TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & her 2 daughters found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
NOs friends can't have it both ways. I know they are grieving and angry, but saying basically bf was horrible and repeatedly violent and in the same breath saying NO was this wonderful doting mother. You supposedly live with an abuser and you adore your kids but you don't immediately exit with them from this situation? Especially since there appears to be so much extended family to turn to. Things don't add up IMO. JMO, etc.

IMO, they want to blame someone, much easier than accepting their friend had some serious issues. Jmo

my current thinking on possible murderer is a young man 18-20 y.o. who lives in the local gated community who knew and was possibly dating the 16 y.o. girl. this person would have been very familiar with getting from point A to point B without being noticed. this person could have been familiar with any cameras inside or outside and known how to avoid them. could also have known about any personal assistant devices in the house and how to deactivate them. maybe he was able to arrange for a "family meeting" type visit to discuss the relationship either former or current but in break-up stage. personally, i can see something like this being the situation over the bf doing it. but, until NO can positively be identified as not the murderer of the girls it is just me explaining to myself what might have happened. MOO, of course.

I don't know that this helps, but in my history with men and our relationships, this is what I found. Some are so attached to their families, that no woman will ever be number one in their lives. This, for me, was evidenced by the attachment to their mothers. In one case, surprising to me, attachment to oldest child and only daughter. (just something to toss in the mix)

How long had CW been asking her to move? Was she allowed to move in temporarily & never left? Idk.
Agree about his mom possibly being concerned about her heir.
I’m widowed. I won’t date men that have numerous failed relationships. A friend tried to set me up with a guy recently divorced, fourth time. IMO, he’s at least a 4 X loser. I was in a 32 yr marriage.
Maybe some people like numerous relationships, rather than meaningful, lasting relationships. Idk.
off topic here but wanted to chime in. have an older brother married 3 times, divorced 3 times. according to him each fail was the woman's fault. yeah, sure. i bought it the 1st time. then just remained silent. ok, back to the case.

my current thinking on possible murderer is a young man 18-20 y.o. who lives in the local gated community who knew and was possibly dating the 16 y.o. girl. this person would have been very familiar with getting from point A to point B without being noticed. this person could have been familiar with any cameras inside or outside and known how to avoid them. could also have known about any personal assistant devices in the house and how to deactivate them. maybe he was able to arrange for a "family meeting" type visit to discuss the relationship either former or current but in break-up stage. personally, i can see something like this being the situation over the bf doing it. but, until NO can positively be identified as not the murderer of the girls it is just me explaining to myself what might have happened. MOO, of course.
Sorry, I am not understanding what you are saying.

off topic here but wanted to chime in. have an older brother married 3 times, divorced 3 times. according to him each fail was the woman's fault. yeah, sure. i bought it the 1st time. then just remained silent. ok, back to the case.
Maybe he repeated making poor choices??

I used to be in drama filled relationships with men who were abusive. It wasn't until I got healthy that I picked the right one.

It is people who are addicted to drama filled relationships. They are either in love or hate each other. People who are happy together, even if you have a disagreement, you don't leave for the night. That is high drama, as is an impulsive, "I will show you".

Of course it was the woman’s fault. Lol
IMO, too many relationships is equivalent to a person that moves frequently. We’ve all known a person that moves at least annually. I’m not referring to people that move for job related transfers.
I’d rather have wisdom teeth pulled than move, jmo.
NO also relocated frequently. I feel sorry her kids lived such an apparently unsettled life. Jmo

I used to be in drama filled relationships with men who were abusive. It wasn't until I got healthy that I picked the right one.

It is people who are addicted to drama filled relationships. They are either in love or hate each other. People who are happy together, even if you have a disagreement, you don't leave for the night. That is high drama, as is an impulsive, "I will show you".

You think CW leaving to be “High drama”?
I do not. I speculate he was in the “been here, done that” mode,& thought exiting the situation to be best, for everyone. I’d like to know, did she frequently have her gun out? Was he afraid of her?
I’m pro gun. However, I prefer to not be around packing friends if they are angry, upset, having relationship probs’, etc. jmo

I really like this reference to drama ... "addicted to drama filled relationships."

Same here Mickey. I’m not sure how you or NO grew up but I didn’t have the best role models. The high from the emotional roller coaster replaces the ability to allow yourself to be loved.
Having a baby and getting married at 15 indicates to me there may not have been a lot of parental guidance or NO was just so strong willed she was going to do what she wanted to do. Negative behaviors and patterns are hard to break and it doesn’t appear NO had a lot of stability in her life regardless of finances or a wealthy boyfriend. MOO

Same here Mickey. I’m not sure how you or NO grew up but I didn’t have the best role models. The high from the emotional roller coaster replaces the ability to allow yourself to be loved.
Having a baby and getting married at 15 indicates to me there may not have been a lot of parental guidance or NO was just so strong willed she was going to do what she wanted to do. Negative behaviors and patterns are hard to break and it doesn’t appear NO had a lot of stability in her life regardless of finances or a wealthy boyfriend. MOO

There’s nothing wrong with brief relationships. But, I always wonder, what is the person looking for? (Yes, I’m thinking of U2/song)

Sometimes an indicator of borderline personality disorder.

The thing is, the coroner had to have ample evidence, imo. His determination was made quickly, imo, making me think “cut & dry”. Jmo

basically that i think it may be possible that a neighborhood boy who was recently dumped by the 16 y.o. girl came and killed them and staged it to look like murder/suicide and i consider this possibility stronger than the bf doing it.
Are you aware of a specific boy, or is this theory pure speculation?

The thing is, the coroner had to have ample evidence, imo. His determination was made quickly, imo, making me think “cut & dry”. Jmo
ok. then the sheriff is just sorta playing to the crowd by saying it could go one way or the other until they wrap up an investigation and agree with coroner. sounds plausible. although if it was cut and dried i'd rather see it reflected in the sheriffs comments to the effect of there being strong evidence to support the coroner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Webster23