GUILTY TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, 2022 *arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mills Hayes
@MillsHayesTV

Gonzalez questions why Kaitlin Armstrong uses two different names in Costa Rica, gets plastic surgery, searches her name in connection to murder while there. Gonzalez criticizes Armstrong for not being cooperative with police on May 12, 2022
10:14 AM · Nov 16, 2023

"Keep your eye on the ball, evidence," Gonzalez says. Jury seems to be engaged and listening intently. "You're going to find the evidence is right there," he says pointing to Armstrong, very close to her.
10:15 AM · Nov 16, 2023

Jury in recess, closing arguments have wrapped. Armstrong is seen talking to Cofer.
10:17 AM · Nov 16, 2023

Heartbreaking....

Alex Caprariello
@alcaprari23

Caitlin Cash is having a private conversation with Assistant District Attorney Rickey Jones. I've seen them interact a few times over the past 2.5 weeks and it's clear they have a good relationship. She gives him an encouraging pat on the shoulder before taking her seat. I believe Jones will be delivering the closing arguments for the State. He was the one who gave the opening statements.
7:29 AM · Nov 16, 2023

I think it was the argument that the D could have tested the rape kit, and D said, no it was denied. I heard him squeeze in the date it was denied before the judge could get him to finally quit interrupting her, like a petulant child
I don't know why the D was unable to have the RK tested themselves nor why it was so important to speak about it in open court right after the final closing argument before the jury was excused into deliberation. I have an idea it was a calculated statement meant for the jury's ears alone.....as if the state denied them an opportunity to prove her innocence, i.e. 3rd person. I believe the testing of the kit was most important to KA. IMO she has to know and prove to herself and everyone that she is right and there was a sexual relationship between CS and MW. KA knew there was no third person....she was looking for CS' sperm and it probably perturbs her to no end that the kit wasn't processed.

Oh my, :rolleyes: SM comments/chats are crazy -- many believe CS was the killer! Citing the crime was intimate, personal, like an enraged boyfriend...
I notice the internet trolls come out in droves during verdict watch. Honestly I think a lot of them are just looking for attention spouting opposing views whether they believe them or not. JMO

I don't know why the D was unable to have the RK tested themselves nor why it was so important to speak about it in open court right after the final closing argument before the jury was excused into deliberation. I have an idea it was a calculated statement meant for the jury's ears alone.....as if the state denied them an opportunity to prove her innocence, i.e. 3rd person. I believe the testing of the kit was most important to KA. IMO she has to know and prove to herself and everyone that she is right and there was a sexual relationship between CS and MW. KA knew there was no third person....she was looking for CS' sperm and it probably perturbs her to no end that the kit wasn't processed.
D brought it up in their closing... pointed to it as evidence that wasn't properly tested. P said it could have been, they argued, judge asked them to move on, Cofer went and looked up the filing and date it was denied and talked over the judge to get the fact it was denied (for whatever reason...I don't know) before the jury

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CameraSnap