Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
KA's real estate portfolio:

It would be interesting to know the pattern of previous relationships of KA. KA must have loved CS with such abandon. It usually happens in younger age, and after 30, women wisen up. The problem was not MW, who lived in a different city, (across the country), and did not hasten up to see CS unless there were tournaments. The problem was CS and his relationship with KA. Usually, people either split or work on the relationship in traditional ways. No one just removes the rival.
I had a family friend who is now deceased, I don't know if it would be appropriate here to give his name. He was a PHD psychiatrist, we knew him as he went through college and was a very dear friend. He once told me that when a relationship is well over many individuals are not strong enough to just leave the relationship, but must bridge the gap of finding someone else first.

Can KA’s family visit her where she is housed in the Austin jail? Even though she put herself in this predicament, I can’t imagine being in her shoes - especially after the kind of life she lived pre-murder. She seemed to have a lot of friends, and really nobody has come out and spoke negatively about her that I can recall - other than a yoga retreat classmate being put off by the reaction she had to a food allergy. She seemed to surround herself with many friends and had a lot of great traveling and other fun social experiences. I’ve seen lots of photos with girlfriends and her sister who is is very close to, and I can’t imagine her fitting into the population she is surrounded by at the moment in the jail - probably a few repeat offenders, addicts, and such. She has no freedom, no phone to play on, she doesn’t even get to chose her meal. She must be absolutely miserable. I wonder if she is thinking and recounting at all what she did to Mo and her family? She’s ruined countless lives. Even her own family will suffer because they will probably never get to spend free time with her again outside prison walls - or it will be a very long time.

I had a family friend who is now deceased, I don't know if it would be appropriate here to give his name. He was a PHD psychiatrist, we knew him as he went through college and was a very dear friend. He once told me that when a relationship is well over many individuals are not strong enough to just leave the relationship, but must bridge the gap of finding someone else first.

Not necessary to identify your friend. There are many personality disorders reliant on a backup "supply" before ending a relationship, including narcissists.

It’s true. I know many people like this- men and women. Some people can’t stand to be alone and will seek out a new partner before they’ve disconnected completely from the current one. I have a dear friend who is currently going through a situation where her 50 plus year old hubby met a 24 year old woman online who lived 2000 miles away. By all accounts my friend’s marriage was good - and the hubby will even admit that, but he did it anyway and left my friend for the 24 year old after secretly meeting up with her all over the US for the span of a year. It’s heartbreaking.

Can KA’s family visit her where she is housed in the Austin jail? Even though she put herself in this predicament, I can’t imagine being in her shoes - especially after the kind of life she lived pre-murder. She seemed to have a lot of friends, and really nobody has come out and spoke negatively about her that I can recall - other than a yoga retreat classmate being put off by the reaction she had to a food allergy. She seemed to surround herself with many friends and had a lot of great traveling and other fun social experiences. I’ve seen lots of photos with girlfriends and her sister who is is very close to, and I can’t imagine her fitting into the population she is surrounded by at the moment in the jail - probably a few repeat offenders, addicts, and such. She has no freedom, no phone to play on, she doesn’t even get to chose her meal. She must be absolutely miserable. I wonder if she is thinking and recounting at all what she did to Mo and her family? She’s ruined countless lives. Even her own family will suffer because they will probably never get to spend free time with her again outside prison walls - or it will be a very long time.
More on inmate visitation at the Travis County link below.

All jails have documented policies for visitors. During COVID when in-person visits were prohibited, some learned the benefit of virtual visitation and have adopted this service permanently. Travis County resumed in-person visitation starting March 16, 2021:

FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE: March 12, 2021

In-Person Inmate Visitation to Resume

On March 3, 2021, in accordance with GA-34, the Texas Commission on Jail Standards provided guidelines for county jails regarding the reinstatement of in-person inmate visitation. The guidelines require each jail facility to develop a safety plan, share the plan with the local health authority for comments/recommendations, then submit both to the commission for final approval.

TCSO submitted its plan to Austin Public Health (APH) March 9, 2021. That same day, APH reviewed the plan, commented that it appears safe and appropriate and offered no recommended changes. TCSO made the Texas Commission on Jail Standards aware of its intentions to reinstate in-person visitation.

TCSO received approval from the Texas Commission on Jail Standards to resume in-person visitation starting March 16, 2021. Guidelines and schedules are posted on the TCSO web site and are as follows:
Pursuant to Executive Order (GA-34), in person visitation will resume March 16, 2021.

We encourage visitors to utilize the Securus Video Visitation System as an alternative method to connect with inmates. Our top priority is ensuring the safety of our inmates, their loved ones, and our staff.

In an effort to protect staff, inmates, volunteers and visitors from potential exposure to the coronavirus, the following will occur upon entry to the Visitation Center:
• ALL VISITORS MUST AGREE TO PROPERLY WEAR A MASK COVERING THEIR FACE AND NOSE.
• ALL VISITORS WILL HAVE THEIR TEMPERATURE TAKEN BEFORE BEING ALLOWED ACCESS TO THE VISITATION CENTER.
• ALL VISITORS WILL REVIEW THE LIST OF SYMPTOMS PROVIDED BY THE CDC AND ADVISE IF ANY ARE APPLICABLE.

In General, children two years of age and older should wear a mask. All efforts to comply will need to be made, however, TCSO recognizes that wearing masks may not be possible in all situations when it comes to small children. Appropriate and consistent use of masks may be challenging for some children and adults such as those with certain disabilities, including cognitive, intellectual, developmental, sensory, and behavioral disorders.

