TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & 2 daughters, found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
IMO, he likely wanted to trash the items, but his attorneys are controlling his every move.

He must be so disgusted & regret ever meeting NO.
He will prevail, imo. This is one of those “obvious” cases.
Jmo
Her “friends” didn’t know her, imo. We are all capable of portraying ourselves as we wish to be perceived.

Its silly to me how so many people are saying that NO didn't do this herself because she was: to pretty, to happy, mentally fine or whatever other reason.

Most of us don't know who she really was as a person, and looks don't mean a thing when you're miserable, intoxicated, depressed/mentally unstable or you name it.

Also, calling a suicide selfish is i don't know.... I don't see it as a selfish thing to do. You don't commit suicide over nothing imo whether its a rational decision or not. Calling people that are suffering selfish is seflish imo or maybe a little ignorant because ''we'' can't imagine how its like to feel that way. I was suicidal years ago and never thought about leaving my loved ones behind and that this was a selfish thing to do. It does not cross a suicidal persons mind and many feel guilt or like a burden to their loved ones.

I'm curious to see the tox. results.

He must be so disgusted & regret ever meeting NO.
He will prevail, imo. This is one of those “obvious” cases.
Jmo
Her “friends” didn’t know her, imo. We are all capable of portraying ourselves as we wish to be perceived.
BBM. I don't think that is fair to either CW or NO. I think their relationship was genuine at first and they thought they had a future together. Otherwise, they wouldn't have been living together. The Sheriff described CW as being emotional upon discovery of the bodies.

I think the only regret CW might have is over the fact the girls were left alone in the house with their unstable mother.

JMO

BBM. I don't think that is fair to either CW or NO. I think their relationship was genuine at first and they thought they had a future together. Otherwise, they wouldn't have been living together. The Sheriff described CW as being emotional upon discovery of the bodies.

I think the only regret CW might have is over the fact the girls were left alone in the house with their unstable mother.

JMO

To each their own. Right?
I’m sure he was emotional, finding such a devastating scene. Angry, too. Moo

Really? Tossed their items? They were lucky?
Doesn’t matter if this tragedy is m/s or at someone’s else’s hands, tossing items is unthinkable to me.

We have no idea what stage of grieving CW might be in right now. He very well be in the anger stage, and if innocent, he has every right to be angry. She put him in this horrible situation and her friends/family who he probably thought he was friends with too are accusing him of these heinous crimes. So yes, the family should be lucky he hasn’t tossed their items considering what they’ve been saying about him.

All my single mom friends have tons of pictures with their girls and any time a bf acts up, they realize that if they take that kind of behavior then their daughter thinks that’s ok to be treated like that so they leave that relationship.

To me, a fiercely protective mom, as her friends say she is, is involved in her kids lives. Not tons of pics out with her friends and bf (don’t get me wrong some nights out away from children is definitely needed). And I’m more talking about the pics she is tagged in rather than the ones she posted because to me those are the ones that she didn’t untag herself for whatever reason and the ones that are being tagged now are how her friends remember her.

So if I can’t believe her friends saying she was this amazing mother putting her kids first then I can’t believe them when they she would NEVER do this.
RSBM for focus

Please know, Rose787, that the following is only a general observation, and is not directed at you.

Despite the sheriff’s statement, ‘I think there'd been an argument at the very least,’ NC and CW’s friends reportedly telling investigators theirs was 'not the happiest of relationships,’ and Alexa’s dad telling a reporter, ‘The home she was living in, we just feel it wasn't a great place for our children to have been loved,’ I don’t believe it has been confirmed that CW treated NO poorly.

I’m aware of NO’s arrest in 2014 on a charge of assault bodily injury for allegedly striking a man with her hand, I but don’t believe it has been confirmed that she was physically abusive towards CW or vice versa.

Not knowing NO personally, I don’t know whether or not to believe her friends when they say she was a fiercely protective and/or an amazing mother.

I think it’s entirely possible that NO was a great mom, who, at the same time, preferred to post (or didn’t mind being tagged in) pictures showing her having fun with friends. SM doesn’t always tell the full story or portray an accurate sense of reality, IMO.

Likewise, it is absolutely possible, IMO, that NO was a wonderful mom, who also murdered her own children.

I do wonder if NO had a history of mental illness, including homicidal and/or suicidal ideation. If she did, that alone does not make her a bad parent or a person, IMO, although in that instance, as a parent, the responsible thing to do would be to separate oneself from the children. Even if she had never exhibited symptoms of mental disorder, she could have experienced an acute psychiatric crisis, IMO.

It’s also possible, IMO, that NO wasn’t such an amazing mother after all. Had she abused any of her children in the past? Was she addicted to alcohol or drugs? Did she and CW fight often, and if so, in front of the girls?

Either way, if any of the above applies to NO, I trust that eventually (hopefully sooner rather than later), LE will uncover corroborating evidence, whether it’s by reviewing medical records, finding out if the family was ever subjected to a CPS investigation, interviewing co-workers, friends or whatever other means.

If the ME’s findings are affirmed by forensic evidence, and if it shows it was indeed Nichol who murdered the girls, I do think that some of the family members and friends will have a very difficult time accepting it. Right now, they are in complete and utterly in shock, as anyone in their situation would be, IMO. But with evidence, I do believe that over time, most or perhaps even all of them will come to accept it, IMO.

As to the possibility that NO and the girls were all murdered, if that is what happened, with the FBI now involved especially, I am confident they will find supporting evidence.

Right now, I just don’t know enough to lean one way or the other.

I was initially in the CW needs to be investigated mindset, and also had a lot of sympathy for the friends. Sympathy for the friends is dwindling quickly. To start with, the is extremely questionable. Then a friend MT is saying CW better not show up at the Memorial. Wrong place and wrong time for that attitude. What if he is proven innocent and they denied him proper grieving. None of them can say anything about the way he has handled anything. Her attitude is the reason why he gets a pass. That is trashy and immature. With regard to the possessions of the children, I agree they arrived at an inopportune time, but maybe he tried to get them there in time, in case there was something of hers the family wanted to put in her casket, for example. I suppose he should have just ordered a big dumpster and they would have been more approving of the way he handled it? Seriously. I apologize if my comment isn't appreciated. I just believe the friends need to check themselves. Some are handling this with dignity, but it isn't them. The father of AM can respond and grieve how he wants. None of us can imagine the emotions he is going thru. Wouldn't wish it on my worst enemy.

We have no idea what stage of grieving CW might be in right now. He very well be in the anger stage, and if innocent, he has every right to be angry. She put him in this horrible situation and her friends/family who he probably thought he was friends with too are accusing him of these heinous crimes. So yes, the family should be lucky he hasn’t tossed their items considering what they’ve been saying about him.

Exactly. He’s the classier, bigger person in this picture, imo.

I was initially bamboozled by all the negative things being put out about his character. Now that I see the character of her friends, I question if they put all that out there, is all I'm saying. None of her dirty laundry that can't be inferred by the number of BD, age, and number of failed relationships, or public record are being put out there. When really thinking rationally about it, why was she out partying and sending her girls with family so much? Maybe they had infringed on her chance of the life she wanted one time too many, since age 15. Maybe they were arguing that night because he realized he didn't want a readymade family. Maybe he told her he was leaving for the night, and wanted their stuff gone by 9 AM. Maybe she was distraught, because she didn't have the $ to even put a deposit on a new place, and maybe her vehicle was in his name. It would certainly feel hopeless, and maybe she really lost it. Surely she was already feeling less than, with her history, tattoos and background in general. She was a beautiful lady, but at 37, her chances to land a CW were over. With the baggage, she knew it was unlikely to keep this one to begin with. All that being said, time will tell. I'm very anxious to get more info and will believe whatever the final determination is.

I hope all that $ her friends got from good people goes to something legitimate. It would be sad if searching for the truth was payment for time taking off from hairdressing to investigate on SM.

RSBM for focus

Please know, Rose787, that the following is only a general observation, and is not directed at you.

Despite the sheriff’s statement, ‘I think there'd been an argument at the very least,’ NC and CW’s friends reportedly telling investigators theirs was 'not the happiest of relationships,’ and Alexa’s dad telling a reporter, ‘The home she was living in, we just feel it wasn't a great place for our children to have been loved,’ I don’t believe it has been confirmed that CW treated NO poorly.

I’m aware of NO’s arrest in 2014 on a charge of assault bodily injury for allegedly striking a man with her hand, I but don’t believe it has been confirmed that she was physically abusive towards CW or vice versa.

Not knowing NO personally, I don’t know whether or not to believe her friends when they say she was a fiercely protective and/or an amazing mother.

I think it’s entirely possible that NO was a great mom, who, at the same time, preferred to post (or didn’t mind being tagged in) pictures showing her having fun with friends. SM doesn’t always tell the full story or portray an accurate sense of reality, IMO.

Likewise, it is absolutely possible, IMO, that NO was a wonderful mom, who also murdered her own children.

I do wonder if NO had a history of mental illness, including homicidal and/or suicidal ideation. If she did, that alone does not make her a bad parent or a person, IMO, although in that instance, as a parent, the responsible thing to do would be to separate oneself from the children. Even if she had never exhibited symptoms of mental disorder, she could have experienced an acute psychiatric crisis, IMO.

It’s also possible, IMO, that NO wasn’t such an amazing mother after all. Had she abused any of her children in the past? Was she addicted to alcohol or drugs? Did she and CW fight often, and if so, in front of the girls?

Either way, if any of the above applies to NO, I trust that eventually (hopefully sooner rather than later), LE will uncover corroborating evidence, whether it’s by reviewing medical records, finding out if the family was ever subjected to a CPS investigation, interviewing co-workers, friends or whatever other means.

If the ME’s findings are affirmed by forensic evidence, and if it shows it was indeed Nichol who murdered the girls, I do think that some of the family members and friends will have a very difficult time accepting it. Right now, they are in complete and utterly in shock, as anyone in their situation would be, IMO. But with evidence, I do believe that over time, most or perhaps even all of them will come to accept it, IMO.

As to the possibility that NO and the girls were all murdered, if that is what happened, with the FBI now involved especially, I am confident they will find supporting evidence.

Right now, I just don’t know enough to lean one way or the other.
Excellent post!

Ita.
Take CW’s wealth/privileged lifestyle out of the equation, no one would be interested, imo.
IMO, because NO was well “made up”, people assume she was ultra happy, incapable of the slightest wrong.
Moo, she was “counterfeit”.
CW/family/friends are the class act in this picture. Silence is golden.
Moo jmo, imo, all that jazz

Why are NO and the girls’ family and friends so angry with CW? Maybe I don’t understand because I haven’t read any of the comments posted by them, except for a few by the dads. It sounds like they are accusing him of killing all three of them, and if so, on what basis?

I’m also curious as to what lead you to say NO “was ‘counterfeit’”?

I think the fact CW had the “items” shipped to the appropriate parent speaks volumes to his character.
Idk if I could be so kind after my life was turned upside down.
The “items” are meaningless to CW. Not trashing them shows the kindness in his heart.

Oh, please. IMO, he’s not doing anything without legal advise. IMO, if his high dollar lawyers had told him to toss the girls’ things in the trash, he wouldn’t have missed a beat. IMO, his actions now tell us he is capable of following legal advice, nothing more, nothing less.

IMO, he deserves to have his life turned upside down. I’m glad he’s got a stellar defense team. I think he’s going to need it, and he won’t be able to whine later that he wasn’t well represented. I think there’s A LOT more to this story that we’ll be hearing about eventually.

It sounds like they are accusing him of killing all three of them, and if so, on what basis?

IMO, they aren’t pulling these accusations out of their rear ends. Give the story time. It’ll eventually hit MSM. For now, you have to do some digging to understand why they’re angry and believe the things they do.

Why are NO and the girls’ family and friends so angry with CW? Maybe I don’t understand because I haven’t read any of the comments posted by them, except for a few by the dads. It sounds like they are accusing him of killing all three of them, and if so, on what basis?

My opinion. Okay?

The baseless blaming of someone else is a pretty common emotion.

If CW was such a "bad" guy, why didn't the girls' fathers attempt to remove them from his household? So far, no evidence they even tried to do so.

JMO

IMO, they aren’t pulling these accusations out of their rear ends. Give the story time. It’ll eventually hit MSM. For now, you have to do some digging to understand why they’re angry and believe the things they do.
The msm isn't about to lob accusations of murder against anyone not named a suspect by LE. Rumors on social media aren't evidence.

JMO

The baseless blaming of someone else is a pretty common emotion.

If CW was such a "bad" guy, why didn't the girls' fathers attempt to remove them from his household? So far, no evidence they even tried to do so.

JMO
Speaking in generalities as someone with experience in family court here in Bexar County, and all that follows being my personal opinion: A judge isn’t going to remove a child/children based on domestic violence (proven or not) between two adults. The children would have to be in danger for a judge to remove them, especially from a custodial mother. Right or wrong, this is how it works. Judges won’t remove kids based on what *might* happen, and there’s no evidence to suggest authorities had ever been contacted due to domestic violence between NO and CW. The girls’ fathers had absolutely zero legal reason to ask a judge to change custody.

The msm isn't about to lob accusations of murder against anyone not named a suspect by LE. Rumors on social media aren't evidence.

JMO
Of course not. That’s why I said we will have to wait for MSM to report as things unfold. And I believe with 99.9% certainty that we aren’t done hearing the whole story. I could definitely be wrong and don’t have any problem admitting it if so. I certainly don’t have a personal stake in the outcome. But the totality of what I’ve seen and heard so far leads me to believe we aren’t done hearing what happened in that house.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Chrissy321