TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & 2 daughters, found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019 #3

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Mental health issues are serious just as a heart problems, kidney, liver, ect. The brain is an organ and can become imbalanced. Wow.
I don’t think anybody is disputing mental illness is real, but you can’t just label your partner mentally ill, because you are fighting a lot. We can’t know either what they used to say to each other while fighting.

I too am not defending CW, it’s just the facts we came to know until now, to me, is suggesting he is not involved.
Although, he is definitely not going to win the boyfriend of the year award in my book.

My post are not against CW. Did he tell someone that night NO was suicidal? I'm looking for answers not blame.

One of the problems in trying to piece this thing together is how little information has been released. We know she cancelled London’s audition around 6 that night. The friend describes her as being all over the place. We know she had some type of communication with London’s dad regarding paternity at some point that night. He says they had a “normal” conversation, which is hard to believe given the topic that came up. We also know the oldest daughter was texting Charlie that her mom was acting strange and talking to herself. We know the sheriffs office had access to video evidence, cell information, and GPS. We can assume, after 2 years, toxicology and GSR results were in. This was a multi million dollar gated community. I’d bet almost every house had some type of home security/surveillance system showing what vehicles drove by (think the neighbor is the Chris Watts case). We know a private investigator was hired by one of the dads, and next thing you know, the fathers are filing wrongful death suits against CW. Charlie either left, or he didn’t. And everything seems to point that he left that night, and never returned.

All that info is within linked articles further up thread.

One of the problems in trying to piece this thing together is how little information has been released. We know she cancelled London’s audition around 6 that night. The friend describes her as being all over the place. We know she had some type of communication with London’s dad regarding paternity at some point that night. He says they had a “normal” conversation, which is hard to believe given the topic that came up. We also know the oldest daughter was texting Charlie that her mom was acting strange and talking to herself. We know the sheriffs office had access to video evidence, cell information, and GPS. We can assume, after 2 years, toxicology and GSR results were in. This was a multi million dollar gated community. I’d bet almost every house had some type of home security/surveillance system showing what vehicles drove by (think the neighbor is the Chris Watts case). We know a private investigator was hired by one of the dads, and next thing you know, the fathers are filing wrongful death suits against CW. Charlie either left, or he didn’t. And everything seems to point that he left that night, and never returned.

All that info is within linked articles further up thread.

Yes, everything suggests NO at one point became erratic IMO.
LE might have CW’s vehicle’s electronic information too.
I agree either CW came back or not and LE should know that by now.

I think it's hard to put the blame on anyone, really. How many times have we said things that we didn't actually mean? I wouldn't be surprised if she really said "if you leave me I'll kill myself" and he didn't think she actually would do it. Not saying that it happened, but it wouldn't be a big shock. Sadly, people say stuff like that all the time and, in most cases, don't really go through with it.

I think cases like this are so hard because we desperately want answers and we may just never get them. We’re all entitled to our own opinions and theories based on the limited information we receive. But really based on what we know there is just not enough information for me to feel confident that the case is closed, there are too many things that don’t make sense unless more information is provided.

It’s possible LE has all the answers and just isn’t releasing them.

Charlie is privy to information not yet released to the public. If she had threatened suicide that night (or any other night), he leaves, and comes back to everyone dead, with a gun visible.. I can see exactly why he called it in as a suicide. Calling it in as anything else wouldn’t really make sense. IMO

ETA: corrected spelling

Didn't CW call or text NO brother around the same time he contacted NO oldest daughter? Concern or is it something else?

Yes , it’s been said so. Why didn’t he call the security of his gated house to go and check them instead of calling the brother, makes me wonder unless he had a different purpose ?

Sorry, goofing my post. How did we get to "Charlie?" Does someone know him? Does someone know NO threatened suicide?
If you look around the forum in any other thread, you will notice posters have a pattern. Some of us likes to use initials, others like to write the first name of the victims, the missing and/or the suspects. Although, I can’t speak for everyone but if one looks around it’s impossible not to notice this pattern of habit throughout Websleuths.

“We” don’t “know” if NO threatened with suicide. Only CW, NO and the children who were present in the house would know. Unfortunately 3 of them are dead.
The supposition CW should have known what was going to happen comes from the civil suit of LB’s father.

Wheeler knew Olsen’s behavior was escalating, was erratic and was potentially threatening and/or could lead to actual violence,” the lawsuit states.
The father of London Sophia Bribiescas, 10, has sued the boyfriend of her late mother, Nichol Olsen, for the child's death, while accusing Olsen of the shootings.
There must be a link to the actual document somewhere in this thread too, but I had this one on hand.

One other poster was questioning why CW called it in as a suicide.
The IMO possibilities are:

- 1) because NO might have used the threat of suicide before and although he never believed she would kill herself with the girls around, there he was looking at their bodies now

- 2) because he went inside like usual without seeing any sign of an intruder and has found them together with the gun right there made it look like a suicide, especially in hindsight after their fight

- 3) because he wanted LE to come to that conclusion

- ?

Because what we know so far, IMO the first 2 are the most likely.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Houndgirl2003
Back