TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & 2 daughters, found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
A person doesn't assemble a team like this unless he's worried about being framed.

Or is very earnest in seeking to show things are not as they appear.

Or is guilty.

Option 4: Or he walked in to find 3 dead bodies in his home and now he’s being openly accused of heinous, disgusting crimes, including mass murder, and he can easily afford a legal team to make sure he doesn’t get railroaded. The lawyers are a no brainer, IMO. He’d be nuts not to hire them; we’ve all seen investigations where LE (intentionally or unintentionally) makes up their minds about what happened and then starts to make the evidence “fit” their theory. It’s a scary phenomenon that I think/hope happens less today as opposed to 40-50 years ago bc evidence is becoming more and more objective, but it still happens. And this Sheriff’s bizarre comments (sometimes he sounds like the friends on SM with his inability to believe NO did this) would terrify me if I were CW. NOTE: I respect and appreciate LE and have the upmost respect for them generally. Also, all of the above is IMO, MMO, etc.

He has tons of photos of London on his InstaGram. Name is “hec_bri”. She looks very happy in her photos. Maybe he wasn’t perfect with the child support $, but he was a proud dad.
Omg. Yes, he was a proud dad. Makes me sad.
My goodness, he is ALL about his “Beautiful Daughter!” He has to be hurting so badly right now.

The biggest thing I took away from these pictures and videos is that he genuinely enjoyed spending time with her, and she did with him: going on vacations together; going to concerts and other shows; birthday photos (the cakes!);
London dressed as Sandra Day O’Connor for a school project; shaving cream “piece of art” she made for him.

He was also immensely proud of her: first “bike rodeo”; first day of karate; first theater performance; London learning to play the violin

And best of all, she looks very happy in all of them.

As to Nichol not posting pictures of her and the girls together, I don’t know what to think.

She doesn’t appear to have been an avid user of IG, IMO (I don’t know about FB because the account is locked down).

On her IG page, there are a total of 21 posts from the last 17 months. Four of them are of one or more of her children, and one of her with her son. And in all of these posts, the caption makes it clear that they are her own (e.g., “Happy 21 st birthday to my handsome son!”; “Could not ask for anything more! My world!”; “First day of high school and 4th grade. Time flies so far”).
Nichol_O (@nichol.olsen) • Instagram photos and videos

I just went through my FB photos (I don’t post personal photos on IG). Over the last nine years, I posted three pics of both of my children and myself together, and one each of one of them and myself.

My children are my world, and I would like to think that I am an OK mom :).

Last edited:
I love Alexa's dad so much. Check out his latest FB post--he will not be intimidated ❤️❤️❤️
Wow. So there are U-Haul boxes and plastic bins and bags of stuff labeled variously, “Alexia’s Personal items, Alixas Closet, etc.”. Her dad is upset that his daughter’s name is spelled incorrectly. But who packed that stuff? I doubt CW personally went home to do that or if he did, I imagine his family/friends helped. Why would they know how the little girl spelled her name? It doesn’t look like a man’s handwriting to me. He writes that CW should’ve “opened his home” to let loved ones “see where they lived” and “spend precious moments.” Seriously? I sure wouldn’t want strangers at my home who were accusing me of their loved one’s death. I’m sure at this stage of the father’s grief, everything is a huge deal and he’s looking for any place to put his anger, but I think there is plenty of sadness/anger/grief to go around and my heart goes out to all.

Last edited:
I love Alexa's dad so much. Check out his latest FB post--he will not be intimidated

No matter what the evidence has shown (so far) the family unfairly blames CW. If the investigation outcome is M/S they will still blame him.

Will the mother EVER be held accountable for murdering her own children? SMH.

BTW - who's trying to intimidate him? All I see is a sad man lashing out.

Wow. So there are U-Haul boxes and plastic bins and bags of stuff labeled variously, “Alexia’s Personal items, Alixas Closet, etc.”. Her dad is upset that his daughter’s name is spelled incorrectly. But who packed that stuff? I doubt CW personally went home to do that or if he did, I imagine his family/friends helped. Why would they know how the little girl spelled her name? It doesn’t look like a man’s handwriting to me. I’m sure at this stage of the father’s grief, everything is a huge deal and he’s looking for any place to put his anger, but I think there is plenty of sadness/anger/grief to go around and my heart goes out to all.

Read the post--he knows CW didn't pack up her belongings. I adore him ❤️❤️❤️

No matter what the evidence has shown (so far) the family unfairly blames CW. If the investigation outcome is M/S they will still blame him.

If CW hadn’t returned the items, he’d be criticized for that too. JMO

Will the mother EVER be held accountable for murdering her own two children? SMH.

