TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, 2022 *arrest* #7

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I take it this means that restaurant didn't have any footage of KA's jeep driving nearby. Curious why they have not brought up her own GPS data in depth yet as it seems they're on to the Costa Rica time period now.
I wonder if that’s the coup de grâce if the evidence is particularly damning. Here’s hoping. MOO
Edit: Although—this iCloud account is, too.

There is no shame in her game and this evidence of covering her tracks negates the idea that this trip to CR was "just another spur-of-the-minute jaunt" like the ones she's taken in the past.
Wondering if that will be a question addressed to her sister, who apparently traveled with her frequently. "Did your sister typically purchase VPN subscriptions during your shared vacations?"

I take it this means that restaurant didn't have any footage of KA's jeep driving nearby. Curious why they have not brought up her own GPS data in depth yet as it seems they're on to the Costa Rica time period now.
IDK, they got that witness’s testimony in due to a conflict in scheduling. There may be more video from elsewhere showing her Jeep at the burger place. Don’t know about the GPS….the prosecution seems to be jumping all over this morning.

I think they are setting up for Christine to take the stand

IDK, they got that witness’s testimony in due to a conflict in scheduling. There may be more video from elsewhere showing her Jeep at the burger place. Don’t know about the GPS….the prosecution seems to be jumping all over this morning.

I think they are setting up for Christine to take the stand
I was remembering the prosecution stating during opening that her infotainment center showed her route inc stopping at an apartment complex dumpster, so I imagine at some point they'll show a map of locations. I hope.

I probably wasn't clear, others weren't controlling her, however, she had no self-worth, therefore, influenced by others. Didn't want to work on self. Wanted to sabotage others for what they had and for what she didn't have. moo
I think psychological analyses are interesting, and probably contain a lot of truth about her, but also about millions of others who do not take that step of deciding to actually murder someone, to be personally responsible for eliminating them from the face of the earth, at the risk of destroying one's own future in the process.

IMO, that impulse is something that operates independently of these normal issues of low self-esteem, spiritual bypass, whatever.

And we saw, after the murder she was quite capable of behaving in a very self-controlled manner, deceiving her boyfriend completely, having her act together enough to take her destiny into her own hands and escape to try to live alone by her wits, etc. And now, to be able to declare herself not guilty and face trial, all of which a weak person would not be able to do, they would have just waited to be arrested and pled guilty, or commited suicide.

I don't think the ordinary psychology of negotiating self/other in complex social relationships can explain those behaviours. IMO, those behaviours involve much more primal issues, a whole different part of the brain, the ancient part of the brain that is ruled exclusively by greed and hatred, not the subtleties of social interaction and convention.

JMO

I believe the Jeep GPS data will be introduced by the person that actually retrieved it from the system but I don't know for sure.

Back.We are now watching the KVUE video attached to the web article. The audio has been muted. In the video, you can see footage of Armstrong walking through the airport. Spitler believes it is footage from LGA.

Spitler says there are a number of instances when Armstrong was searching for her own name from Costa Rica. 5/28 - A search: "can imei be tracked if not making phone calls"Spitler says "imei" refers to a digital fingerprint. A way for a cellphone to be tracked

IMO she took on other people's lives and was empty herself. She took their lifeblood and tried to make it hers: CS's life and lifestyle, Mo's bike, Mo's life, electronics, values.... Blood-sucking parasite.

<snipped for focus>

Couples usually form symbiotic relationships to get things done. Division of labor, etc. I don't see KA as being "empty," she had her own interests, dressed as she wanted to dress, had an interest in yoga that was separate from CS's interest, etc. It is natural to "take on" the interests of your partner and there is nothing wrong with that. It doesn't apply "emptiness" at all, it is very natural. If we look at it from another side, CS would appear to be the "blood-sucking parasite" who lived off KA's talents and skills in a number of areas such as her ability to help set up a business for them as a couple, etc. But I don't think it is useful to use vitriol to call them names, they were trying to get on with life and it ended in a tragedy for both of them, as well as the ultimate tragedy for an innocent victim.

I believe that KA will pay for what she did as the legal system determines, but she deserves a fair trial as do all defendants in America.

@alcaprari23

Defense asking if Spitler discussed firearms and sharing his opinions about firearms with Strickland. He recalls his opinion about shooting as being "relaxing."Defense asks about the level of proficiency required to make the shots we see in this murder case. Spitler says he can't answer because he doesn't know the distance the shots were fired.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Before.the.dawn