TX - Muna Pandey, 21 - Houston - International Student shot in home - photos of POI - 24 Aug 2024

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves

TexLil

Reaction score
21-year-old international student, Muna Pandey, was found shot to death in her home in Houston Monday.

An unknown suspect has been pictured in surveillance stills of him leaving the scene of the crime Saturday night.

Last edited:
52-year old Bobby Sinh Shah is the man arrested.

The article says the murder was committed during an attempted robbery.

The suspect's last name(s) and appearance suggest possible ties to north India or Nepal. The victim did not have immediate family in the US and the male suspect is far older than who a 21 year old attractive girl would associate as a friend.

I wonder on what basis he approached the victim? Was the crime opportunistic in the predatory sense? Or, had the suspect approached the victim before under a guise of some sort?

The suspect's last name(s) and appearance suggest possible ties to north India or Nepal. The victim did not have immediate family in the US and the male suspect is far older than who a 21 year old attractive girl would associate as a friend.

I wonder on what basis he approached the victim? Was the crime opportunistic in the predatory sense? Or, had the suspect approached the victim before under a guise of some sort?
I am guessing they had some sort of connection, had met before. Maybe through some sort of Nepalese cultural event in Houston or something like that. Does he have any connection to Rice University?

I am guessing they had some sort of connection, had met before. Maybe through some sort of Nepalese cultural event in Houston or something like that. Does he have any connection to Rice University?
Maybe both options. Say.... a Nepali Students Association at Rice?

Nearly all colleges have ethnic based student associations. Of course, the level of participation of individual students in these groups can vary from none to heavily involved. But.... if the victim made a meeting or two?

It looks like the connection is a Nepalese restaurant where the victim used to work. The suspect was a frequent customer.

Likewise, another source also states that another person tipped police that BS had previously placed ads on a "Sugar Daddy" website (never new those even existed).

So who was the anonymous male who called in the tip that she was dead inside her apartment?

Odder yet, where was this camera that caught all this? The perp obviously didn’t see it at least initially? Is that why he took her phone but nothing else? Was he going to try to access her cloud to erase camera footage?

Thank God she had them installed, or this could have taken a while to solve.

Wow. Plenty of info coming out now. And apparently plenty of video. Very tragic. I'm guessing he just became infatuated with her from the restaurant and then obsessed. Maybe just snapped when she didn't want him for a sugar daddy? All so pointless.
Not so sure that will be directly linked, it doesn’t say Muna was on the SD website? If she had been stalked last year and that’s why she installed the camera to begin with. This guy could have seen her at the restaurant or phone store she worked in and followed her home to see where she lived?

Not so sure that will be directly linked, it doesn’t say Muna was on the SD website? If she had been stalked last year and that’s why she installed the camera to begin with. This guy could have seen her at the restaurant or phone store she worked in and followed her home to see where she lived?
I wasn't implying that Muna was at all in search of that sort of a relationship. But he certainly was. I'm just speculating that he could have met her at the restaurant and then pursued her for that purpose but she wasn't interested.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mdrh12372
Back