TX - Multiple Dallas Police Officers shot during downtown protest, 7/7/16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
They are focused on a particular DPD parking garage that is for police officers.

Why are they not in swat gear? Praying for safety.

Reporter just gave the address of the ibm building (1000 Bellevue) as to where the cops started swarming.

Praying for officer safety and praying for their loved ones who are probably terrified right now.

The SWAT people are in swat gear. Media is not currently showing them lest their actual location be given away.

I consider myself tolerant, reasonable, & color blind. However I also say that if any group, whether they be white, black, brown, yellow, pink, purple or polka dotted or any combination thereof, attack Dallas PD headquarters, or any other police headquarters, they need to be taken out like the mad dogs they are. Enough is enough!!!!!!!!!!!

I truly think that Marshall Law in heavy crime areas such as Chicago Detroit or wherever should have been implemented a long time ago until the newer generations were able to grow up without the constant violence.

Some areas are seen as war zones and now cops often suspect every youngster to be a possible enemy.

Even residents in those communities often suspect most youngsters in those areas to be up to no good.

I have lived in several areas where you find yourself crossing the street to by pass youngsters hanging out; To only have to cross back to that side of street when you encounter more up to no good youngsters hanging out.
Jmo

You will honestly find yourself zig zagging back in forth across streets when walking 5 blocks to your favorite fast food Chinese takeout restaurant.

Lol. Im not joking.

The SWAT people are in swat gear. Media is not currently showing them lest their actual location be given away.

Just worried about all the cops walking around in the open. Wish all the bystanders(I know lots were there to come to the memorial) would go home so the police could better identify any incoming threats.

C4 exlosive used to kill him

Johnson was only a member for about 6 months. Quanell X said the group had issues with Johnson, who didn't want to follow the chain of command.

link posted scmom!

Well, exactly, what do can anyone expect? Give him coffee and cake after he shot 12 people including the five officers that are dead?

Seriously, things like this amaze me.

Wfaa saying that police are looking for masked suspect in parking garage, and that they are asking the news to not show officer locations. Which cbs was just doing.

Well, exactly, what do can anyone expect? Give him coffee and cake after he shot 12 people including the five officers that are dead?

Seriously, things like this amaze me.

But they can have robots that shoots you in the knee/leg area with a shotgun blast. Jmo.

His death was too quick. Jmo

I consider myself tolerant, reasonable, & color blind. However I also say that if any group, whether they be white, black, brown, yellow, pink, purple or polka dotted or any combination thereof, attack Dallas PD headquarters, or any other police headquarters, they need to be taken out like the mad dogs they are. Enough is enough!!!!!!!!!!!

I totally agree with this. Enough is enough.

WFAA anchor guy is wondering if the action around the garage could be a decoy? Rebecca says the police are talking this whole situation VERY VERY seriously.

I just got caught up. I kinda wish I had not!!! Praying this threat is not real!

But they can have robots that shoots you in the knee/leg area with a shotgun blast. Jmo.

His death was too quick. Jmo

Well, that may be, but I don't blame them for doing what was necessary. If he would have lived, he wouldn't have been on death row permanently, he bought himself a ticket in the express lane. I just have a really hard time questioning why LE killed him or how they killed him.

JMO and all of that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members