GUILTY TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, Cyclist Fatally Shot Before Race, Austin, 2022 *arrest* #9

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
@alcaprari23

The courtroom is nearly packed. There are a few open seats, but not many. The Wilson family and Caitlin Cash take their usual spots in the front row behind the prosecution. Typically at this time before the proceedings begin there is chatter in the courtroom. Today there is a nervous silence.

10:14 AM · Nov 16, 2023

@JessicaTaylorTX

The attorneys have been speaking with the judge for a few minutes. Not sure what’s being discussed. I can see Rickey Jones, Jean Sullivan, Guillermo Gonzalez w the prosecution. Rick Cofer, Geoffrey Puryear, Jeremy Sylestine w the defense. Armstrong is seated.

10:23 AM · Nov 16, 2023

@alcaprari23

Caitlin Cash is having a private conversation with Assistant District Attorney Rickey Jones. I've seen them interact a few times over the past 2.5 weeks and it's clear they have a good relationship. She gives him an encouraging pat on the shoulder before taking her seat. I believe Jones will be delivering the closing arguments for the State. He was the one who gave the opening statements.

10:29 AM · Nov 16, 2023

@alcaprari23

Mo Wilson's bike can be seen in the well of the courtroom. Her bike helmet hangs from the handlebars and her red bottle is in its holder. I anticipate that bicycle will be used as a prop for the jury to see during closing arguments. Experts testified that Kaitlin Armstrong's DNA was found on the handlebars and seat.

10:30 AM · Nov 16, 2023

God bless that little Cash ❤️
View attachment 461392
She was a dear friend to Mo, and did everything that she could for her dying friend, and she has been in the courtroom every day, supporting her family. I am sure that she is still hurting as much as anyone, and will sadly live with what she saw that night for the rest of her life. God bless her, indeed.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member