TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & 2 daughters, found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Nichol Olsen: Can car technology solve the mysterious deaths of beloved mother and her two daughters?
The Bexar County Sheriff’s Office in Texas is using technology they paid $15,000 for, that could possibly help them solve the untimely deaths of a San Antonio woman and her two young daughters.
KENS 5 reports that Salazar decided to use vehicle forensics technology called “Berla” in the Olsen case because he still has many questions about several people of interest
“So, if we can show that at around 9:29 p.m. a cell phone made a phone call, and at 9:29 this car was here as opposed to here that could yield some good information. That could either clear somebody or cement them even more as a suspect in a case.

What I can tell you in the Anaqua Springs case is that it has been able to help us establish a timeline of where persons of interest were, in relation to of what we believe to be in the time of death”.

Salazar added that are cross-referencing information they obtained from Berla with other evidence they have.
I wanted to learn a bit more about this “Berla” system. Wow! It is capable! From this article
Meet Berla, the little-known company that can pull smartphone data from your car - CyberScoop
Honestly the article is FULL of info if you’re interested in this kind of thing. Obviously I’m not allowed to link it all. Here is the 10% TOS allows.

https://www.cyberscoop.com/berla-car-hacking-dhs/
Less publicized was the fact that Berla also assisted in the San Bernardino case, along with many others since. The company’s CEO, Ben LeMere, has spoken publicly about it.

“We’ve assisted in pretty much every major terrorism investigation in the last year, from the Paris bombing to the Chattanooga, Tennessee, shooting to San Bernardino,” LeMere told the Armed Forces Communications and Electronics Association in 2016.
Whenever a mobile device is connected to a vehicle system via USB, Bluetooth, or Wi-Fi, some data from that device is stored in the vehicle,” Berla’s Scott Vaughan explained earlier this year on the firm’s blog. “Potentially, device contacts, call logs, and SMS messages are stored and can thus be acquired in iVe, though the exact data types recorded will vary from one [car] to another.”

A rough outline of the data that can be accessed from cars, as outlined on Berla’s website:

ive.png

Thank you so much. I knew I saw it somewhere. So, on that note of both having incidents in their past, hmmm. Honestly, I wonder, WHO took the gun out of the drawer? Two adults, two kids ..... It may sound crazy, but the shooter may not have been the one who got the gun out, to begin with. Thoughts?

Here's a thought.....they're fighting, again (may be drugs or alcohol involved), she's threatening to kill herself again, he says hey what a minute let me go get the gun for you.....CW leaves the situation. And, she follows thru on her threats.

She may have threaten to kill herself in the past, and he had had enough. He wasn't going to stick around this time.
jmo

NO would not have had a hard time moving on and finding someone else she's a fighter not having had an easy life early on.
She's young. She's beautiful. She has two daughters. She has a job with income. I don't see why should would murder them and kill herself. It doesn't make sense to me.

She's young. She's beautiful. She has two daughters. She has a job with income. I don't see why should would murder them and kill herself. It doesn't make sense to me.

People who appear to be great catches don’t always see themselves that way. And mental illness is a biotch. Her exes have made comments alluding to, or even flat out saying, she can be feisty. So what we see from Instagram pics and loving friends may not be the true picture.

Also, she has a son, so she has three kids, not just two.

People who appear to be great catches don’t always see themselves that way. And mental illness is a biotch. Her exes have made comments alluding to, or even flat out saying, she can be feisty. So what we see from Instagram pics and loving friends may not be the true picture.

Also, she has a son, so she has three kids, not just two.
Her son is grown. So, she has two dependent girls who had great relationships with their Dads. I'm feisty. My husband would say that I'm little off my rocker. That being said, I would never commit suicide or kill anyone. I am a big "barker," but not a "biter." Sorry, right or wrong, I am suspicious of the boyfriend.

I believe there was another person, persons involved in the shooting of this beautiful family. They all seem to be excelling in life and happy.

The girls appeared to be excelling in life and happy. I respectfully disagree that the mom was though.

IMO - She made the choice to move her two minor children in with a man who has been described as abusive since the beginning (according to those close to her). One could make the argument that she valued that lifestyle over the well being of her children. Could she “make it” without him? Sure. But her lifestyle would’ve taken a HUGE hit. Have you priced 3 bedroom apartments in the Clark school district? Or high school cheer for example? Did she have debt? Maxed out credit cards? Broken leases in her past? The oldest daughters child support was coming to an end. And given the younger daughters paternity was called into question that same night, in some context, she could’ve feared that payment might be disrupted as well. Nobody knows what she was actually facing.

In an above linked article, NO cancelled Londons audition for the next morning. The friend described her behavior on that call as strange & all over the place, a full 5 hours before their deaths. She was fighting with Charlie. Discussing paternity of a 10 year old girl with baby daddy #3. It sounds like things were spiraling out of control for her fast that night. Unfortunately, mental health can not be captured in those “beautiful” pictures. MOO.

Her son is grown. So, she has two dependent girls who had great relationships with their Dads. I'm feisty. My husband would say that I'm little off my rocker. That being said, I would never commit suicide or kill anyone. I am a big "barker," but not a "biter." Sorry, right or wrong, I am suspicious of the boyfriend.
Agree. Me too , I am suspicious of the boyfriend . I remember what her friend said about her love affair with CW . Waiting ...

This case is weird. Both fathers were fine with Alexa and London spending time with Nichol, they had no concerns whatsoever, did they? It appears they trusted her to care for the girls, so I honestly don’t believe she was that unstable or that she was always acting out.

Also, if Nichol was truly always acting out with her partners then I highly that her adult son would visit, and that London would even ask to spend MORE time with her. She had a great relationship with all of her kids. Her son seems to adore and respect her. That doesn’t usually happen with “crazy” moms who are always up to something and are always surrounded by drama. I think we all know a mom like that.

There can be upsets in life in many families multiple times and the odds against one or more doesn't look good but soon its in the past and you exhale. Just think there's more, a gut feeling. Investigation not concluded.....waiting
This sounds nice and if everybody could understand this, there wouldn’t be any suicides, but unfortunately many people can’t see the way out of their perceived or real problems. Even people who outwardly seem happy can commit suicide. I lost a friend like that.

This case is weird. Both fathers were fine with Alexa and London spending time with Nichol, they had no concerns whatsoever, did they? It appears they trusted her to care for the girls, so I honestly don’t believe she was that unstable or that she was always acting out.

Also, if Nichol was truly always acting out with her partners then I highly that her adult son would visit, and that London would even ask to spend MORE time with her. She had a great relationship with all of her kids. Her son seems to adore and respect her. That doesn’t usually happen with “crazy” moms who are always up to something and are always surrounded by drama. I think we all know a mom like that.
I don’t think anybody suggested NO was always acting out. NO and CW did have a volatile relationship on all account. London was living with them from Monday after school until Thursday morning. The rest of the time she was at her dad’s. More time at dad’s than with NO.
It’s also a normal behavior for a young child when she sees pictures of her mother doing fun things without her that she would ask why don’t you go there with me too?

It looks like Alexa too was there only during the week, so NO and CW could do whatever they wished on the weekends and I suspect that’s when they had fun and drunk more and usually had their more heated arguments.

I would also like to say as a side note that many even abused children love their parents.
Not suggesting NO abused her children, because that we would know already. I think her conflicts were more with men.

This is an old article with lots of info about their relationship. Very informative.
A single mother, her millionaire boyfriend and how their storybook romance ended in horror

Think NO was under a lot of stress in her living conditions when she and her daughters died not a happy environment. Don't think having to move again triggered a bad thing but relief, freedom. Have to wait and see.
I would love to believe your rosy picture, but in my experience people living in emotionally or physically abusive relationship usually have a hard time understanding it’s not their fault and by the time they can leave, they usually lack self confidence. Their healing usually takes a lot of time too.

If an abused person feels like they gave up a lot of themselves to “measure up”, if they feel like they did everything right but it still wasn’t enough -and they see the relationship fall apart anyway- this could send them over the edge and could at least make them depressed or even worse.

IMHO

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
IamNobody
Back