TX - Moriah Wilson, 25, prized cyclist, fatally shot before race, Austin, May 2022 #2

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I laughed out loud when I read that she had to surrender her passport. WTH?

Bond on someone who already fled once?

I'm sure Daddy is already getting that bond payment together.

If she flees again, I'm going to have an aneurysm.

I'm not sure her parents have the means to put forth that bond payment. There will also be lawyer costs. Maybe KA can sell some of her real estate holdings (if she actually has them) or rental properties if that is the case, and raise enough money for the percentage of the bond payment she needs. Or maybe they can be put up as collateral in lieu of cash.

Once she gets an attorney and is back on US soil - it’ll be very interesting to see what the prosecution has in evidence and discovery. I hope they have video of her going into the house Mo was staying in because I betting you she will try to pin this all on CS even though police have said he is not a suspect.

Right! And would she be allowed to retrieve her things from Colin's, assuming he hasn't thrown them out? They may have joint furniture, aside from her personal items. Would she just ... obtain a job at an Austin yoga studio? Most likely not! And doubtful any mortgage company/bank would hire her after all of this. She's going to need income.

She would probably start her own business online, under an LLC name? Teaching yoga or doing the kind of work her sister does online. She wouldn't have to use her name online. My sense is that KA is very entrepreneurial and will find a way to make a living if she stays out on bond. Although it might be hard to do yoga with a GPS on your ankle.

She could maybe stay at her sister's place. She already has her passport, she may as well take her house too. Besides, isn't sis living at the "hippie wellness retreat" now? JMO

Don't know if CA gave up her Austin residence when she moved to the Haven in New York state. Also, CA may have been renting. Wonder if CA rented one of KA's properties.

I think yes. Her father probably got things going as soon as he knew of the arrest on June 29.

I assume they've probably been working on identifying and findingn a good attorney for KA since the arrest warrant was first issued. Not necessarily that a decision had been made, but some preliminary inquiries, so if that is the case, then they could have acted quickly once the Costa Rica arrest was made.

Sheesh. I keep being just plain wrong about this case (presuming the Inside Edition CA and KA passports is accurate)

How is it that LE didn’t (couldn’t?) immediately scan the passenger lists for CA knowing that:
+ KA resembles CA strongly
+ KA’s last known location was LaGuardia - no more than 90 minutes from where her sister was currently living
+ CA applied for a new drivers’ license

I know that LE requires a warrant to look at passenger manifests, but I am surprised that they wouldn’t have been able to initially search for any “Armstrong” or at least a “C or K Armstrong” more quickly

(KA Choose Your Own Adventure: You’ve arrived in Costa Rica. If you want to try teaching yoga at the local hostel, flip to page 118)

Maybe she'll hole up in Lockhart, where she may have a financial interest in a travel trailer?
That's actually interesting, because while I think at one point I read that that was a joint endeavor between them, how joint? On paper legally, or just that they had an understanding that she'd do the books and website and he'd perform other aspects, and because they shared the same house, did she actually get paid a salary or did they just jointly reap the benefits of a sale?

She would probably start her own business online, under an LLC name? Teaching yoga or doing the kind of work her sister does online. She wouldn't have to use her name online. My sense is that KA is very entrepreneurial and will find a way to make a living if she stays out on bond. Although it might be hard to do yoga with a GPS on your ankle.
She could start an Only Fans page. Half joking, but there are sick people out there who would pay to join her page.

As a side note, I was sitting by the pool the other day with my GF’s and we were all looking at and comparing our tan feet lol. We all wear the same size shoe and we started trying on each other’s flip flops. One of my friends piped in and told us about a site where women take pictures of their feet and charge a fee for people to view them! I about died, but it really exists! There are all sorts of ways KA could generate an income. Doubtful though it would be substantial.

Does she own her properties with Colin or anyone else?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
prettyuglybefore