Found Deceased TX - Nahomi Rodriguez, 19, Harlingen, 17 July 2016

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
From the links:

"Nahomi was stated to have left with two men in a SUV, now we are finding out that it was a Ford Escape described as light grey and a newer model."

"Also, they now know that Nahomi knew the person she got in the car with, but it was not a school friend."

How do they know how many men were in the SUV?

What made them think two in the first place?

How do they know how many men were in the SUV?

What made them think two in the first place?
Wondering now if one was in the backseat, more likely that a second voice may have been heard on the intercom ordering system?

Family holds prayer vigil for missing 19-year-old woman
5ace7c8a-e8dc-4033-958c-29da162b6618-large16x9_ScreenShot20160911at2.59.52PM.png

Police joined the family of 19-year-old Nahomi Rodriguez on Saturday afternoon for a prayer vigil in San Benito.
Investigators believe she left with two unknown men in a white SUV -- and hasn’t been heard from since.
http://valleycentral.com/news/local/family-holds-prayer-vigil-for-missing-19yearold-woman

"Harlingen police officer Larry Moore said since Harlingen investigators don’t have jurisdiction in Mexico, they have to work closely with the FBI and the Mexican Consulate to investigate the sightings."

Random! IF she IS in Mexico, I wonder what the circumstances are. Voluntary or forced? Etc., etc. I do hope it's her, only because then we know she's alive. And then we have to go get her.

WOW! Someone had a plan when they took her.

So, we know the guy is light skinned and wears caps.
attachment.php

What kid of SUV is it? Seems small. Does anyone recognize the features?
Headlights, Front wheel well, wheel, rear door window shape:
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php
attachment.php

I have looked over the video from the drive through and personally think it is a Honda crv. To me, it looks like there is an H on the hub cap on the wheel and the shape of the front and back resembles a Honda crv 2003 model

https://www.google.com/search?q=hon...2cQ_AUIBigB#tbm=isch&q=honda+crv+2003&imgrc=_

link is a google search of a Honda crv

I had already commented on the other page but I believe this SUV to be a Honda crv 2003 model possibly because the 2003 models left the stock rim with the H logo on the hub caps.

Honda-CR-V-2003-1024-01.jpg

well, I guess I commented to soon, before reading the entire thread :gaah: The modle will go with LE here because they are the experts but I do see a H on hub cap :thinking:

still missing: http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...ssing-america-65-people-still-missing-n691281

It was around 1:30 a.m. on July 17, 2016, when surveillance cameras caught Nahomi Rodriguez outside the Harlingen, Texas McDonalds where she worked. The 19-year-old is then seen walking towards a grey or light colored SUV that had pulled into the parking lot. It's unclear what happened after that, but Nahomi was not seen again. Nahomi usually gets a ride home from work from her mother, but the teen told her mother she had found a different ride. Around the same time, she messaged her boyfriend saying she was already home. Rumors have run rampant in the community, but few clues have been uncovered. Authorities continue to actively investigate Nahomi's disappearance.

nahomi_rodriguez_929ae8785a426e7be8d3754dc221d996.nbcnews-ux-600-700.jpg

still missing: http://www.nbcnews.com/feature/miss...ssing-america-65-people-still-missing-n691281

It was around 1:30 a.m. on July 17, 2016, when surveillance cameras caught Nahomi Rodriguez outside the Harlingen, Texas McDonalds where she worked. The 19-year-old is then seen walking towards a grey or light colored SUV that had pulled into the parking lot. It's unclear what happened after that, but Nahomi was not seen again. Nahomi usually gets a ride home from work from her mother, but the teen told her mother she had found a different ride. Around the same time, she messaged her boyfriend saying she was already home. Rumors have run rampant in the community, but few clues have been uncovered. Authorities continue to actively investigate Nahomi's disappearance.

nahomi_rodriguez_929ae8785a426e7be8d3754dc221d996.nbcnews-ux-600-700.jpg

So sad, and this list isn't even half of the people who just vanished/disappeared. Where are you Nahomi?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Remains found in a ditch in a town not far from where she was last seen. No confirmation on whether this could be her or not.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Remains found in a ditch in a town not far from where she was last seen. No confirmation on whether this could be her or not.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
What town? Do you have a link? Thank you.

Sent from my SM-G920P using Tapatalk

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Iwantapuppy