TX - Multiple Dallas Police Officers shot during downtown protest, 7/7/16

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would ISIS be targeting police officers?

They'll target any group, they don't care. To them all westerners are infidels and it's even okay to kill other Muslims if you have to (as happened on 9/11, for example.)

I'm crying. That was awful. They warned it was. But just seeing that officer run at the danger, then if they would have gone around the other side of the pillar it might have been a different outcome. That was awful. coward shot him in the back.

Dear God! Now I'm not so sorry I can't watch right now.

I'm reading on Twitter that POI has been cleared by LE. Anyone have a MSM confirmation on that?

Not seeing in on local MSM Twitter.

Just seeing the change from "suspect" to POI.

About 11:30 p.m., a person of interest in a photo circulated by the city and Dallas police turned himself in, police said.

http://beta.dallasnews.com/news/new...ooting-deaths-alton-sterling-philando-castile

DMN will be updating information at that link as they receive it.

Another officer? Or was it video from earlier?

Sorry, Im a little distraught and should have explained better. It was citizen video taken from earlier. Gunman was on the street, dressed in a coat, cop was running up to him, there were big cement pillars and cop went one way around it and the murderer went around the other way and shot him in the back.

Car stopped on Freeway with lots of police activity. Appear to be checking a car with hazards on.

It was mentioned Dallas could have been targeted because of easy escape routes N.S.E.W - all directions, in seconds.

CNN is reporting a fourth officer has died. My heart hurts.

Sorry, didn't see the post above.

PLEASE DO NOT POST RANDOM VIDEOS OR RANDOM PICTURES OF "POSSIBLE SUSPECTS".

How would you like your picture to show up on Websleuths out of the blue and being called a suspect.

Even if the suspect is cleared their picture is on the Internet.

Remember what happened with the Boston Bomber? Websleuths was the only major forum NOT to allow the picture of the man who turned out to be innocent. Thanks to the mods working all night that night to make sure this innocent person's picture stayed off Websleuths.

DO NOT POST VIDEO OR PICTURES OF RANDOM PEOPLE!!!

Thank you,
Tricia

Still haven't heard from my husbands clients, understandable as they are working, but haven't heard from ones mother(who was also a client)...asking everyone for prayers, good vibes, good juju or whatever positivity you can send. Dallas needs it badly.

They'll target any group, they don't care. To them all westerners are infidels and it's even okay to kill other Muslims if you have to (as happened on 9/11, for example.)

And to take down authority figures scares a population - which is a goal of terrorism. At this point I don't think this is ISIS, but I also don't think anything can be ruled in or out at this point. The truth will eventually come out.

NBC is car saying the car the police stopped on the highway was connected to an officer seeing a man walking toward the car, throw a backpack in the backseat and then the car sped away.

How would you like your picture to show up on Websleuths out of the blue and being called a suspect.

Remember what happened with the Boston Bomber? Websleuths was the only major forum NOT to allow the picture of the man who turned out to be innocent. Thanks to the mods working all night that night to make sure this innocent person's picture stayed off Websleuths.

Thank you,
Tricia

I'm so sorry! I thought since it was from DPD it would be okay. My apologies, I know the mods work hard to keep WS topnotch and I hate giving them/you any extra work.

And to take down authority figures scares a population - which is a goal of terrorism. At this point I don't think this is ISIS, but I also don't think anything can be ruled in or out at this point. The truth will eventually come out.

Yeah, I'm about 70/30 - 70% that it's not, but I thought it was worth throwing out on the table with the rest of our theories.

Still haven't heard from my husbands clients, understandable as they are working, but haven't heard from ones mother(who was also a client)...asking everyone for prayers, good vibes, good juju or whatever positivity you can send. Dallas needs it badly.

#Dallas

Thank you,
Tricia

The police released the picture of the guy with the weapon, in a camo shirt, asking for the publics help, searching for a POI. I don't think it was random. It was on MSM. He has since turned himself in.

The picture of the POI that was distributed, apparently is not suspected of being one of the snipers, according to his brother who was marching with him. The brother stated that as soon as the shooting started, the POI handed his rifle to LEO. THIS WAS FROM WFAA Livestream.

:grouphug:

I'm so sorry! I thought since it was from DPD it would be okay. My apologies, I know the mods work hard to keep WS topnotch and I hate giving them/you any extra work.

Usually I believe it has been okay here to post a suspect and/or POI photo issued by police when they have specifically said they want the public's help looking for that person. But that may have changed, or Tricia, busy as she is, may not have had time to read enough about the story to know that it came from police. I'm going to make a mental note to ask a mod at some point if they can provide some clarification.

The police released the picture of the guy with the weapon, in a camo shirt, asking for the publics help, searching for a POI. I don't think it was random. It was on MSM. He has since turned himself in.

Exactly. It wasn't random, even if turned out to be wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member