TX - Nichol Olsen, 37, & her 2 daughters found shot dead inside mansion, Bexar County, 10 Jan 2019

DNA Solves
DNA Solves
DNA Solves
Status
Not open for further replies.
How do you know it was a large caliber gun and a hollow point bullet?
That's what many women carry and load for protection.

This child could have been shot with a smaller caliber with the same results depending upon where the bullets struck. This defenseless 10-year-old was shot twice! Only a monster shoots their child twice in the head and neck!

Authorities found records showing sheriff’s officials made four visits to the home last year, a spokesman said. Three of those visits were attempts to serve court papers, while a fourth visit was to document a reported theft.
Three shot dead in luxury home near Boerne

A reported theft?

How many of Nichol’s relatives were living for free in CW’s home?

I haven't read that any of NO relatives were living at the home except her two daughters.

Has anyone seen this?
Check out the home I found in San Antonio
It appears she was a renter in this home <modsnip - no evidence of eviction notices> Check out the names on the chalkboard in laundry room.

Holy cow, you have some good eyes! Even when I knew what I was looking for, I didn’t see it!

So she was not living so modestly before she met CW. That’s a pretty spectacular home for a single mom working as a hairdresser. Very nice.

Last edited by a moderator:
Holy cow, you have some good eyes! Even when I knew what I was looking for, I didn’t see it!

So she was not living so modestly before she met CW. That’s a pretty spectacular home for a single mom working as a hairdresser. Very nice.
Well she showed up twice in the whitepages search I did, and I had only looked at the first one initially! I agree, this is quite a magnificent home!! Says it rents for $5,000 a month

That's what many women carry and load for protection.

This child could have been shot with a smaller caliber with the same results depending upon where the bullets struck. This defenseless 10-year-old was shot twice! Only a monster shoots their child twice in the head and neck!
I think a high caliber gun with a hollow point bullet would knock her on her backside. I doubt she'd get more than 1 shot off.

I have several friends who are hairdressers that make over 100K a year They could easily afford to rent a home like that

Gunslinging Granny, I think you may be right about that. When my son was in elementary school they did those Ident-A-Kid cards every year and I think they do fingerprints with those. It’s been a long time so I may be wrong but I remember every elementary school doing them.

I though the ID delay was be of having a dif’ dad, maybe not able to reach him, so ID was withheld. Surely she had documents to ID her kids. CW knew the ID of the child. Jmo

I though the ID delay was be of having a dif’ dad, maybe not able to reach him, so ID was withheld. Surely she had documents to ID her kids. CW knew the ID of the child. Jmo
Nichol seemed to move around a lot. Having documents quickly available to identify her children may not have been a high priority for her.

Good for them! Realistically nobody knows anything about her financial situation, either way it’s a beautiful home!!

You are right, no one has any idea of her financial situation. It just gets tiring to keep on seeing opinion that because she was a hairdresser that automatically means she was financially dependent upon CW. We do not know that. It kinda goes along the lines that on the occasion that she would have been asked to leave the home that it would be a hugely triggering event because she would become destitute. We do not know that.

I have several friends who are hairdressers that make over 100K a year They could easily afford to rent a home like that

They "make" that...and have significant business expenses as well. It can't all be written off.

Knowing the financial situation of NO would be very interesting and no doubt enlightening.

You are right, no one has any idea of her financial situation. It just gets tiring to keep on seeing opinion that because she was a hairdresser that automatically means she was financially dependent upon CW. We do not know that. It kinda goes along the lines that on the occasion that she would have been asked to leave the home that it would be a hugely triggering event because she would become destitute. We do not know that.
I totally agree with you! I just hadn’t seen this home posted at all in the thread and just wanted to bring it up.

Nichol seemed to move around a lot. Having documents quickly available to identify her children may not have been a high priority for her.

What makes you believe that having documents to quickly identify her children was not a high priority to her? I have not allowed either of my children to have their fingerprints taken at school. On the horrible occasion that either of them would need to be identified by forensics they both have comprehensive dental records on file.

They "make" that...and have significant business expenses as well. It can't all be written off.

Knowing the financial situation of NO would be very interesting and no doubt enlightening.
Yes. Also, I read she worked at the Salons by JC. If that’s true then she would have to pay a monthly fee/rent for her space in there.

Page 2, soon after the story first reported

There has been a theory since this story broke that possibly NO had been asked to leave/evicted by CW. Idk why, because I did not make the posts, I assume bc LE said there had been a disagreement the night before discovery of the bodies. The disagreement is supposedly what prompted CW to leave. Moo.
Since the posts remain, imo, we are allowed to discuss a possible eviction. Jmo

What makes you believe that having documents to quickly identify her children was not a high priority to her? I have not allowed either of my children to have their fingerprints taken at school. On the horrible occasion that either of them would need to be identified by forensics they both have comprehensive dental records on file.
To me, if she moved around quickly, she would more likely have documents readily available to enroll the kids in schools etc. Really this is splitting hairs though, because how in the hell would anyone know this!?

Moving with two children is tedious and disorganization ensues.

You are correct, I should have specified that their earnings AFTER expenses are over 100K. Some way over that. If you are very good at hair you can command huge cut rates. A couple of my friends command $400 per cut. If they do 3 cuts a day for 5 days a week that would be $288,000 a year before expenses are taken out. That does not count for any tips which on that cut rate, many tips are $100 themselves. Both of these friends who command these rates do the majority of their work in their client's homes or have a small stylist area in their home and do not "rent a chair" anywhere. That cuts way down on expenses to not have that rent. I have other friends who work commercially doing hair for photo and video shoots. They can command up to $2000/day. Based on NO's lifestyle and the crowd she ran with it is just as possible that she was one of these high earners as it is that she was your more typical rent a chair stylists making in the 30-50k range.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DeeDee214