TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, 2022 *arrest* #8

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah, he was subject to recall. I wonder if one side wants him to clarify whose helmet Mo wore that night.
I think the helmet is a good possibility and CS is present to rebut something defense said today. Seems it was KA who told her defense that MW wore the helmet she typically wore and who better to negate this than CS. I understood from his earlier testimony that this was his helmet.

@JessicaTaylorTX

A slight tangent on whether certain university classes are meant to be foundational or just build interest and revenue. Prosecutor Gonzalez starts taking about a class he took called ‘The History of Witchcraft.’ Defense objects, asks judge if she can move this along.

4:36 PM · Nov 15, 2023

Judge answers but I couldn’t hear response. I did hear lots of chuckling in the courtroom.

4:37 PM · Nov 15, 2023

@alcaprari23

Tobin acknowledges that firearm and tool mark examination courses are offered at universities across the country, including his alma mater, George Washington University. He calls any class that offers a "forensic" approach a revenue-driver and has no basis in scientific reasoning.

Of course he would say that. :rolleyes: Next he's going to say common sense has no value since it has no "scientific" reasoning. And there's never been any fraud or error in published scientific papers either. moo

Reread JT's tweet and it is too funny. moo
https://twitter.com/JessicaTaylorTX
@JessicaTaylorTX

A slight tangent on whether certain university classes are meant to be foundational or just build interest and revenue. Prosecutor Gonzalez starts taking about a class he took called ‘The History of Witchcraft.’ Defense objects, asks judge if she can move this along.

@JessicaTaylorTX

Judge answers but I couldn’t hear response. I did hear lots of chuckling in the courtroom.

4:37 PM · Nov 15, 2023
So, NOW the defense wants the judge to move this along...

Curious what makes you feel that way. I was thinking she'd either state she had no idea how KA got her passport, or that she had left it with KA in TX, or that someone must have stolen it and she didn't even know it was missing, or that she loaned it to her for some odd reason.
It would be unpredictable what she'd say IMO. The State doesn't need to wager anything on unpredictability.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Clue Keeper