TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & 2 daughters, found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019 #2

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fathers aren't ready to admit Nichol killed their child. It may take months or years for them to admit this conclusion because when they do, they'll have to consider what could have been done to save their child.

As far as the service, it had to be a most perplexing situation. Of course the girls loved their mom & each other, IMO.
Sometimes joint visitation/services might be to simplify things for everyone involved. Instead of multi dates/times/venues, it seems things would be much easier. Moo

So you think either/both of the fathers think NO killed their daughters but were still agreeable to a joint memorial service? I know Alexa’s father has spoken out demanding answers and stating emphatically that NO didn’t do this. We haven’t heard from London’s father in MSM.

I do. Yes.
Alexa’s dad was not at the home. He doesn’t know what happened. Logically, imo, we can rule CW/intruder out.
There was no BOLO issued & CW evidently has an alibi.
The ME, imo, knows NO took her own life.
IMO, it’s not even possible she discovered her kids dead & decided to kill herself rather than seek help & bring a murderer to justice.

RSBM for focus

I just wanted to say I couldn’t agree more.

I have been diagnosed with both dysthymia and major depression (as well as PTSD). A little over a year ago, after having the worst flashback of my life, I tried to overdose on pills. In the past, I would always think of my children and be able to stop myself. Not this time. Looking back, I might have been experiencing “major depressive disorder with mood-congruent psychotic features” (“Major depressive disorder with mood-congruent psychotic features means that the content of the hallucinations and delusions is consistent with typical depressive themes. These may include feelings of personal inadequacy, guilt, or worthlessness.”) because I was absolutely convinced that they would be better off without me and that they needed a new, healthier mom. Of course, I know that is not true, but that’s what I truly believed at the time.
Major Depression with Psychotic Features

To this day, I don’t remember any of this, but apparently, somehow I managed to call my therapist and then 911. Nor do I remember how I was able to walk downstairs or unlock the door to let the first responders in.

After a couple of days in the neurocardiology unit (I had had a seizure while still in the ER), I was moved to the psych unit.

The following weekend, the kids came to see me there. They were 15 and 13 at the time and fully understood what I had done. I felt so guilty and wanted to make sure they knew it wasn’t their fault. I just kept apologizing to them and telling them how much I loved them, They both told me to stop and gave me the biggest hugs.

There are only five people I have told this to, including the kids. They each have told a couple of their friends that I’m aware of.

I don’t know if Nichol and her daughters’ deaths had anything to do with mental illness. But if she did suffer from a mental disorder, I’m fairly sure there are people who are aware of it, and they will bring it to LE’s attention, if they haven’t already.
HUGE HUG!!!!

Just watched a COLD JUSTICE episode last night. ME called a suicide, which turned out to be a murder. I adore Kelly Siegler, who is one of my favorite Texans, and she busted the cold case. I admit the evidence so far is about 50/50. But I just keep coming back to the stats. And that's the man. When I told my sister and my husband about this case, they both said automatically, "The boyfriend did it." It's the only logical answer. If it turns out NO did it, I'll admit I was wrong. But I'm waiting. (I love how those who argue CW has been maligned, think nothing of *advertiser censored*-shaming and judging NO's mothering skills . Such hypocrisy.)

IMHO.

Last edited:
Just watched a COLD JUSTICE episode last night. ME called a suicide, which turned out to be a murder. I adore Kelly Siegler, who is one of my favorite Texans, and she busted the cold case. I admit the evidence so far is about 50/50. But I just keep coming back to the stats. And that's the man. When I told my sister and my husband about this case, they both said automatically, "The boyfriend did it." It's the only logical answer. If it turns out NO did it, I'll admit I was wrong. But I'm waiting. (I love how those who argue CW has been maligned, think nothing of *advertiser censored*-shaming and judging NO's mothering skils . Such hypocrisy.)

IMHO.
I don’t think it’s hipocracy when one is a suspect and the other is not.

Just watched a COLD JUSTICE episode last night. ME called a suicide, which turned out to be a murder. I adore Kelly Siegler, who is one of my favorite Texans, and she busted the cold case. I admit the evidence so far is about 50/50. But I just keep coming back to the stats. And that's the man. When I told my sister and my husband about this case, they both said automatically, "The boyfriend did it." It's the only logical answer. If it turns out NO did it, I'll admit I was wrong. But I'm waiting. (I love how those who argue CW has been maligned, think nothing of *advertiser censored*-shaming and judging NO's mothering skils . Such hypocrisy.)

IMHO.
What are the statistics for a parent who commits suicide but is not responsible for the homicides of her own two dead children nearby?
"The boyfriend-did-it" conclusion doesn't seem to be remotely tied to logic in this case.

JMO

What are the statistics for a parent who commits suicide but is not responsible for the homicides of her own two dead children nearby?
"The boyfriend-did-it" conclusion doesn't seem to be remotely tied to logic in this case.

JMO
I tried to find a case where the children were murdered and then the mom committed suicide on the same day. I couldn't find any.

JMO
I agree. So why is logic thrown out the window? Could it be related to increasing a large sum of money?

I don’t think it’s hipocracy when one is a suspect and the other is not.

That's why this site is called Websleuths. FWIW I said the evidence so far shows 50/50. But the bashing of NO is 100%, and it's based on pure speculation. How do you know she didn't inherit money? Or have other forms of revenue? How do you know her daughters weren't lucky enough to have many loving family members? My mom raised me, and she was a witch. What I wouldn't have given for some aunts! I had none. How do you know she wasn't trying to leave? How do you know he wasn't the lucky one, the clingy and possessive one? We don't know. We know very little about CW or NO. You can hypothesize all you want. But CW is a POI. He is involved whether he or you like it or not.

IMHO.

What? The only logical answer is the boyfriend did it?.
Omg, imo, the only logical answer is NO murdered her two children before turning the gun on herself.
Look, after she shut the first child, her brain was likely in the “omg, what should I do now” moment. She knew she had to carry out her plan, imo. I think she shot her eldest first, the younger tried to flee & was shot twice. Then, NO took her own life. Moo

JMO

FWIW, I don’t think there are droves of people who believe CW killed the girls and NO killed herself. I guess some may think this is a possibility, but my impression thus far for those who do NOT believe NO killed her girls is that they also do NOT believe she killed herself either. So I don’t know why they would consider statistics related to such a scenario.

For
Why would he vocally call out for answers and justice and state unequivocally that NO would never do this if he secretly believed her to be responsible? That defies logic to me.

I doubt he’s been in this situation, before. Does he know what to say or not say? Of course he wants to know what happened to his baby.
The only logic defying angle I see is placing blame on CW.
The sheriff set the wheels in motion, tho.
I see three victims, two children & CW.
Moo

Omg, imo, the only logical answer is NO murdered her two children before turning the gun on herself.
Look, after she shut the first child, her brain was likely in the “omg, what should I do now” moment. She knew she had to carry out her plan, imo. I think she shot her eldest first, the younger tried to flee & was shot twice. Then, NO took her own life. Moo
Yup. I absolutely agree with you.

I think people are blinded by the fact that on the whole, women commit crimes like this far less often than men do.

But this case seems pretty clear to me. She killed her daughters, then turned the gun on herself.

I’m curious as to what toxicology will show.

Last edited:
The only logic defying angle I see is placing blame on CW.
The sheriff set the wheels in motion, tho.
I see three victims, two children & CW.
Moo

The sheriff, bumbling idiot that he may be, has nothing to do with why I personally think CW is quite possibly involved in killing all 3 of these people. I do find it fascinating that we can all look at the same basic facts and evidence and come to drastically different conclusions.

No matter what happens, CW’s life will never be the same. And obviously NO and her girls are never coming back.

Why did she shoot the eldest first?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member