I have no idea why that woman saved the receipt from the cosmetic surgery center, but how embarrassing for her now!
The receipt clearly states that XXXXXXXXXXX person (name blurred out) with XXXXXXXXXX passport number (number blurred) out had plastic surgery. She probably needed it to explain any discrepancies between her actual face and whatever passport she was choosing to use at the time.

The receipt clearly states that XXXXXXXXXXX person (name blurred out) with XXXXXXXXXX passport number (number blurred) out had plastic surgery. She probably needed it to explain any discrepancies between her actual face and whatever passport she was choosing to use at the time.
Yes! True! The fact that the passport number is on there seems to indicate that could be the reason.

I still can’t get over that she used over half her Jeep money to change her nose! It doesn’t even look like her sister’s nose. A self done pixie hair cut and a dye job and some colored contacts would have prolly worked, and would have saved her over $6000 for survival, food and housing.

Last edited:
Yes! True! The fact that the passport number is on there seems to indicate that could be the reason.

I still can’t get over that she used over half her Jeep money to change her nose! It doesn’t even look like her sister’s nose. A self done pixie hair cut and a dye job and some colored contacts would have prolly worked, and would have saved her over $6000 for survival, food and housing.
As we've witnessed, she doesn't have a history of making the best life choices lately.

Also can't quote the person, but the guy i know, with years of experience, said that during his whole practice, he saw only six cases of a man leaving the marriage/relationship without having someone else lined up. Women often leave "for no one", just because they are sick and tired. If he is to be believed, then it would be unsurprising that CS took KA back. Guy's MO. KA not leaving a toxic relationship is not what all women do.

All jails have documented policies for visitors. During COVID when in-person visits were prohibited, some learned the benefit of virtual visitation and have adopted this service permanently. Travis County resumed in-person visitation starting March 16, 2021:

On March 3, 2021, in accordance with GA-34, the Texas Commission on Jail Standards provided guidelines for county jails regarding the reinstatement of in-person inmate visitation. The guidelines require each jail facility to develop a safety plan, share the plan with the local health authority for comments/recommendations, then submit both to the commission for final approval.

TCSO submitted its plan to Austin Public Health (APH) March 9, 2021. That same day, APH reviewed the plan, commented that it appears safe and appropriate and offered no recommended changes. TCSO made the Texas Commission on Jail Standards aware of its intentions to reinstate in-person visitation.

TCSO received approval from the Texas Commission on Jail Standards to resume in-person visitation starting March 16, 2021. Guidelines and schedules are posted on the TCSO web site and are as follows:
Pursuant to Executive Order (GA-34), in person visitation will resume March 16, 2021.

We encourage visitors to utilize the Securus Video Visitation System as an alternative method to connect with inmates. Our top priority is ensuring the safety of our inmates, their loved ones, and our staff.

In an effort to protect staff, inmates, volunteers and visitors from potential exposure to the coronavirus, the following will occur upon entry to the Visitation Center:
• ALL VISITORS WILL HAVE THEIR TEMPERATURE TAKEN BEFORE BEING ALLOWED ACCESS TO THE VISITATION CENTER.
• ALL VISITORS WILL REVIEW THE LIST OF SYMPTOMS PROVIDED BY THE CDC AND ADVISE IF ANY ARE APPLICABLE.

In General, children two years of age and older should wear a mask. All efforts to comply will need to be made, however, TCSO recognizes that wearing masks may not be possible in all situations when it comes to small children. Appropriate and consistent use of masks may be challenging for some children and adults such as those with certain disabilities, including cognitive, intellectual, developmental, sensory, and behavioral disorders.

Earlier during covid, they were requiring that new inmates spend two weeks in quarantine. I wonder if they are still doing that, since covid is still spreading and congregant settings are high risk.

Maybe she had a real terror about the mismatch between her face and Christine’s passport photo. To be honest, I’m surprised it passed at Newark airport and in the Costa Rican customs.

Maybe she had a real terror about the mismatch between her face and Christine’s passport photo. To be honest, I’m surprised it passed at Newark airport and in the Costa Rican customs.
No doubt, but her nose looks even less like Christine’s now. I’m surprised she made it through as well.

Also, if she is asking for a speedy trial, then this may indicate that she is not expecting bail, or that she is not able to post bail. If she believed she had a chance to be out on bail, I don't think she would ask for a speedy trial.
I think the motion for a speedy trial is just a formality, to keep the state from intentionally dragging their feet, as there is no clear definition of "speedy". Here is some information that might help to explain the motion.

I think the motion for a speedy trial is just a formality, to keep the state from intentionally dragging their feet, as there is no clear definition of "speedy". Here is some information that might help to explain the motion.

Under the Sixth Amendment they make it seem so straightforward. :(

Appending to my prior post to include as of July 2022 -- Visitors will be allowed TWO visits per week - Face-to-Face or Onsite Video Visit (kiosk).

They might be. Covid is in its 6th big wave here in the NYC area, I don’t know about Austin.
Covid is spreading like wildfire in Austin among vaxxed people I know who are pretty cautious, still mask in public, etc. However, people are not getting desperately ill, are using at home tests to confirm, are self quarantining when ill. These many cases are not being reported to public health authorities and don't show up in statistics.

Covid is spreading like wildfire in Austin among vaxxed people I know who are pretty cautious, still mask in public, etc. However, people are not getting desperately ill, are using at home tests to confirm, are self quarantining when ill. These many cases are not being reported to public health authorities and don't show up in statistics.
Thanks. So the jail in Austin must be quarantining, I assume.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarmenSanDiego314