TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & 2 daughters, found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
Impossible? Of course anything is *possible*, I suppose. Is there any evidence these girls voiced they didn’t want to live with or spend time with their mother and/or her boyfriend? That they took this before a judge? I’m not saying such evidence doesn’t exist, but I haven’t seen even a hint of anything of the sort. ‍♀️
The only evidence I've seen is one father--after-the-murders--implies to the news media that CW is somehow at fault.

JMO

Imo, there is a very small group of people who would like everyone to believe an arrest is coming because donations have significantly slowed to the internet fundraising.

Hmm. That’s an interesting take on the situation. Not at all what I’ve thought was happening but not outside the realm of possibility I suppose.

I would lean more towards NO supporters knowing that donations would come to an end if/when an arrest happens. The longer it drags on without further clarification or an arrest, the more upsetting it would be to those who feel he’s responsible. But once an arrest is made, what would be the point of seeking further donations?

I have seen this quote by AM's dad many times: 'The home she was living in, we just feel it wasn't a great place for our children to have been loved.'

I went to find where that was said, and if you watch the video at about the 1:30 mark, you can see that he isn't finished with his sentence. However, the news cut off the sound. I'd really like to know what the rest of the sentence was.

Father demands truth to be told in deaths of daughter, ex-wife

It has been reported that all three had gunshots to the head. The youngest daughter had a shot to the neck as well and the ID was delayed. Assumptions for this delay could be that ID needed to be done by dental records, which would suggest the face couldn't be ID. Has it been reported where in the head these were? To the face, temple, back of the head? Reason I ask is that shooting someone in the face to me signifies rage and wanting to destroy something pretty. NO obviously looked after herself physically and the girls were stunning. Care was taken in their appearance and looking that good doesn't usually come without physical or monetary effort. If NO did this to herself and the girls, does it seem strange to want to destroy something that was valued? Whilst I can accept that mothers murder their children, is it usually in a disfiguring manner? (That's assuming the shots damaged the face and weren't to the temple). Also the real estate listing says the master bedroom was downstairs and the other bedrooms (girls and a spare) were upstairs. I read somewhere they were found in the upstairs corridor. Most teenagers spend a lot of time in their rooms, if the corridor is where it happened, something or someone got them into a corridor all together, seems a strange place to gather for a murder-suicide. Calling the girls down to a shared living area like the lounge or the kitchen or going into their rooms individually makes more sense than calling them into a corridor.

I don't know enough about the statistics for maternal familial homicide and even if the statistics say this case is usual / unusual, it doesn't matter as there are always outliers. But it just doesn't feel right IMO.

Ditto. I discount “friends” that vaguely know a person, ex spouses & outsiders that have “info”. Jmo

I think the types of people listed tend to have their own unique perspective. Not necessarily always factual or true or complete, but not necessarily useless either. I tend to take in all of the info I can find and weigh it against what is known to be true/proven.

Hmm. That’s an interesting take on the situation. Not at all what I’ve thought was happening but not outside the realm of possibility I suppose.

I would lean more towards NO supporters knowing that donations would come to an end if/when an arrest happens. The longer it drags on without further clarification or an arrest, the more upsetting it would be to those who feel he’s responsible. But once an arrest is made, what would be the point of seeking further donations?
There's always a group of people that believe wealth will influence the sheriff's department and the FBI, therefore, everyone should continue to donate lots of money.

There's always a group of people that believe wealth will influence the sheriff's department and the FBI, therefore, everyone should continue to donate lots of money.
Something similar happened in the Zahau case. In that case, the Sheriff's office investigated TWICE and still concluded suicide yet a jury decided it was murder and award big $$$$$$$.

JMO

It has been reported that all three had gunshots to the head. The youngest daughter had a shot to the neck as well and the ID was delayed. Assumptions for this delay could be that ID needed to be done by dental records, which would suggest the face couldn't be ID. Has it been reported where in the head these were? To the face, temple, back of the head? Reason I ask is that shooting someone in the face to me signifies rage and wanting to destroy something pretty. NO obviously looked after herself physically and the girls were stunning. Care was taken in their appearance and looking that good doesn't usually come without physical or monetary effort. If NO did this to herself and the girls, does it seem strange to want to destroy something that was valued? Whilst I can accept that mothers murder their children, is it usually in a disfiguring manner? (That's assuming the shots damaged the face and weren't to the temple). Also the real estate listing says the master bedroom was downstairs and the other bedrooms (girls and a spare) were upstairs. I read somewhere they were found in the upstairs corridor. Most teenagers spend a lot of time in their rooms, if the corridor is where it happened, something or someone got them into a corridor all together, seems a strange place to gather for a murder-suicide. Calling the girls down to a shared living area like the lounge or the kitchen or going into their rooms individually makes more sense than calling them into a corridor.

I don't know enough about the statistics for maternal familial homicide and even if the statistics say this case is usual / unusual, it doesn't matter as there are always outliers. But it just doesn't feel right IMO.

If they were in the upper level corridor, moo, is NO sought the kids out. If CW/NO argued, the kids might have been sent upstairs, prior to his departure. I don’t place relevancy on head wounds. She (IMO) meant business. I think the youngest daughter may have tried to escape or NO didn’t hit her intended mark.
I think the delay in identifying the younger victim was due to the inability to reach her father. Jmo

Possibly the two fathers are the "we" in the statement. Their girls may have shared concerns about what was happening in the home and were uncomfortable. The two men may have talked about the situation. I didn't take the "we" to be NO and the father because she was living there and if she felt and believed this, she would have moved with her girls.

I took the “we” as the dad and his wife.

She’s still their mom.
It’s so infuriating the girls weren’t allowed to live. It breaks my heart.
If I thought for one iota of a second that my children’s father had anything to do with their murders, he would be blesssd to already be dead because I would kill him with my bare hands if he wasn’t. There is absolutely no chance whatsoever that I would allow him to be memorialized with my children if I thought he could be involved in any way whatsoever. Honestly, if I thought my kids had been murdered by my ex’s girlfriend/SO/spouse that it turns out everyone knew had a history of abuse/violence, I still wouldn’t allow him to be memorialized with my children. I would be so very angry that he brought such a person into their lives.

I truly don’t think either of these fathers think she could possibly have hurt them herself. I’m not sure how they are handling the idea that she brought this man that they believe killed their daughters into their lives. I would be furious, not that it changes anything at all.

If I thought for one iota of a second that my children’s father had anything to do with their murders, he would be blesssd to already be dead because I would kill him with my bare hands if he wasn’t. There is absolutely no chance whatsoever that I would allow him to be memorialized with my children if I thought he could be involved in any way whatsoever. Honestly, if I thought my kids had been murdered by my ex’s girlfriend/SO/spouse that it turns out everyone knew had a history of abuse/violence, I still wouldn’t allow him to be memorialized with my children. I would be so very angry that he brought such a person into their lives.

I truly don’t think either of these fathers think she could possibly have hurt them herself. I’m not sure how they are handling the idea that she brought this man that they believe killed their daughters into their lives. I would be furious, not that it changes anything at all.

I understand. But, this is YOU & how you view things. Idk the dads. It wouldn’t surprise me to learn the funeral director suggested joint services. Jmo

Great post! I've wondered about where they were found in the house also. What put them all in the same place in a corridor? As far as I know, they still have between 10pm and 9am as the time of death. I've assumed they chose those times because that is when CW left the night before and arrived the next morning? JMO Would both girls be awake at 10pm? Possibly, especially if there was discord/argument (per BCSO). MOO is that something drew the girls to that area. Possibly coming to their mom's defense? JMO

I understand. But, this is YOU & how you view things. Idk the dads. It wouldn’t surprise me to learn the funeral director suggested joint services. Jmo
So you think either/both of the fathers think NO killed their daughters but were still agreeable to a joint memorial service? I know Alexa’s father has spoken out demanding answers and stating emphatically that NO didn’t do this. We haven’t heard from London’s father in MSM.

I agree. I take whatever either father says with a grain of salt because they are "ex" husbands. Sour grapes often come with that territory.

JMO

The fact that he moved 3 hours away from his daughter because his now wife was going to school there, speaks volumes to me. I say this as a childless stepmom who moved 3 hours away from the only life I’ve ever known because that’s where my now husband and his kids are. Him moving to me wasnt even a thought that crossed my mind.

So you think either/both of the fathers think NO killed their daughters but were still agreeable to a joint memorial service? I know Alexa’s father has spoken out demanding answers and stating emphatically that NO didn’t do this. We haven’t heard from London’s father in MSM.

The fathers aren't ready to admit Nichol killed their child. It may take months or years for them to admit this conclusion because when they do, they'll have to consider what could have been done to save their child.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Susielarios