TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, 2022 *arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
In the end, how KA got her sister's passport just isn't that important anyways. She's not on trial for using a false passport nor for its theft. We know she obtained it somehow and used it to flee to Costa Rica.

I doubt her sister would willing testify to KA's demeanor or to any incriminating statements she made when she came to New York. So I can't see what her testimony would add to the case.
Agree. Both defense and prosecution know there's no value in questioning undisputed evidence. Especially when the witness is family and you don't know and/or trust how they will respond to direct questions. For example, CA could decide last minute to perjure herself-- thinking she's helping her sister and have the complete opposite effect. It can't be undone and instead the focus turns to the witness and not the trial!

@alcaprari23

It seems we are set. The jury is being brought back into the courtroom. Armstrong has taken her seat. On the Zoom we have Bill Tobin in the top left corner, the courtroom on the top right, the defense attorneys on the bottom right and an unseen court administrator bottom left.

12:59 PM · Nov 15, 2023
I think that at least some of the jury members may zone out during this picture in a picture in a picture and another picture showing no one show.

Last edited:
Everything that possibly could have gone wrong, in order to implicate an innocent KA, would had to have gone wrong, in order for her not to be guilty of this murder. Someone would have had to get her Jeep and drive around while her phone was in the Jeep, although we have seen texts from her at her supposed appointment, during that time frame. They would have had to have gotten into her house, gotten her locked gun and ammo. Then they would have had to committed the murder while KA was otherwise still unaccounted for, spread her DNA around, then returned the Jeep, gun and phone to her without her having missed any of those things. JMO

Sounds plausible to me....
Exactly, no reasonable person could believe that based on the evidence. Trial by tweet and all, but the D just seems to be relying on vague insinuation or something like that. They really don't have anything much because everything points to their client. Moo. KA so (allegedly) did it Imo.

@alcaprari23

Q: "When you challenge certain aspects of certain bullet and lead examiner, were you a certified bullet and lead investigator?"

A: "No, I was not a certified bullet & lead examiner." But he has conducted bullet and lead examinations that led to exculpatory evidence and findings

1:15 PM · Nov 15, 2023

Everything that possibly could have gone wrong, in order to implicate an innocent KA, would had to have gone wrong, in order for her not to be guilty of this murder. Someone would have had to get her Jeep and drive around while her phone was in the Jeep, although we have seen texts from her at her supposed appointment, during that time frame. They would have had to have gotten into her house, gotten her locked gun and ammo. Then they would have had to committed the murder while KA was otherwise still unaccounted for, spread her DNA around, then returned the Jeep, gun and phone to her without her having missed or reported any of those things. JMO

Sounds plausible to me....
Yes and that unknown person who borrowed her car while she was having filler work done, turned off her phone that she left in her car during the crime so that she wouldn't get blamed... oh, and probably covered for her with those texts during that time too, just to help out.

@alcaprari23

Tobin discussing AFTE standards for peer review, which he calls "terrible." A better standard, Tobin says, is refereeing, which requires at least three other sources to look at the findings with the names of the examiners redacted. It is a blind process.

1:22 PM · Nov 15, 2023

@alcaprari23

Tobin has testified in 303 criminal proceedings in 46 states + Puerto Rico. He has also testified twice in front of Congress on scientific reliability and his opinion on a ill-fated air-flight disaster over Long Island.

1:25 PM · Nov 15, 2023
Is he referring to Sully Sullenberger flight?

OK defense enough…get to the meat of his testimony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member