TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & 2 daughters, found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019 #3

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
OR she called the mom in a last ditch effort to get a final message though, as suggested in an above post, it goes unanswered, and she sets it down and picks up the gun. The 911 calls could’ve been one of the girls grabbing her phone and trying to call for help. Either being prevented from doing so, or hesitated & disconnected bc it was MOM.

I wonder how much actual time passed between the call to mom vs the first call to 911. Meaning: 11:09 and 2 seconds and 11:10 and 57 seconds is almost 2 whole minutes. A lot can happen in 2 minutes. On the other end... 11:09 and 58 seconds and 11:10 and 3 seconds means one call ended and the other was immediate. Maybe I’m just thinking too much into it.

To play devil’s advocate...why not just call Charlie with one last piss off message? I mean even if he had his phone shut off she could leave a message.

I suppose she may have attempted to call Charlie and there was no answer but surely LE wouldn’t put out that she called his mom & 911 and leave off other calls she made.

There are different statements in the news on if this was a murder suicide or a setup staged to look like one. Waiting for gun powder residue from NO fingers and trajectory of the bullets.

The Sherriff has always stated that "he had TWO murders to solve".

Not three. Two.

The Sherriff has never stated anything about anyone staging anything ... even the TWO murders. That has been speculation on this site, but not from the Sherriff.

He isn't ready to close the case that NO murdered her TWO daughters. He wants to be certain as to who, exactly, murdered those two girls before closing it.

To play devil’s advocate...why not just call Charlie with one last piss off message? I mean even if he had his phone shut off she could leave a message.

I suppose she may have attempted to call Charlie and there was no answer but surely LE wouldn’t put out that she called his mom & 911 and leave off other calls she made.
Maybe NO didn't call CW phone because she already knew where he was at? MOO

I keep seeing it stated that one of the girls could have been responsible for the calls to 911. If so, then one of them could also be responsible for the call made to CW's mom? We don't know that NO was the one dialing the phone for any of the calls that were not answered.

I keep seeing it stated that one of the girls could have been responsible for the calls to 911. If so, then one of them could also be responsible for the call made to CW's mom? We don't know that NO was the one dialing the phone for any of the calls that were not answered.
That's where time of each death will come in I feel. Waiting...

That's where time of each death will come in I feel. Waiting...
One of the girls did talk to CW I believe around 11:30ish p.m. when he called/texted the oldest daughter checking on NO don't know whose number CW texted/called LE didn't mention CW phone in NO last calls LE revealed to the public did they?

One of the girls did talk to CW I believe around 11:30ish p.m. when he called/texted the oldest daughter checking on NO don't know whose number CW texted/called LE didn't mention CW phone in NO last calls LE revealed to the public did they?
I'm sure which ever LE agency (FBI)?in charge of forensic cell phone data discovery/recovery is hard at work as there are 3,4 maybe more cellular phones related to this case being examined.

I don’t think one of the girls calling CW’s mother makes much sense, if it was one of the fathers or the oldest son then yeah, it would be believable to me.

I don’t understand why one of the girls would have called from Nichols phone. Why wouldn’t they use their own?

And since it’s been mentioned that there are two unsolved murders. What if Nichol went for a walk or whatever, and found both girls dead? Maybe she did dial 911 and then changed her mind and shot herself.

I don’t understand why one of the girls would have called from Nichols phone. Why wouldn’t they use their own?

And since it’s been mentioned that there are two unsolved murders. What if Nichol went for a walk or whatever, and found both girls dead? Maybe she did dial 911 and then changed her mind and shot herself.
Or maybe she killed herself first. That would be a big problem, explaining those girls’ murders would be extra hard.

Or maybe she killed herself first. That would be a big problem, explaining those girls’ murders would be extra hard.
I just don’t see anyone having a reason, desire or motive to kill the two daughters. Why would CW kill them? I don’t think he did. Why would either of the fathers kill them? I don’t think they did. The only person I see responsible for killing them is NO. I hope I’m wrong about all of this but I see a M/S here. MOO

Yes , it’s been said so. Why didn’t he call the security of his gated house to go and check them instead of calling the brother, makes me wonder unless he had a different purpose ?
He didn't call a security guard because a stranger (the security guard) clearly wouldn't be able to de-escalate Nichol like a family member.

I just don’t see anyone having a reason, desire or motive to kill the two daughters. Why would CW kill them? I don’t think he did. Why would either of the fathers kill them? I don’t think they did. The only person I see responsible for killing them is NO. I hope I’m wrong about all of this but I see a M/S here. MOO
I never said CW or the fathers killed them though.

I never said CW or the fathers killed them though.
NO killed her two daughters does someone know something and I missed it?if so please share. NO cant defend herself. The last I heard is LE is not comfortable how this investigation had been handled. Investigations can take a turn nobody sees coming and this investigation is open and Active.

Well, if not CW, or either of the fathers killed the girls, who then did it, if NO killed herself before the girls were killed? Do you mean there were someone unknown at the house, and what reason would they have to kill the girls after NO committed suicide?
If I had answers the case would be closed, don’t you think? Lol. The case is not closed, why? I’m literally just speculating. Weird things have happened before.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FindIreneFlemingWAState
Back