perhaps the officers should have been protecting the photographers, rather than CS.

That was SO amazingly childish. And now CS has police protection? I don't recall LE walking him out the other day when he stepped over the photographer who accidentally fell backwards.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Before.the.dawn