Agree 100%. They’ve dug in too deep to ever admit they were wrong, IMO. I can’t imagine what the father is going through, so I won’t judge him for being angry, misdirected or not. He’s a victim too. BUT, I highly doubt CW boxed up anything personally. And I don’t blame him for not inviting a bunch of ppl that clearly dislike him into his home that that’s likely still stained in blood. I wouldn’t be surprised if CW never personally steps into that home again. I wouldn’t. For all we know, he’s literally hired ppl to pack up the entire house and thought he was doing the right thing by sending her family her belongings. I really don’t get the fury. But again, I didn’t lose a child and I have no idea how I would react in the same situation. It would be heartbreaking to go through a sweet child’s most personal belongings after her death. So so sad.

A person doesn't assemble a team like this unless he's worried about being framed.

Or is very earnest in seeking to show things are not as they appear.

Or is guilty.
When you google those two attorneys' names, you'll see that they very frequently work together. They aren't bound together in the same large law firm, but their small, independent businesses work together like attorneys do in a large law firm. This does not point towards guilty.

Last edited:
Her dad is upset that his daughter’s name is spelled incorrectly. But who packed that stuff? I doubt CW personally went home to do that or if he did, I imagine his family/friends helped.

Exactly! He didn't pack that stuff up. I would think after what happened he would not want to be anywhere near the house.

Honestly why would a grieving parent even post something like this on social media? There is clearly a campaign against CW by the "mob" and they're taking anything they can and twisting it to use against him. Too bad the father is part of it.

Wow. So there are U-Haul boxes and plastic bins and bags of stuff labeled variously, “Alexia’s Personal items, Alixas Closet, etc.”. Her dad is upset that his daughter’s name is spelled incorrectly. But who packed that stuff? I doubt CW personally went home to do that or if he did, I imagine his family/friends helped. Why would they know how the little girl spelled her name? It doesn’t look like a man’s handwriting to me. He writes that CW should’ve “opened his home” to let loved ones “see where they lived” and “spend precious moments.” Seriously? I sure wouldn’t want strangers at my home who were accusing me of their loved one’s death. I’m sure at this stage of the father’s grief, everything is a huge deal and he’s looking for any place to put his anger, but I think there is plenty of sadness/anger/grief to go around and my heart goes out to all.
So this means that LE has released the crime scene. Has the FBI seen it? So odd, IMO

Exactly! He didn't pack that stuff up. I would think after what happened he would not want to be anywhere near the house.

Honestly why would a grieving parent even post something like this on social media? There is clearly a campaign against CW by the "mob" and they're taking anything they can and twisting it to use against him. Too bad the father is part of it.
The campaign has successfully raised a lot of money.

CW would have to hire security guards to "open his home to let them look around". Imagine how angry they'd be about that. This poor man just can't win with Nichol's few relatives and friends.

Now I believe he has money. Three such lawyers!

I’m beginning to think CW and his family foresee charges in his future. Otherwise it doesn’t make a lot of sense to me that he’s literally accumulating an entire defense team of high-dollar criminal lawyers just to “protect his rights”. Mark Stevens alone is hugely well known and highly regarded here in SA. If this case was as open and shut and some folks would have us believe, why is CW assembling an entire defense team? Seems like overkill.

Agree 100%. They’ve dug in too deep to ever admit they were wrong, IMO. I can’t imagine what the father is going through, so I won’t judge him for being angry, misdirected or not. He’s a victim too. BUT, I highly doubt CW boxed up anything personally. And I don’t blame him for not inviting a bunch of ppl that clearly dislike him into his home that that’s likely still stained in blood. I wouldn’t be surprised if CW never personally steps into that home again. I wouldn’t. For all we know, he’s literally hired ppl to pack up the entire house and thought he was doing the right thing by sending her family her belongings. I really don’t get the fury. But again, I didn’t lose a child and I have no idea how I would react in the same situation. It would be heartbreaking to go through a sweet child’s most personal belongings after her death. So so sad.
Jay Deuce, do you find it odd that LE is done with the house? What about the FBI?

My heart breaks for all involved in this terrible tragedy. I have a couple of theories, but I am not at a point of sharing them. Possibly because I am local and have a few connections to NO through friends and family, and I'm not sure that I can remain totally objective because of that.

One thing that I will say is that I will never judge how a person reacts while they are grieving. It is obvious to me that the girls' fathers adored them. I can't come close to understand the grief that they are feeling.

IMO MOO we still know very little about this case.

To accept that this is murder-suicide means they must address other painful ideas such as warning signs regarding Nichol and they didn't take action.

I’m beginning to think CW and his family foresee charges in his future. Otherwise it doesn’t make a lot of sense to me that he’s literally accumulating an entire defense team of high-dollar criminal lawyers just to “protect his rights”. Mark Stevens alone is hugely well known and highly regarded here in SA. If this case was as open and shut and some folks would have us believe, why is CW assembling an entire defense team? Seems like overkill.
Seems to me like he's innocent and doesn't want to be railroaded.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios