TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & her 2 daughters found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
I don’t think it’s that extreme that he left his own home. He was one person compared to her and the two daughters. Maybe he told her to leave but she refused and he was tired of drama so he left. Maybe when he left he told her to be out by the next day. Just throwing around possible scenarios.

Bears, ita. He prob saved his life. If things had escalated to the point he needed to leave, it must’ve been bad,imo
If she was on a tangent, idk if I could have left her alone. I would have been terrified she’d damage my property.
He exercised good judgment, imo.

I wonder if LE is feeling pressure to NOT confirm suicide. If it was, the family etc will never believe it. I feel for the BF if he can never be totally cleared.

Oh, the sheriff has to be concerned about future elections, surely.
The coroner ultimately has the final word, imo.
Moo

IMO, the coroner is 100% confident in his findings. There’s no infonregarding a visitor/intruder at the home. CW has an alibi that passed, evidently.

Last edited:
Quick question: Are Nichol's parents (the maternal grandparents) alive and if so, have they given any public statements to the media? I haven't had time to read every article.

I’m looking right now. I thought at the beginning a parent did comment. Check back, I’ll link, if I find.

I’m looking right now. I thought at the beginning a parent did comment. Check back, I’ll link, if I find.

Thank you. There's no rush. I just wanted to read any statements they might have made, but I also realized I don't know if they are still alive. Given how young Nichol was, I was thinking at least one of her parents is likely alive.

Oh, the sheriff has to be concerned about future elections, surely.
The coroner ultimately has the final word, imo.
Moo

Apparently not though. I thought he already declared a murder/suicide. But is being challenged?

Apparently not though. I thought he already declared a murder/suicide. But is being challenged?

I don’t know if it’s really being challenged. Do you think the sheriff is really backing the coroner. Maybe doing a dif’ type investigation (after the fact) in order to better explain to family why/how NO is responsible?
Anyone know if there’s a language barrier with any family members? Tia

@Scooby445 what are locals saying about the murder/suicide?

Quick question: Are Nichol's parents (the maternal grandparents) alive and if so, have they given any public statements to the media? I haven't had time to read every article.

I read that both of her parents died when she was young. Now, I can’t remember whether it was said on SM or MSM, so maybe it’s not even kosher to answer that. But if true, I imagine it’s why she was so close to her brother.

I'm sorry if this has been talked about already, but does anyone know how long they have been a couple, and has she lived with him since he bought the mansion? Thanks to anyone with the answers, and thanks to all for staying on this case. Katt
They have been a couple for 2 years and lived together for 1 year. Not sure when he purchased the home.

A question for this group. Have you guys seen other cases like this in which the level of blame and animosity from friends and family towards the dead person's partner was super high during the investigation even though the partner was not a suspect? Just wondering how the scenario in other cases like this might have turned out.

Not saying I fully believe it is how this case will play out. Just wondering aloud.

The partner is “not a suspect” because no one is a suspect right now.

“We’re not calling anybody a suspect at this point,” Salazar said.

Sheriff says boyfriend of woman in San Antonio triple shooting is ‘person of interest,’ but not a suspect

Last edited:
Thank you. There's no rush. I just wanted to read any statements they might have made, but I also realized I don't know if they are still alive. Given how young Nichol was, I was thinking at least one of her parents is likely alive.

I recall reading that NO married her first husband at 15, right after her mom died. But I haven’t read anything about her dad.

I read that both of her parents died when she was young. Now, I can’t remember whether it was said on SM or MSM, so maybe it’s not even kosher to answer that. But if true, I imagine it’s why she was so close to her brother.

I thought I read she was raised by a relative other than her parents but the article is no longer available. Do you recall who raised her? Maybe it was in the article you read.

@katsrfun DM articles claim CW bought his home last year.

I don’t know if it’s really being challenged. Do you think the sheriff is really backing the coroner. Maybe doing a dif’ type investigation (after the fact) in order to better explain to family why/how NO is responsible?
Anyone know if there’s a language barrier with any family members? Tia

@Scooby445 what are locals saying about the murder/suicide?

No one I know personally. Coffee shop talk is more about the babbling the sheriff does.

<snipped for brevity>
She had cancelled her appointments for the week. Perhaps in anticipation of moving.(?)
She was taking London the youngest daughter to audition for America Has Talent on Friday so she probably had to keep her week open running her daughter around preparing for Friday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
robbya