TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & her 2 daughters found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019

Welcome to Websleuths!
Click to learn how to make a missing person's thread

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
<modsnipped quoted post>

Technically, she was not family & was a houseguest, imo.
I’m speculating, she needed a place to stay, he obliged, she would not leave. I doubt her moving in with two kids was perm’ in his mind. Jmo jmo jmo
I don’t see a man in his state wanting what she brought to the party. Just don’t.
Again, moo.

Last edited by a moderator:
Technically, she was not family & was a houseguest, imo.
I’m speculating, she needed a place to stay, he obliged, she would not leave. I doubt her moving in with two kids was perm’ in his mind. Jmo jmo jmo
I don’t see a man in his state wanting what she brought to the party. Just don’t.
Again, moo.
In my state, anyone who you have allowed to stay in your home and not pay rent, falls under different eviction rules than tenants that pay rent. It takes far longer to evict such people.

Bolded and enlarged by me

Wow. There were three visits to serve court papers. Yes, he must have tried to evict her, but she wasn't a tenant who was paying rent. Trying to remove a family member who doesn't pay rent and refuses to leave can be tricky. Each state has different rules.

But she wasn’t a family member.

most people I know feel for CW. Her "friends" ,and I use quotes because having her do your hair every 4-6 weeks in no way can give insight to someones innermost thoughts, are angry and looking for someone to blame. I can certainly understand and sympathize with them, but IMO nothing will come of it.
They have slandered him all over SM that he is an abuser when the only person with a history of DV was NO herself.
I can see it playing out that they were arguing and she is the one who gets out of hand and he leaves, and as stated before she was going to make him sorry.
The sheriff is definitely trying to placate her friends and family, but the ME's office here is pretty well known and reliable and most people know it's ridiculous to think his family is that powerful that they could pay them off.
All just my opinion.
Thanks for this,

Me? I NEVER pay one iota attention to what is said about the perp/victim by friends/family regarding character.

For every good/bad thing said, there’s someone to counter.
Scott P was well liked. Chris Watts was liked.

A lot of character statements are made by people wanting to be involved, imo.

LS, I agree about her “friends”. Not to mention, she would likely be on her best behavior during all interactions with a client. If my stylist had scissors in hand & discussed murder or suicide, I’d run. Cape & all.

Jmo

Those court papers could have been anything. And it said to the house and not a particular person.

Exactly. Because the reporter probably wishes to not add “fuel to the bon fire”. Moo
Or, the reporter only accessed a dispatch log, for the server.
If CW expected papers, bet he would have made arrangements to pick them up. Why wouldn’t he?
He’s not “wanted”, he could have been served at his office. Hmm......who is left? Oh, NO. Yes!
Moo

Also: was the server successful the third go round? Did NO get papers in December, maybe? Was she to be OUT the day she was found? Did CW leave, hoping she would be OUT, by morning?

Last edited:
In my state, anyone who you have allowed to stay in your home and not pay rent, falls under different eviction rules than tenants that pay rent. It takes far longer to evict such people.

That is high drama. Why would you stay in a house with someone trying to evict you?

Umm, just saying, we have lived in our home for 15 years and never had any police calls to our home. Definitely not three in less than a year.

Sometimes an indicator of borderline personality disorder.

None of us, even those who are licensed mental health care providers, can diagnosis individuals from afar. However, it is very prudent to note there are a number of personality disorders that can contribute to and explain lives that appear to be unstable and highly dramatic. Before I learned about these personality disorders, I believed people who were constantly going from one crisis to the next, or had big emotions about everyday life occurrences were just unlucky or prone to unfortunate circumstances. I just thought folks like these had a hard knock life. And there are definitely people who have things happen to them through no fault of their own. But once I got to closely know a person like that, I learned he had a personality disorder, something I never would have recognized on my own. From that I learned there are several personality disorders that can cause great havoc in one’s life, and the lives of the people closest to them. Most of us don’t see the turmoil at a “friendly” distance. It is only when living day to day with them that the unstability becomes apparent. You never know what kind of day it will be, and you just have to buckle up for the ride. I am certain that the old nursery rhyme was written about a personality disorder....” when she was good, she was very very good....and when she was bad she was horrid”.

Finally, I DO want to say that if one is diagnosed with a personality disorder, it is often because of a traumatic event that occurred quite early in life. The coping mechanisms that one can develop to manage the unbearable fallout from the event is what results in the personality disorder, which are quite deep-seeded and difficult to treat in later years. Everyone suffers when there is a personality disorder, and the initial damaged person suffers most.

Last edited:
NO was a stunning woman. Looking at how put together she is in pix, I bet she was a sought after stylist. Her make up looks expertly applied to me.
Just so sad her life ended so soon.
I can barely look at pics of either child. It tears my heart out. They never had a chance at life. Jmo

"Deputies serve civil process, execute writs, and serve subpoenas for property and people. This includes, but is not limited to, citations and other notices such as eviction notices, Writs of Garnishment, Writs of Attachment, Restraining Orders, Protective Orders, Writs of Possession, Writs of Reentry, Writs of Sequestration, and Writs of Execution."
Papers We Serve | McLennan County, TX

"Deputies serve civil process, execute writs, and serve subpoenas for property and people. This includes, but is not limited to, citations and other notices such as eviction notices, Writs of Garnishment, Writs of Attachment, Restraining Orders, Protective Orders, Writs of Possession, Writs of Reentry, Writs of Sequestration, and Writs of Execution."
Papers We Serve | McLennan County, TX

They reside in Bexar County.

Judicial Services | Bexar County, TX - Official Website

total speculation, which by the way is allowed if it is presented as such. i characterized my comments as my thoughts not any real evidence.

Speculation is allowed if it is based on some known fact (as per MSM or LE). If it's just something out of someone's imagination, it is not allowed.

Speculation is allowed if it is based on some known fact (as per MSM or LE). If it's just something out of someone's imagination, it is not allowed.

Thanks. I have to think on this. My brain is slow this rainy, dreary day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Karla Enriquez